AGEN (NORVASC) INDICATORS
Agen is used for treating high blood pressure as well as angina (upper body pain). It might be utilized alone or with other medicines. Agen is a calcium network blocker. It works by loosening up (expanding) your blood vessels, decreasing high blood pressure, and also lowering heart price, which reduces the workload on the heart. It also expands coronary arteries raising blood circulation to the heart.
AGEN (NORVASC) GUIDELINES
Usage Agen as routed by your medical professional.
- Take Agen by mouth with or without food. If indigestion happens, take with food to decrease stomach irritation.
- Continue to use Agen even if you really feel well. Do not miss any dosage.
- If you miss a dosage of Agen, take it immediately. If it is almost time for your following dosage, skip the missed out on dosage as well as go back to your routine application routine. Do not take 2 dosages at once.
Ask your healthcare company any type of inquiries you may have about ways to use Agen.
AGEN (NORVASC) STORAGE
Keep Agen in between 59 and also 86 degrees F (15 as well as 30 degrees C). Keep away from warm, dampness, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Agen from the reach of kids and away from animals.
AGEN (NORVASC) EVEN MORE INFO:
Energetic Active ingredient: Amlodipine besylate.
Do NOT make use of Agen if:
- you dislike any component in Agen.
Some medical conditions could connect with Agen. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any type of medical problems, specifically if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are expectant, intending to end up being expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medication, natural prep work, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other materials
- if you have cardiac arrest, very reduced blood pressure, or liver issues.
Some medications may interact with Agen. Tell your health care company if you are taking other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Vasopressin receptor villains (eg, conivaptan) because they may increase the danger of Agen's side effects
- Sildenafil due to the fact that the danger of low high blood pressure could be enhanced.
This might not be a full listing of all communications that could take place. Ask your health care service provider if Agen might connect with other medicines that you take. Consult your health care carrier prior to you start, quit, or change the dose of any type of medication.
Vital security details:
- Agen may trigger drowsiness or lightheadedness. These effects might be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medications. Usage Agen with caution. Do not drive or carry out various other feasible hazardous tasks till you understand exactly how you respond to it.
- Agen could create lightheadedness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, heat, workout, or high temperature might boost these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the early morning. Sit or lie down at the first indication of any of these effects.
- People who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or diminish for a few weeks after beginning treatment. Make sure to take your medicine even if you could not feel "normal." Inform your physician if you create any type of new signs.
- If you are taking Agen for angina, it will certainly not soothe the pain of a severe strike if taken at the time of a severe assault. It prevents or minimizes the variety of angina strikes only if you take it on normal timetable.
- When you start using Agen, it could create a headache, which normally lasts for a short time.
- While you are using Agen, it is essential to comb and also floss your teeth carefully to lower swelling and also tenderness of your gum tissues.
- Although unusual, Agen has been understood to raise breast pain and raise the danger of cardiovascular disease, particularly in individuals with extreme cardiovascular disease.
- Laboratory examinations, consisting of high blood pressure checks, may be performed while you make use of Agen. These examinations might be used to monitor your condition or look for adverse effects. Make sure to keep all physician and also lab appointments.
- Usage Agen with caution in the elderly; they could be extra conscious its results.
- Agen needs to not be utilized in children below 6 years of ages; safety and security and effectiveness in these youngsters have not been confirmed.
- Maternity and also breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, call your medical professional. You will need to talk about the advantages and threats of using Agen while you are expecting. It is unknowned if Agen is discovered in bust milk. Do not nursed while taking Agen.
All medications might trigger adverse effects, yet many people have no, or small, adverse effects.
Contact your physician if any one of these most common negative effects persist or come to be annoying:
Lightheadedness; sleepiness; fatigue; flushing; migraine; muscle aches; nausea or vomiting; tummy discomfort; weakness.
Seek clinical interest right away if any of these serious negative effects occur:
Serious allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark urine; trouble breathing; fast or irregular heartbeat; pounding in the breast; swelling of feet or legs; tender, bleeding, or inflamed gum tissues; worsening upper body pain; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete checklist of all adverse effects that could happen. If you have concerns concerning negative effects, contact your health care supplier.