ACTIFUGE (ALBENDAZOLE) INDICATIONS
Actifuge is used for dealing with particular tapeworm infections. Actifuge is an anthelmintic. It works by eliminating sensitive parasites.
ACTIFUGE (ALBENDAZOLE) GUIDELINES
Usage Actifuge as guided by your medical professional.
- Take Actifuge by mouth with food.
- If you have difficulty ingesting the tablet whole, it might be smashed or eaten with a little water.
- If you miss a dose of Actifuge, take it asap. If it is almost time for your following dose, miss the missed dose as well as go back to your routine dosing timetable. Do not take 2 dosages simultaneously. If more than one dose is missed, contact your physician or pharmacist.
Ask your healthcare service provider any inquiry you could have concerning ways to make use of Actifuge.
ACTIFUGE (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE
Keep Actifuge at area temperature level, in between 68 and also 77 levels F (20 and 25 levels C), in a firmly shut container. Store away from heat, wetness, as well as light. Do not store in the bathroom. Maintain Actifuge from the reach of kids and away from animals.
Do NOT use Actifuge if:
- you are allergic to any component in Actifuge or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some clinical problems may engage with Actifuge. Inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any kind of clinical problems, specifically if any one of the following put on you:
- if you are expectant, preparing to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, natural preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other materials
- if you have liver problems, eye problems (eg, retinal sores), bone marrow problems, reduced white blood cell counts, or reduced platelet counts.
Some medications might engage with Actifuge. Inform your healthcare company if you are taking other medications, particularly any one of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel because they might boost the risk of Actifuge's side effects
- Theophylline since the danger of its side effects could be boosted by Actifuge.
This may not be a total list of all communications that might happen. Ask your health care carrier if Actifuge may engage with other medicines that you take. Check with your healthcare carrier prior to you begin, stop, or alter the dose of any type of medication.
Essential safety and security details:
- Actifuge might cause dizziness. This effect might be even worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medications. Use Actifuge with care. Do not drive or carry out various other potentially hazardous jobs until you understand how you react to it.
- Actifuge may hardly ever lower the capacity of your body to eliminate infection. Avoid call with individuals that have colds or infections. Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection like high temperature, aching throat, rash, or chills.
- If you are a woman that could become pregnant, you ought to have an unfavorable pregnancy test prior to you start taking Actifuge. You need to utilize a reliable type of birth control while you take Actifuge as well as for at least 1 month after you stop taking it.
- Lab tests, including complete blood cell matters and liver feature, might be performed while you utilize Actifuge. These tests may be made use of to monitor your problem or check for adverse effects. Make sure to maintain all doctor and also lab consultations.
- Actifuge needs to be made use of with severe caution in kids younger than 1 years of age; safety and also efficiency in these kids have not been validated.
- Maternity as well as breast-feeding: Do not utilize Actifuge if you are expecting. It might trigger harm to the fetus. Prevent conceiving while you are taking it as well as for at least 1 month after you stop taking it. If you believe you could be expecting, contact your physician today. It is unknowned if Actifuge is located in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you make use of Actifuge, consult your medical professional. Go over any kind of feasible dangers to your infant.
All medicines might trigger negative effects, however lots of people have no, or small, adverse effects.
Check with your medical professional if any of these most common side effects persist or become irritating:
Frustration; queasiness; stomach discomfort; vomiting.
Seek clinical attention as soon as possible if any one of these serious side effects take place:
Serious allergies (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark urine; reduced urination; fever, cools, or aching throat; red, puffy, peeling off, or blistered skin; seizures; severe or consistent wooziness or migraine; uncommon bruising or blood loss; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete listing of all side effects that may take place. If you have inquiries about negative effects, contact your healthcare provider.