AGGRENOX (DIPYRIDAMOLE) SIGNS
Aggrenox is used for assessing coronary artery disease in patients who can not work out properly before thallium imaging (cardiac blood circulation check). Aggrenox is a coronary vasodilator. It works by increasing blood flow to the heart, which simulates a workout examination. It is followed by the thallium test.
AGGRENOX (DIPYRIDAMOLE) INSTRUCTIONS
Usage Aggrenox as directed by your physician.
- Do not take the medication in bigger quantities, or take it for longer compared to recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Take Aggrenox with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
- Aggrenox is typically taken together with other medicines to prevent embolism. To ideal treat your problem, utilize every one of your drugs as routed by your physician.
- To make sure this drug is not triggering hazardous effects, your physician could need to check your development on a regular basis. Do not miss any type of arranged brows through to your medical professional.
- If you miss a dose of Aggrenox, take the missed dose when you bear in mind. If it is nearly time for your following dosage, miss the missed out on dose as well as take the medicine at your next regularly set up time. Do not take additional medication to earn up the missed dose.
Ask your health care carrier any kind of inquiries you could have regarding how to make use of Aggrenox.
AGGRENOX (DIPYRIDAMOLE) STORAGE SPACE
- you dislike any ingredient in Aggrenox.
Some medical conditions might engage with Aggrenox. Tell your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any type of medical problems, particularly if any of the following relate to you:
- if you are expecting, intending to come to be pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, natural preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or other materials
- if you have bronchial asthma; upper body pain (angina); heart disease; heart block; or uncommon, fast, slow-moving, or irregular heartbeat
- if you have serious muscular tissue weak point.
Some medicines may communicate with Aggrenox. Inform your healthcare company if you are taking other medications, specifically any of the following:
- Theophyllines (eg, aminophylline) since they could decrease Aggrenox's performance
- Adenosine due to the fact that the threat of its adverse effects, including reduced high blood pressure and uneven heartbeat, might be boosted by Aggrenox
- Anticholinesterases (eg, pyridostigmine) since their performance might be reduced by Aggrenox.
This could not be a complete listing of all communications that could take place. Ask your healthcare company if Aggrenox may engage with various other medications that you take. Consult your health care carrier before you start, stop, or change the dosage of any kind of medicine.
Essential safety and security information:
- Aggrenox may create dizziness. These effects may be even worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medicines. Usage Aggrenox with care. Do not drive or carry out various other feasible harmful tasks till you recognize just how you respond to it.
- Prevent food or drink that has caffeine (eg, coffee, tea, chocolate, cola, delicious chocolate) before you use Aggrenox.
- Aggrenox needs to not be used in children; security and also performance in kids have not been validated.
- Maternity and also breast-feeding: If you conceive, contact your doctor. You will certainly need to review the advantages as well as risks of using Aggrenox while you are pregnant. Aggrenox is located in bust milk. Do not nursed while taking Aggrenox.
All medicines could cause adverse effects, yet many people have no, or small, adverse effects.
Consult your medical professional if any one of these most common adverse effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; tiredness; flushing; frustration; nausea or vomiting.
Seek medical interest today if any of these serious negative effects happen:
Serious allergies (rash; hives; itching; trouble breathing; rigidity in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast discomfort; confusion; fast, uneven, or slow-moving heartbeat; discriminatory weakness; seizures; slurred speech.
This is not a full list of all adverse effects that may happen. If you have questions regarding adverse effects, contact your health care carrier.