ADAZOL (ALBENDAZOLE) INDICATORS
Adazol is utilized for dealing with certain tapeworm infections. Adazol is an anthelmintic. It functions by killing delicate parasites.
ADAZOL (ALBENDAZOLE) GUIDELINES
Use Adazol as routed by your doctor.
- Take Adazol by mouth with food.
- If you have trouble swallowing the tablet whole, it may be crushed or chewed with a little water.
- If you miss a dosage of Adazol, take it asap. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dosage and also go back to your routine dosing timetable. Do not take 2 dosages at the same time. If greater than one dosage is missed out on, call your medical professional or pharmacist.
Ask your health care supplier any kind of question you may have about how to make use of Adazol.
ADAZOL (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE
Store Adazol at space temperature level, between 68 as well as 77 degrees F (20 and also 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Store away from warmth, moisture, as well as light. Do not store in the washroom. Keep Adazol from the reach of youngsters and also away from animals.
Do NOT make use of Adazol if:
- you dislike any active ingredient in Adazol or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some medical problems may communicate with Adazol. Inform your doctor or pharmacologist if you have any kind of clinical conditions, specifically if any one of the complying with relate to you:
- if you are expecting, intending to end up being expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal prep work, or dietary supplement
- if you have hatreds medications, foods, or other materials
- if you have liver problems, eye problems (eg, retinal sores), bone marrow issues, reduced white blood cell counts, or reduced platelet matters.
Some medications could connect with Adazol. Inform your healthcare company if you are taking other medications, particularly any one of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel due to the fact that they may raise the danger of Adazol's adverse effects
- Theophylline due to the fact that the danger of its negative effects might be increased by Adazol.
This may not be a full list of all communications that might occur. Ask your health care provider if Adazol might engage with various other medicines that you take. Talk to your health care provider before you start, stop, or alter the dose of any kind of medicine.
Important safety information:
- Adazol could create dizziness. This result could be worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medicines. Use Adazol with caution. Do not drive or perform other potentially unsafe jobs until you recognize exactly how you respond to it.
- Adazol could hardly ever lower the capacity of your body to fight infection. Stay clear of call with people who have colds or infections. Tell your medical professional if you see indicators of infection like fever, sore throat, rash, or cools.
- If you are a lady who could conceive, you ought to have a negative pregnancy test prior to you begin taking Adazol. You need to make use of an effective kind of contraception while you take Adazol and for at least 1 month after you stop taking it.
- Lab examinations, including complete blood cell counts as well as liver function, may be done while you make use of Adazol. These tests might be utilized to monitor your condition or check for negative effects. Make sure to keep all physician and also lab consultations.
- Adazol must be used with severe care in kids younger than 1 years of age; safety and also efficiency in these youngsters have not been validated.
- Maternity as well as breast-feeding: Do not use Adazol if you are pregnant. It might cause harm to the unborn child. Stay clear of becoming pregnant while you are taking it as well as for a minimum of 1 month after you stop taking it. If you assume you might be expecting, call your medical professional immediately. It is not known if Adazol is discovered in bust milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you use Adazol, check with your physician. Go over any type of possible dangers to your infant.
All medicines may create negative effects, but many individuals have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your physician if any one of these most common side effects continue or end up being troublesome:
Headache; queasiness; tummy pain; vomiting.
Seek clinical focus right now if any of these severe negative effects occur:
Extreme allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; problem breathing; tightness in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark urine; decreased urination; high temperature, cools, or aching throat; red, inflamed, peeling, or blistered skin; seizures; extreme or relentless wooziness or migraine; unusual bruising or blood loss; unusual fatigue or weak point; vision changes; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a full list of all negative effects that may happen. If you have concerns concerning adverse effects, call your healthcare service provider.