ADANA (AVALIDE) SIGNS
Adana is used for treating high blood pressure. Adana is a combination angiotensin II receptor blocker and diuretic. The angiotensin II receptor blocker functions by kicking back the capillary.
ADANA (AVALIDE) DIRECTIONS
Usage Adana as guided by your medical professional.
- Adana could be taken with or without food.
- Consuming added liquids while you are taking Adana is suggested. Contact your medical professional for instructions.
- Adana could enhance the amount of urine or trigger you to pee more often when you first begin taking it. To keep this from disturbing your rest, attempt to take your dose before 6 pm.
- If you take cholestyramine or colestipol, ask your physician or pharmacist how to take it with Adana.
- Continue to take Adana even if you really feel well. Do not miss out on any type of dosages.
- If you miss a dosage of Adana, take it asap. If it is nearly time for your following dose, avoid the missed out on dosage and go back to your routine application schedule. Do not take 2 dosages at once.
Ask your healthcare company any inquiries you may have about how to use Adana.
ADANA (AVALIDE) STORAGE SPACE
Store Adana at 77 levels F (25 degrees C). Quick storage space at temperatures in between 59 as well as 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from warmth, moisture, and also light. Do not store in the restroom. Keep Adana from the reach of children and also far from animals.
ADANA (AVALIDE) EVEN MORE INFORMATION:
Active Ingredients: Irbesartan hydrochlorothiazide.
Do NOT use Adana if:
- you are allergic to any component in Adana or to other sulfonamide medicine (eg, sulfamethoxazole)
- you are expecting
- you have severe kidney issues or are incapable to urinate
- you are taking dofetilide or ketanserin.
Get in touch with your physician or healthcare company as soon as possible if any of these put on you.
Some medical conditions might communicate with Adana. Tell your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any type of medical problems, particularly if any of the adhering to relate to you:
- if you are planning to end up being expectant or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medication, herbal prep work, or nutritional supplement
- if you have hatreds medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have actually ever had a serious response (eg, swelling of the hands, face, lips, eyes, throat, or tongue; trouble ingesting or breathing; hoarseness) after taking any other angiotensin II receptor blocker or an angiotensin transforming enzyme (ACE) prevention (eg, captopril)
- if you are dehydrated; have reduced blood quantity; have reduced blood salt, chloride, potassium, or magnesium levels; or have high blood calcium degrees
- if you have bronchial asthma; diabetic issues; gout arthritis; heart troubles (eg, heart disease); liver, gall bladder, or kidney problems; high blood cholesterol or lipid levels; or systemic lupus erythematosus
- if you have just recently had nerve surgical procedure.
Some medications might connect with Adana. Tell your health care supplier if you are taking other medicines, specifically any of the following:
- Dofetilide or ketanserin since the risk of irregular heartbeat could be increased
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), diuretics (eg, furosemide), narcotic discomfort medications (eg, morphine), or other medications for high blood pressure due to the fact that they might boost the danger of Adana's side effects
- Cholestyramine, colestipol, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, advil) since they might lower Adana's efficiency
- Diazoxide, digoxin, lithium, nondepolarizing muscular tissue depressants (eg, tubocurarine), potassium, or potassium-sparing diuretics (eg, spironolactone) since danger of their adverse effects and also harmful effects could be boosted by Adana
- Diabetes medicine (eg, glipizide, metformin), insulin, or pressor amines (eg, norepinephrine) due to the fact that their efficiency may be lowered by Adana.
This may not be a complete checklist of all communications that might occur. Ask your healthcare supplier if Adana could interact with various other medications that you take. Consult your healthcare service provider before you begin, quit, or alter the dosage of any medicine.
Crucial safety and security information:
- Adana might cause drowsiness, wooziness, or faintness. These impacts might be even worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medicines. Usage Adana with care. Do not drive or do various other possible hazardous jobs up until you recognize exactly how you respond to it.
- Adana may create wooziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, heat, exercise, or high temperature may increase these impacts. To avoid them, stay up or stand slowly, particularly in the early morning. Sit or relax at the very first indicator of any one of these effects.
- Record any faintness or fainting to your physician right away. Your danger of lightheadedness or fainting could be raised if you experience looseness of the bowels, throwing up, too much sweating, if you do not consume alcohol enough fluids, or if you get on a low-salt diet.
- Patients who take medication for hypertension usually really feel worn out or run down for a couple of weeks after starting treatment. Make sure to take your medication even if you may not feel regular. Tell your physician if you establish any new symptoms.
- Adana might create you to come to be sunburnt much more quickly. Prevent the sun, sunlamps, or tanning cubicles till you know how you respond to Adana. Make use of a sun block or put on safety apparel if you have to be outdoors for more than a short time.
- Inform your doctor or dentist that you take Adana before you get any type of medical or oral care, emergency care, or surgical treatment.
- If you have high blood pressure, do not utilize nonprescription items which contain energizers. These products may include diet regimen pills or cool medicines. Contact your doctor if you have any type of questions or worries.
- Your physician might have likewise suggested a potassium supplement for you. If so, follow the dosing carefully. Do not begin taking extra potassium by yourself or change your diet to consist of more potassium without very first checking with your physician.
- Consult your medical professional prior to you use a salt alternative or an item that has potassium in it.
- Diabetes mellitus people - Adana could affect your blood sugar level. Examine blood sugar levels very closely. Ask your physician before you alter the dose of your diabetic issues medicine.
- Adana might increase your blood glucose. High blood sugar may make you feel baffled, sleepy, or dehydrated. It could also make you flush, breathe much faster, or have a fruit-like breath odor. If these signs occur, tell your physician immediately.
- Adana may hinder particular lab examinations, including parathyroid function tests. Be sure your doctor and also laboratory employees recognize you are taking Adana.
- Lab tests, including kidney feature, high blood pressure, and also blood electrolytes, could be executed while you make use of Adana. These examinations might be used to monitor your problem or look for negative effects. Make sure to keep all physician as well as laboratory visits.
- Use Adana with caution in the senior; they could be extra sensitive to its effects.
- Adana must be utilized with severe caution in youngsters; safety and also effectiveness in youngsters have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and also breast-feeding: Adana could cause birth defects or fetal death if you take it while you are pregnant. If you believe you may be pregnant, call your doctor as soon as possible. Adana is located in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Adana.
All medications could create negative effects, but many individuals have no, or minor, adverse effects.
Consult your medical professional if any of these most common side effects linger or become irritating:
Dizziness; queasiness; exhaustion; vomiting.
Look for clinical interest immediately if any one of these extreme negative effects take place:
Serious allergies (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; rigidity in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast pain; complication; decline in sex-related capability; clinical depression; sleepiness; fainting; quick or uneven heart beat; high temperature, cools, or relentless sore throat; reduced peeing; hoarseness; muscle mass discomfort, tenderness, or pains; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling off skin; uneasyness; seizures; severe or relentless completely dry mouth; serious or persistent vomiting; lack of breath; swelling of the arms or legs; unusual bruising or blood loss; uncommon thirst; unusual fatigue or weak point; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a total listing of all side effects that may happen. If you have questions about adverse effects, call your healthcare service provider.