ACICOX (CELEBREX) INDICATIONS
Acicox is shown for relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid joint inflammation, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in people 2 years and older as well as ankylosing spondylitis. Acicox is suggested for the management of sharp pain in grownups as well as for the therapy of main dysmenorrhea. It is utilized in familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) to reduce the variety of polyps (developments) in the anal area.
ACICOX (CELEBREX) DIRECTIONS
Use Acicox as guided by your medical professional!
- Take Acicox by mouth. It might be taken with food if it troubles your tummy. Taking it with food may not lower the danger of belly or digestive tract issues (eg, bleeding, abscess). Talk with your doctor or pharmacologist if you have consistent indigestion.
- Some dosages of Acicox should be taken with food. Ask your physician if you have questions about the best ways to take Acicox.
- Take Acicox with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL) as directed by your physician.
- Do not rest for HALF AN HOUR after taking Acicox.
- If you miss a dosage of Acicox as well as you are taking it routinely, take it as soon as possible. If it is nearly time for your following dose, miss the missed out on dosage and also go back to your regular dosing timetable. Do not take 2 dosages simultaneously.
Ask your healthcare carrier any questions you might have about how you can use Acicox.
ACICOX (CELEBREX) STORAGE SPACE
Store Acicox at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Quick storage space at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and also 30 levels C) is allowed. Store away from warmth, wetness, as well as light. Do not store in the washroom. Keep Acicox out of the reach of kids and also away from pets.
Do NOT make use of Acicox if:
- you are allergic to any type of component in Acicox
- you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, extreme breakout, hives, trouble breathing, developments in the nose, wooziness) to aspirin, an NSAID (eg, advil), or a sulfonamide (eg, sulfamethoxazole)
- you have actually recently had or will be having heart coronary bypass
- you have severe liver or kidney issues
- you remain in the last 3 months of maternity
- you are taking one more nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (NSAID) (eg, advil)
Contact your physician or healthcare carrier as soon as possible if any one of these relate to you.
Some clinical conditions could engage with Acicox. Inform your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any type of medical problems, particularly if any one of the following relate to you:
- if you are pregnant, preparing to end up being expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medication, natural preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have hatreds medicines, foods, or various other substances
- if you have a background of kidney or liver disease, diabetes mellitus, or stomach or digestive tract problems (eg, hemorrhaging, opening, ulcers)
- if you have a background of swelling or liquid build-up, bronchial asthma, developments in the nose (nasal polyps), or mouth inflammation
- if you have a high fever, breakout, hypertension, blood disorders, bleeding or thickening problems, heart problems (eg, cardiovascular disease, heart failure), or capillary illness, or you are at threat for any of these conditions
- if you have inadequate wellness, dehydration or reduced fluid quantity, or reduced blood sodium levels, you consume alcohol or smoke, or you have a history of alcoholic abuse.
Some medications might interact with Acicox. Inform your healthcare carrier if you are taking other medicines, specifically any of the following:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), heparin, or discerning serotonin reuptake preventions (SSRIs) (eg, fluoxetine) because risk of belly bleeding may be raised
- Fluconazole, another nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (NSAID) (eg, advil), or probenecid due to the fact that they may increase the danger of Acicox's adverse effects
- Cyclosporine, lithium, methotrexate, or quinolones (eg, ciprofloxacin) due to the fact that the risk of their negative effects may be increased by Acicox
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (eg, enalapril), angiotensin II receptor blockers (eg, valsartan), or diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because their performance may be reduced by Acicox.
This may not be a total listing of all communications that could happen. Ask your healthcare service provider if Acicox might engage with other medicines that you take. Talk to your healthcare supplier prior to you begin, quit, or transform the dose of any type of medicine.
Important security information:
- Acicox may cause wooziness or drowsiness. These effects may be even worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medications. Use Acicox with care. Do not drive or do other possible risky jobs up until you understand exactly how you respond to it.
- Serious tummy abscess or blood loss can accompany making use of Acicox. Taking it in high doses or for a long time, cigarette smoking, or drinking alcohol increases the threat of these adverse effects. Taking Acicox with food will NOT lower the risk of these results. Call your physician or emergency room simultaneously if you have extreme stomach or pain in the back; black, tarry feces; throw up that resembles blood or coffee grounds; or uncommon weight gain or swelling.
- Do NOT take greater than the suggested dosage or use for longer compared to recommended without getting in touch with your doctor
- Acicox is an NSAID. Before you begin any kind of new medication, examine the tag to see if it has an NSAID (eg, ibuprofen) in it as well. If it does or if you are not exactly sure, check with your medical professional or pharmacist.
- Do not take pain killers while you are utilizing Acicox unless your physician tells you to.
- FAP clients - Acicox has not been revealed to minimize FAP-related cancers or the demand for other treatments or surgical treatments. Proceed your usual care while you utilize Acicox.
- Lab examinations, consisting of kidney and liver function, complete blood cell counts, blood clotting, and also blood pressure, might be executed while you make use of Acicox. These tests could be utilized to monitor your problem or check for negative effects. Be sure to keep all doctor as well as lab appointments.
- Usage Acicox with caution in the senior; they may be more conscious its impacts, specifically belly blood loss and kidney problems.
- Care is recommended when making use of Acicox in youngsters that have juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; they could be more sensitive to its effects, especially blood clot problems.
- Pregnancy and also breast-feeding: Acicox could create harm to the fetus. Do not utilize it throughout the last 3 months of maternity. If you think you could be expecting, call your physician. You will certainly need to talk about the benefits and also dangers of making use of Acicox while you are expecting. Acicox is found in bust milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Acicox, contact your medical professional. Discuss any type of feasible threats to your infant.
All medications could cause adverse effects, yet many people have no, or small, side effects.
Talk to your doctor if any of these most typical side effects linger or end up being troublesome:
Bowel irregularity; diarrhea; dizziness; gas; frustration; heartburn; nausea; sore throat; stomach upset; stale nose.
Seek medical focus right now if any of these serious adverse effects take place:
Severe allergies (breakout; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; rigidity in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody or black, tarry stools; adjustment in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; complication; dark pee; clinical depression; passing out; quick or irregular heart beat; high temperature, chills, or relentless aching throat; hearing loss; mental or mood changes; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; red, inflamed, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; serious migraine or dizziness; severe or relentless belly pain or nausea or vomiting; extreme throwing up; lack of breath; sudden or inexplicable weight gain; swelling of hands, legs, or feet; uncommon discoloration or bleeding; uncommon joint or muscle mass discomfort; unusual exhaustion or weak point; vision or speech changes; throw up that resembles coffee grounds; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a full checklist of all adverse effects that might happen. If you have concerns concerning adverse effects, contact your health care supplier.