AGIS (CLEOCIN) INDICATORS
Agis is used for treating major infections brought on by specific bacteria. Agis is a lincomycin antibiotic. Agis eliminates sensitive bacteria by stopping the production of vital healthy proteins needed by the bacteria to endure.
AGIS (CLEOCIN) GUIDELINES
Usage Agis as directed by your doctor.
- Take Agis by mouth with or without food.
- Take Agis with a complete glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Agis functions best if it is taken at the exact same time daily.
- To clean up your infection completely, take Agis for the full training course of treatment. Keep taking it also if you feel much better in a couple of days.
- If you miss a dose of Agis, take it asap. If it is almost time for your next dose, miss the missed out on dose and also go back to your regular application timetable. Do not take 2 doses at the same time.
Ask your healthcare company any type of concerns you might have concerning the best ways to utilize Agis.
AGIS (CLEOCIN) STORAGE
Store Agis at area temperature, in between 68 to 77 levels F (20 to 25 degrees C) in a tightly-closed container. Store far from warmth, wetness, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Maintain Agis from the reach of children as well as away from family pets.
AGIS (CLEOCIN) EVEN MORE DETAILS:
Do NOT use Agis if:
- you are allergic to any type of component in Agis or to lincomycin
- you have certain intestinal tract problems (eg, antibiotic-associated colitis, Crohn illness, ulcerative colitis) or meningitis.
Contact your doctor or healthcare service provider immediately if any of these relate to you.
Some clinical conditions may connect with Agis. Inform your doctor or pharmacologist if you have any type of clinical conditions, especially if any one of the complying with apply to you:
- if you are expectant, preparing to come to be expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal prep work, or nutritional supplement
- if you have hatreds medicines, foods, or other compounds
- if you have diarrhea, or a history of liver problems or stomach or digestive tract issues (eg, colitis)
- if you are allergic to tartrazine.
Some medicines may interact with Agis. Inform your healthcare provider if you are taking other medicines, specifically any of the following:
- Nondepolarizing muscle mass depressants (eg, vecuronium) or succinylcholine since the danger of their negative effects may be raised by Agis.
- Erythromycin because it may lower Agis's efficiency.
This may not be a full list of all communications that may occur. Ask your health care supplier if Agis might interact with various other medications that you take. Talk to your health care service provider prior to you start, quit, or transform the dose of any kind of medication.
Vital security info:
- Agis only works against bacteria; it does not deal with viral infections (eg, the acute rhinitis).
- Be sure to make use of Agis for the full program of treatment. If you do not, the medication might not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also end up being less conscious this or other medications. This can make the infection harder to deal with in the future.
- Lasting or duplicated use Agis might trigger a second infection. Tell your medical professional if indications of a second infection happen. Your medicine could have to be altered to treat this.
- This product may contain tartrazine color. This might cause an allergy in some patients. If you have actually ever had an allergy to tartrazine, ask your pharmacist if your product has tartrazine in it.
- Light diarrhea is common with antibiotic usage. However, a much more significant kind of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) might seldom occur. This may establish while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor today if stomach discomfort or aches, serious diarrhea, or bloody feces happen. Do not deal with looseness of the bowels without very first checking with your doctor.
- Lab examinations, consisting of liver function, kidney function, and full blood cell counts, may be done while you utilize Agis. These examinations may be used to check your condition or look for negative effects. Make sure to maintain all medical professional and lab appointments.
- Use Agis with care in the senior; they might be extra conscious its effects, specifically diarrhea.
- Usage Agis with extreme care in children younger Ten Years that have diarrhea or an infection of the belly or digestive tract.
- Maternity and also breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, call your medical professional. You will need to go over the benefits and also risks of making use of Agis while you are expectant. Agis is located in bust milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you make use of Agis, check with your doctor. Discuss any kind of feasible threats to your infant.
All medications may trigger negative effects, however many individuals have no, or minor, negative effects.
Contact your medical professional if any of these most typical side effects persist or end up being troublesome:
Mild looseness of the bowels; nausea or vomiting; vomiting.
Look for clinical attention today if any one of these severe negative effects occur:
Serious allergies (breakout; hives; itching; trouble breathing; rigidity in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody or tarry stools; decreased urination; joint discomfort or swelling; red, puffy, blistered, or peeling off skin; extreme or relentless diarrhea; severe tummy aches or pain; uncommon vaginal discharge, itching, or odor; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all adverse effects that may take place. If you have inquiries regarding adverse effects, contact your health care carrier.