AGOLUTIN (PROMETRIUM) INDICATIONS
Agolutin is made use of for shielding the lining of the uterus in particular ladies that are also taking estrogen. It is used to treat particular women that have do not have a menstruation duration due to lowered progesterone in the body. Agolutin is a hormonal agent. It works by transforming the cellular lining of the womb.
AGOLUTIN (PROMETRIUM) INSTRUCTIONS
Usage Agolutin as routed by your doctor.
- Take Agolutin by mouth with or without food.
- If you miss out on a dosage of Agolutin, take it immediately. If it is almost time for your following dosage, avoid the missed dose as well as return to your regular application timetable. Do not take 2 doses simultaneously.
Ask your healthcare provider any type of concerns you could have about ways to use Agolutin.
AGOLUTIN (PROMETRIUM) STORAGE
Store Agolutin at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C) in a tight, light-resistant container. Short storage at temperatures between 59 and also 86 levels F (15 and also 30 degrees C) is permitted. Keep far from heat, wetness, and light. Do not store in the restroom. Maintain Agolutin from the reach of children and away from family pets.
AGOLUTIN (PROMETRIUM) MORE INFO:
Active Ingredient: Progesterone.
Do NOT use Agolutin if:
- you dislike any type of active ingredient in Agolutin or to peanuts
- you have a history of cancer cells of the breast, ovary, cellular lining of the uterus, cervix, or vaginal canal; vaginal bleeding of unidentified cause; embolism or clotting troubles; or liver condition; you have had a recent losing the unborn baby; or you have had a stroke or heart attack within the past year
- you are expecting.
Contact your medical professional or healthcare supplier today if any of these relate to you.
Some clinical problems could interact with Agolutin. Inform your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any kind of clinical problems, specifically if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are expectant, intending to become expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medication, natural prep work, or dietary supplement
- if you have hatreds medications, foods, or other materials
- if you have heart or capillary problems, hemorrhaging troubles, hypertension, high cholesterol or lipid degrees, diabetic issues, kidney problems, bronchial asthma, migraine frustrations, or lupus
- if you have a background of seizures, anxiety or various other psychological or mood troubles, cancer, or cigarette use
- if you have a household history of embolism
- if you are really overweight.
Some medicines may engage with Agolutin. Tell your healthcare supplier if you are taking any other medicines, specifically any of the following:
- Rifampin because it may reduce Agolutin's effectiveness.
This could not be a total listing of all interactions that may take place. Ask your healthcare company if Agolutin could communicate with various other medications that you take. Check with your healthcare service provider prior to you start, stop, or alter the dose of any medicine.
- Agolutin may trigger drowsiness, lightheadedness, obscured vision, or impaired thinking. These impacts might be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medications. Use Agolutin with care. Do not drive or carry out various other feasible dangerous jobs till you recognize how you react to it.
- This product has peanut oil in it. Do not take Agolutin if you are allergic to peanuts.
- Diabetes mellitus people - Agolutin may influence your blood sugar level. Inspect blood sugar level degrees carefully. Ask your physician prior to you alter the dose of your diabetes medication.
- Agolutin might boost your danger of establishing blood clots. If you will certainly be having surgical procedure or be confined to a bed or chair for an extended period of time (such as a long plane flight), notify your physician beforehand. Special preventative measures may be needed in these circumstances while you are taking Agolutin.
- Agolutin may disrupt particular lab tests. Be sure your physician as well as laboratory personnel understand you are taking Agolutin.
- Lab tests, consisting of regular monthly breast self-exams, yearly breast examinations, Pap smears, as well as pelvic exams, may be executed while you utilize Agolutin. These examinations may be utilized to monitor your condition or look for adverse effects. Make certain to maintain all physician and also laboratory consultations.
- Agolutin should not be made use of in youngsters; safety and security and performance in youngsters have actually not been validated.
- Maternity as well as breast-feeding: Do not make use of Agolutin if you are pregnant unless your doctor informs you or else. If you assume you may be expectant, call your doctor. Agolutin is discovered in bust milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Agolutin, get in touch with your physician. Go over any kind of possible dangers to your infant.
All medicines could cause side effects, but many individuals have no, or small, negative effects.
Consult your medical professional if any of these most usual adverse effects persist or end up being annoying:
Bloating; breast inflammation; looseness of the bowels; lightheadedness; drowsiness; completely dry mouth; liquid retention; headache; heartburn; irritability; muscular tissue discomfort; nausea or vomiting; stomach discomfort or cramping; exhaustion; throwing up.
Serious allergies (rash; hives; itching; problem breathing; tightness in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal vaginal bleeding; protruding eyes; divulging blood; dark pee; double vision; fainting; gallstones; mental or state of mind changes (eg, clinical depression or concern); migraine headache; tingling of an arm or leg; discomfort or lumps in the breast; discriminatory weakness; pounding in the breast; seizures or tremors; severe stomach discomfort; speech problems; stomach pain, swelling, or inflammation; sudden, severe chest discomfort or pins and needles; unexpected, serious migraine; unexpected, severe throwing up, wooziness, or fainting; sudden acute pain or swelling in the calf or leg; abrupt lack of breath; swelling of the ankles or fingers; vision issues or modifications (consisting of unexpected, partial, or full loss of vision); yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a full list of all side effects that may happen. If you have concerns about adverse effects, contact your healthcare provider.