AGILEX (INDOCIN) SIGNS
Agilex is used for dealing with modest to severe rheumatoid joint inflammation, osteo arthritis, and also ankylosing spondylitis. It is utilized to treat gout pain or specific sorts of bursitis as well as tendonitis. It may likewise be utilized for other problems as identified by your doctor. Agilex is an NSAID. NSAIDs deal with the symptoms of discomfort and also inflammation. They do not deal with the condition that causes those signs and symptoms.
AGILEX (INDOCIN) INSTRUCTIONS
Use Agilex as guided by your doctor! Inspect the tag on the medication for specific application instructions.
- Take Agilex by mouth with food. This may not decrease the threat of stomach or digestive tract issues (eg, hemorrhaging, abscess). Talk with your physician if you have relentless stomach upset.
- Take Agilex with a complete glass of water (8 oz/240 mL) as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dosage of Agilex and you are taking it frequently, take it asap. If it is nearly time for your next dosage, miss the missed out on dose. Go back to your routine application schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care company any inquiries you could have regarding the best ways to use Agilex.
AGILEX (INDOCIN) STORAGE SPACE
Store Agilex at area temperature level, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Keep far from warmth, dampness, and light. Keep Agilex out of the reach of youngsters.
AGILEX (INDOCIN) MORE INFORMATION:
Energetic Component: Indomethacin.
Do NOT utilize Agilex if:
- you dislike any type of ingredient in Agilex
- you have had an extreme allergy (eg, severe rash, hives, difficulty breathing, growths in the nose, wooziness) to pain killers or an NSAID (eg, advil, celecoxib)
- you have lately had or will be having bypass heart surgical treatment
- you are taking diflunisal, one more NSAID (eg, ibuprofen), or triamterene
- you remain in the last 3 months of pregnancy
Contact your medical professional or healthcare carrier as soon as possible if any of these put on you.
Some clinical conditions could connect with Agilex. Inform your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any type of clinical conditions, particularly if any one of the adhering to apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, intending to end up being expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medication, herbal preparation, or nutritional supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other compounds
- if you have a history of kidney or liver illness, diabetes mellitus, or tummy or bowel issues (eg, hemorrhaging, opening, ulcers, inflammation)
- if you have a history of swelling or liquid buildup, clinical depression, psychological or state of mind issues, seizures, Parkinson condition, bronchial asthma, developments in the nose (nasal polyps), or mouth inflammation
- if you have hypertension, a blood problem, bleeding or clotting issues, heart issues (eg, cardiac arrest), or blood vessel condition, or if you are at threat for any of these conditions
- if you have bad health, dehydration or low liquid quantity, reduced blood salt degrees, or high blood potassium levels, you consume alcohol, or you have a background of alcoholic abuse.
Some medicines could interact with Agilex. Inform your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, specifically any one of the following:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), diflunisal, heparin, various other NSAIDs (eg, ibuprofen), salicylates (eg, aspirin), or discerning serotonin reuptake preventions (SSRIs) (eg, fluoxetine) since the danger of tummy blood loss could be raised
- Potassium-sparing diuretics (eg, spironolactone, triamterene) because the risk of kidney troubles or increased blood potassium degrees might be raised
- Cyclophosphamide because low blood salt degrees might occur
- Probenecid since it may boost the risk of Agilex's adverse effects
- Cyclosporine, digoxin, lithium, methotrexate, quinolones (eg, ciprofloxacin), or sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide) since the danger of their side effects could be enhanced by Agilex
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (eg, enalapril), angiotensin receptor blockers (eg, losartan), beta-blockers (eg, propranolol), or diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because their performance might be reduced by Agilex.
This may not be a total list of all interactions that might occur. Ask your healthcare company if Agilex might interact with other medicines that you take. Consult your healthcare carrier before you start, stop, or transform the dose of any kind of medicine.
Vital safety and security information:
- Agilex might cause lightheadedness or drowsiness. These results could be worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medications. Use Agilex with caution. Do not drive or carry out other possible harmful tasks until you understand exactly how you react to it.
- Severe stomach abscess or bleeding could accompany using Agilex. Taking it in high doses or for a long time, smoking, or drinking alcohol enhances the risk of these side effects. Taking Agilex with food will NOT reduce the risk of these effects. Contact your medical professional or emergency clinic at once if you establish serious belly or pain in the back; black, tarry feces; vomit that resembles blood or coffee premises; or uncommon weight gain or swelling.
- Do NOT take greater than the recommended dosage or use for longer than recommended without checking with your physician.
- Agilex is an NSAID. Before you start taking any new medication, read the ingredients. If it also has an NSAID (eg, advil) in it, get in touch with your medical professional. If you are uncertain, contact your physician or pharmacist.
- Do not take pain killers while you are making use of Agilex unless your doctor tells you to.
- Agilex might disrupt certain laboratory tests. Be sure your physician and lab personnel understand that you take Agilex.
- Lab examinations, consisting of kidney feature, total blood cell matters, and high blood pressure, might be done to check your progress or to check for side effects. Make sure to maintain all physician as well as lab appointments.
- Use Agilex with caution in the elderly; they may be extra conscious its results, consisting of belly blood loss, kidney problems, complication, or mental modifications.
- Agilex needs to be used with extreme care in youngsters younger 15 year; safety and security as well as effectiveness in these kids have actually not been verified.
- Maternity and breast-feeding: Agilex may hurt the unborn child. Do not utilize it throughout the last 3 months of pregnancy. If you assume you may be expectant, contact your physician. You will certainly should talk about the benefits and threats of utilizing Agilex while you are expecting. Agilex is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while you are taking Agilex.
All medications could cause negative effects, however lots of people have no, or small, adverse effects. Get in touch with your doctor if any of these most typical adverse effects persist or end up being bothersome:
Irregularity; looseness of the bowels; wooziness; drowsiness; gas; headache; heartburn; queasiness; stomach upset.
Seek clinical attention right away if any one of these extreme adverse effects happen:
Serious allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blood in the pee; bloody or black, tarry stools; change in the quantity of urine created; upper body discomfort; confusion; dark pee; depression; collapsing; quickly or uneven heart beat; fever, chills, or consistent aching throat; psychological or mood modifications; pins and needles of an arm or leg; discriminatory weak point; rectal blood loss; red, puffy, raw, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe headache or wooziness; severe or consistent belly pain or queasiness; severe vomiting; shortness of breath; abrupt or inexplicable weight gain; swelling of hands, legs, or feet; unusual discoloration or blood loss; unusual joint or muscle discomfort; uncommon tiredness or weakness; unusual vaginal bleeding; vision or speech adjustments; throw up that appears like coffee premises; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete listing of all negative effects that may occur. If you have concerns about negative effects, contact your healthcare supplier.