ACETAK (DIAMOX) INDICATIONS
Acetak is used to deal with glaucoma and also to treat as well as to stop intense hill sickness (altitude sickness). It is additionally utilized as a component of some treatment plans for coronary infarction and seizure problems. Acetak is a carbonic anhydrase prevention. Carbonic anhydrase is a healthy protein in your body. Acetak decreases the task of this protein.
ACETAK (DIAMOX) DIRECTIONS
Usage Acetak as routed by your physician.
- Take Acetak by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to lower belly inflammation.
- Consuming alcohol added liquids while you are taking Acetak is advised.
- Swallow Acetak entire. Do not break, crush, or eat prior to ingesting.
- Acetak might boost the quantity of pee or create you to urinate more frequently when you first start taking it. To keep this from troubling your sleep, try to take your dose before 6 pm.
- If you miss out on a dose of Acetak, take it as soon as possible. If it is practically time for your next dose, miss the missed out on dose and go back to your routine application routine. Do not take 2 dosages simultaneously.
Ask your healthcare carrier any type of questions you might have concerning the best ways to use Acetak.
ACETAK (DIAMOX) STORAGE
Keep Acetak at space temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 as well as 30 levels C). Keep in a tightly closed container. Keep far from heat, wetness, and also light. Do not store in the restroom. Keep Acetak out of the reach of children and far from pet dogs.
ACETAK (DIAMOX) EVEN MORE INFORMATION:
- you dislike any ingredient in Acetak
- you have adrenal gland problems, reduced blood levels of potassium or salt, kidney issues, liver problems (eg, cirrhosis), high blood degrees of chloride, or various other electrolyte issues.
Get in touch with your doctor or health care provider today if any one of these relate to you.
Some clinical problems may connect with Acetak. Inform your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any one of the following relate to you:
- if you are expectant, intending to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, organic preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or various other compounds
- if you have kidney rocks, a lung illness, glaucoma (eg, chronic non-congestive angle-closure glaucoma), diabetes, or problem taking a breath
- if you have had a serious allergic reaction (eg, an extreme breakout, hives, taking a breath troubles, or lightheadedness) to any other sulfonamide medication such as acetazolamide, celecoxib, particular diuretics (eg, hydrochlorothiazide), glyburide, probenecid, sulfamethoxazole, valdecoxib, or zonisamide.
Some medicines might communicate with Acetak. Inform your healthcare carrier if you are taking any of the following medications:
- Salicylates (eg, aspirin) since they could enhance the threat of Acetak's adverse effects
- Various other carbonic anhydrase preventions (eg, methazolamide), cyclosporine, quinidine, phenytoin, amphetamine, or salt bicarbonate because the threat of their adverse effects could be enhanced by Acetak
- Primidone, salicylates (eg, aspirin), lithium, or methenamine due to the fact that their effectiveness could be reduced by Acetak.
This may not be a total checklist of all communications that may take place. Ask your healthcare company if Acetak might interact with various other medications that you take. Check with your health care company before you begin, stop, or change the dosage of any medicine.
Essential safety information:
- Acetak might create sleepiness or short-lived vision modifications. These results may be even worse if you take it with alcohol or particular medicines. Use Acetak with caution. Do not drive or carry out various other feasible harmful tasks up until you know exactly how you react to it.
- Acetak might cause you to become sunburned extra easily. Stay clear of the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths till you understand exactly how you respond to Acetak. Make use of a sunscreen or use safety garments if you need to be outdoors for more than a short time.
- Tell your physician or dental professional that you take Acetak prior to you receive any medical or oral care, emergency situation treatment, or surgery.
- Diabetes mellitus individuals - Acetak may impact your blood sugar. Check blood sugar level levels carefully. Ask your medical professional before you transform the dosage of your diabetes mellitus medicine.
- Acetak could hinder certain laboratory tests. Make sure your physician and lab workers understand you are taking Acetak.
- Laboratory tests, consisting of blood electrolyte levels, total blood cell matter, or platelet levels, might be performed while you utilize Acetak. These examinations might be made use of to check your problem or look for adverse effects. Be sure to maintain all medical professional and laboratory visits.
- Usage Acetak with caution in the senior; they might be much more conscious its results.
- Acetak must be used with extreme caution in children more youthful 12 years; security as well as performance in these kids have actually not been validated.
- Maternity and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to talk about the advantages and also threats of making use of Acetak while you are pregnant. Acetak is discovered in bust milk. Do not nursed while taking Acetak.
All medications might cause side effects, yet lots of people have no, or small, side effects.
Get in touch with your medical professional if any one of these most common negative effects persist or become aggravating:
Obscured vision; changes in preference; constipation; looseness of the bowels; drowsiness; frequent urination; loss of appetite; queasiness; vomiting.
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; trouble breathing; tightness in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blood in pee; modifications in hearing; convulsions; dark, bloody feces; dark urine; quick breathing; fever; lack of energy; reduced pain in the back; red, inflamed, or blistered skin; supplanting the ears; aching throat; tingling of the arms or legs; unusual bleeding or wounding; vision changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a total checklist of all side effects that might happen. If you have inquiries regarding negative effects, contact your healthcare provider.