AGILEASE (DIPYRIDAMOLE) INDICATORS
Agilease is made use of for examining coronary artery disease in patients who can not exercise appropriately prior to thallium imaging (cardiac blood circulation check). Agilease is a coronary vasodilator. It works by enhancing blood flow to the heart, which simulates an exercise test. It is adhered to by the thallium examination.
AGILEASE (DIPYRIDAMOLE) DIRECTIONS
Usage Agilease as guided by your physician.
- Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer compared to advised by your physician. Follow the directions on your prescription tag.
- Take Agilease with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
- Agilease is frequently taken along with various other drugs to stop blood clots. To ideal treat your condition, utilize all of your medicines as routed by your physician.
- To be sure this drug is not triggering harmful impacts, your medical professional could need to inspect your progression on a regular basis. Do not miss out on any scheduled sees to your physician.
- If you miss a dose of Agilease, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is virtually time for your following dose, avoid the missed out on dose and take the medication at your next on a regular basis arranged time. Do not take additional medicine to make up the missed out on dose.
Ask your healthcare carrier any kind of inquiries you might have regarding how you can utilize Agilease.
AGILEASE (DIPYRIDAMOLE) STORAGE SPACE
Do NOT make use of Agilease if:
- you are allergic to any kind of ingredient in Agilease.
Some clinical problems could engage with Agilease. Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have any type of medical problems, specifically if any one of the adhering to apply to you:
- if you are expectant, planning to come to be pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal prep work, or nutritional supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or other substances
- if you have asthma; breast discomfort (angina); heart disease; heart block; or unusual, fast, slow-moving, or uneven heart beat
- if you have serious muscle weakness.
Some medicines may engage with Agilease. Inform your healthcare carrier if you are taking other medicines, specifically any of the following:
- Theophyllines (eg, aminophylline) since they could lower Agilease's performance
- Adenosine due to the fact that the danger of its negative effects, including reduced blood pressure and also irregular heart beat, may be enhanced by Agilease
- Anticholinesterases (eg, pyridostigmine) due to the fact that their performance might be lowered by Agilease.
This could not be a total checklist of all interactions that may occur. Ask your healthcare carrier if Agilease might interact with various other medicines that you take. Check with your health care company prior to you begin, stop, or alter the dose of any type of medication.
- Agilease could cause lightheadedness. These impacts could be even worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medicines. Use Agilease with care. Do not drive or execute other possible hazardous jobs up until you know just how you respond to it.
- Stay clear of food or drink that has high levels of caffeine (eg, coffee, tea, cacao, soda, chocolate) prior to you make use of Agilease.
- Agilease needs to not be used in youngsters; safety and security and performance in kids have not been verified.
- Maternity as well as breast-feeding: If you conceive, call your physician. You will certainly have to talk about the benefits and risks of using Agilease while you are expecting. Agilease is discovered in breast milk. Do not nursed while taking Agilease.
All medications might trigger negative effects, but many people have no, or minor, negative effects.
Get in touch with your doctor if any one of these most common adverse effects linger or become aggravating:
Wooziness; fatigue; flushing; frustration; nausea or vomiting.
Seek clinical interest right away if any of these serious negative effects occur:
Serious allergies (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); upper body pain; confusion; quick, irregular, or slow-moving heartbeat; one-sided weakness; seizures; slurred speech.
This is not a total checklist of all adverse effects that might occur. If you have questions concerning negative effects, contact your health care provider.