ADEZAN (DIPYRIDAMOLE) SIGNS
Adezan is used for reviewing coronary artery disease in individuals who could not work out appropriately before thallium imaging (cardiac blood circulation scan). Adezan is a coronary vasodilator. It functions by boosting blood flow to the heart, which simulates a workout examination. It is complied with by the thallium examination.
ADEZAN (DIPYRIDAMOLE) INSTRUCTIONS
Use Adezan as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take the medication in larger quantities, or take it for longer than suggested by your doctor. Adhere to the instructions on your prescription label.
- Take Adezan with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
- Adezan is often taken along with various other medicines to prevent embolism. To ideal treat your condition, use all of your medicines as routed by your physician.
- To be sure this medication is not causing hazardous results, your doctor might have to check your development regularly. Do not miss out on any type of scheduled sees to your doctor.
- If you miss out on a dosage of Adezan, take the missed out on dosage as soon as you remember. If it is virtually time for your next dose, skip the missed out on dosage and take the medicine at your next on a regular basis set up time. Do not take added medicine to make up the missed dosage.
Ask your healthcare service provider any type of inquiries you might have concerning ways to use Adezan.
ADEZAN (DIPYRIDAMOLE) STORAGE
Do NOT utilize Adezan if:
- you dislike any kind of ingredient in Adezan.
Some medical conditions could connect with Adezan. Inform your doctor or pharmacologist if you have any kind of medical problems, specifically if any one of the adhering to apply to you:
- if you are expecting, intending to become expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, organic preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have bronchial asthma; chest pain (angina); cardiovascular disease; heart block; or unusual, fast, sluggish, or irregular heart beat
- if you have serious muscle weak point.
Some medicines may interact with Adezan. Inform your health care carrier if you are taking any other medications, particularly any of the following:
- Theophyllines (eg, aminophylline) because they could lower Adezan's performance
- Adenosine due to the fact that the threat of its negative effects, consisting of low blood pressure as well as uneven heart beat, may be raised by Adezan
- Anticholinesterases (eg, pyridostigmine) due to the fact that their effectiveness could be lowered by Adezan.
This may not be a total listing of all interactions that may happen. Ask your healthcare provider if Adezan may engage with various other medications that you take. Check with your health care supplier prior to you begin, stop, or alter the dose of any kind of medicine.
- Adezan could cause wooziness. These effects may be even worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medicines. Use Adezan with caution. Do not drive or do other possible harmful tasks up until you recognize exactly how you respond to it.
- Prevent food or beverage that has high levels of caffeine (eg, coffee, tea, cacao, soda pop, delicious chocolate) before you use Adezan.
- Adezan must not be utilized in youngsters; security and performance in kids have actually not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you conceive, call your physician. You will certainly have to talk about the advantages as well as threats of using Adezan while you are expectant. Adezan is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Adezan.
All medications may create side effects, however many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Talk to your physician if any of these most usual negative effects continue or become irritating:
Dizziness; fatigue; purging; frustration; nausea or vomiting.
Look for clinical focus right away if any of these serious negative effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; problem breathing; rigidity in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; complication; quick, uneven, or slow heartbeat; discriminatory weakness; seizures; slurred speech.
This is not a total checklist of all side effects that might occur. If you have concerns regarding side effects, call your healthcare company.