ACROMON (PRILOSEC) INDICATIONS
Acromon is utilized for treating heartburn or inflammation of the esophagus caused by gastroesophageal reflux illness (GERD). It may likewise be used for short-term treatment of ulcers of the belly or small intestines. It may additionally be utilized with specific antibiotics to deal with abscess of the little intestines and also to help avoid them from coming back. It may also be utilized to deal with conditions that create your body to earn way too much tummy acid (eg, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome). Acromon is a proton pump prevention (PPI). It works by decreasing the amount of acid created in the stomach.
ACROMON (PRILOSEC) INSTRUCTIONS
Use Acromon as guided by your medical professional.
- Take Acromon by mouth on an empty tummy prior to consuming.
- Swallow Acromon whole. Do not damage, crush, eat, or open Acromon prior to ingesting.
- If you have problem swallowing the pill, add 1 tablespoon of applesauce to an empty dish. Open the pill as well as clear the pellets onto the applesauce. Mix the pellets with the applesauce and also ingest the combination simultaneously, complied with by a glass of trendy water. The applesauce used must not be warm and also ought to be soft sufficient to be swallowed with out chewing. Do not eat or crush the pellets. Do not store the mixture for additional use.
- You might take antacids while you are utilizing Acromon if you are guided to do so by your medical professional.
- If you also take an imidazole antifungal (eg, ketoconazole), take it at least 2 hrs prior to taking Acromon.
- If you also take sucralfate, take Acromon at the very least Thirty Minutes prior to taking sucralfate.
- Continuously take Acromon even if you really feel well. Do not miss out on any doses.
- If you miss a dosage of Acromon, take it immediately. If it is practically time for your following dosage, miss the missed out on dose as well as go back to your regular application schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your healthcare provider any kind of inquiries you may have concerning how to use Acromon.
ACROMON (PRILOSEC) EVEN MORE INFO:
Energetic Active ingredient: Omeprazole.
ACROMON (PRILOSEC) STORAGE
Keep Acromon at space temperature level, between 59 and also 86 levels F (15 as well as 30 levels C). Store far from warmth, wetness, as well as light. Do not store in the restroom. Maintain Acromon from the reach of children as well as away from animals.
Do NOT utilize Acromon if:
- you are allergic to any kind of component in Acromon
- you are taking an HIV protease prevention (eg, atazanavir).
Contact your physician right away if any of these relate to you.
Some medical problems might interact with Acromon. Inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any kind of medical problems, especially if any of the adhering to put on you:
- if you are expectant, intending to end up being expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medication, natural preparation, or nutritional supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or other materials
- if you have liver troubles or belly or digestive tract cancer cells.
Some medicines might interact with Acromon. Inform your health care service provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Clarithromycin or voriconazole because they could enhance the danger of Acromon's adverse effects
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), benzodiazepines (eg, diazepam), cilostazol, cyclosporine, digoxin, disulfiram, phenytoin, or tacrolimus since the risk of their side effects may be enhanced by Acromon
- Ampicillins, azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), clopidogrel, ginkgo biloba, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, atazanavir), or iron because their effectiveness might be reduced by Acromon.
This might not be a full listing of all communications that might take place. Ask your healthcare provider if Acromon might engage with other medications that you take. Talk to your healthcare provider prior to you start, quit, or transform the dosage of any type of medicine.
Essential safety information:
- Acromon could create drowsiness or dizziness. These impacts might be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medications. Usage Acromon with caution. Do not drive or execute other feasible dangerous tasks up until you know exactly how you respond to it.
- Get in touch with your physician if you have any kind of signs and symptoms of a blood loss abscess, such as black, tarry feces or throw up that looks like coffee grounds, or if you experience throat pain, chest pain, extreme belly pain, or trouble ingesting.
- Acromon might disrupt particular lab examinations. Be sure your physician as well as laboratory workers understand you are taking Acromon.
- Acromon ought to be made use of with care in Asian clients; the threat of side effects could be boosted in these individuals.
- Acromon ought to be made use of with extreme caution in kids below 2 years old; safety and also performance in these children have actually not been validated.
- Pregnancy and also breast-feeding: If you conceive, contact your medical professional. You will certainly should discuss the benefits as well as risks of using Acromon while you are expectant. Acromon is discovered in bust milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Acromon.
All medicines could create adverse effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any one of these most typical negative effects linger or end up being bothersome:
Looseness of the bowels; frustration.
Seek clinical focus right now if any of these severe adverse effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (breakout; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; rigidity in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); chest discomfort; dark urine; fast or irregular heart beat; fever, cools, or sore throat; red, puffy, blistered, or peeling skin; swelling of the hands, ankle joints, or feet; uncommon bruising or blood loss; uncommon fatigue; vision changes; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a total listing of all negative effects that may occur. If you have inquiries concerning side effects, call your healthcare carrier.