AGRIXAL (PRILOSEC) INDICATIONS
Agrixal is used for dealing with heartburn or inflammation of the esophagus triggered by gastroesophageal reflux illness (GERD). It might likewise be made use of for temporary therapy of abscess of the belly or little intestines. It could additionally be utilized with certain prescription antibiotics to treat abscess of the little intestines and also to assist avoid them from coming back. It may additionally be used to deal with problems that cause your body to make excessive tummy acid (eg, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome). Agrixal is a proton pump prevention (PPI). It functions by lowering the quantity of acid produced in the stomach.
AGRIXAL (PRILOSEC) INSTRUCTIONS
Use Agrixal as guided by your doctor.
- Take Agrixal by mouth on a vacant belly before eating.
- Swallow Agrixal entire. Do not break, crush, chew, or open Agrixal prior to ingesting.
- If you have difficulty ingesting the capsule, include 1 tbsp of applesauce to a vacant bowl. Open up the pill and also empty the pellets into the applesauce. Mix the pellets with the applesauce as well as swallow the combination simultaneously, complied with by a glass of awesome water. The applesauce utilized must not be hot and need to be soft adequate to be ingested with out chewing. Do not eat or crush the pellets. Do not save the blend for further use.
- You might take antacids while you are using Agrixal if you are directed to do so by your physician.
- If you also take an imidazole antifungal (eg, ketoconazole), take it a minimum of 2 hours prior to taking Agrixal.
- If you likewise take sucralfate, take Agrixal at the very least Thirty Minutes prior to taking sucralfate.
- Remain to take Agrixal even if you really feel well. Do not miss out on any kind of doses.
- If you miss out on a dosage of Agrixal, take it asap. If it is practically time for your next dosage, miss the missed out on dosage as well as go back to your normal application routine. Do not take 2 dosages at once.
Ask your health care carrier any kind of concerns you might have concerning how you can use Agrixal.
AGRIXAL (PRILOSEC) MORE INFORMATION:
Active Component: Omeprazole.
AGRIXAL (PRILOSEC) STORAGE SPACE
Store Agrixal at area temperature level, in between 59 as well as 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store far from warm, wetness, and also light. Do not store in the restroom. Maintain Agrixal from the reach of children and far from pet dogs.
Do NOT use Agrixal if:
- you dislike any active ingredient in Agrixal
- you are taking an HIV protease inhibitor (eg, atazanavir).
Get in touch with your doctor as soon as possible if any one of these apply to you.
Some medical problems may interact with Agrixal. Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have any kind of clinical conditions, specifically if any of the adhering to put on you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to come to be expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medicine, natural preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have hatreds medicines, foods, or various other substances
- if you have liver problems or belly or bowel cancer cells.
Some medicines may connect with Agrixal. Tell your healthcare service provider if you are taking any other medications, especially any one of the following:
- Clarithromycin or voriconazole due to the fact that they may raise the risk of Agrixal's adverse effects
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), benzodiazepines (eg, diazepam), cilostazol, cyclosporine, digoxin, disulfiram, phenytoin, or tacrolimus because the danger of their negative effects may be enhanced by Agrixal
- Ampicillins, azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), clopidogrel, ginkgo biloba, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, atazanavir), or iron because their performance could be decreased by Agrixal.
This could not be a complete listing of all interactions that might happen. Ask your healthcare provider if Agrixal may interact with other medicines that you take. Contact your healthcare company before you start, quit, or change the dose of any type of medication.
Crucial safety and security info:
- Agrixal could create sleepiness or wooziness. These results may be even worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Usage Agrixal with caution. Do not drive or execute various other possible hazardous jobs till you understand just how you react to it.
- Call your medical professional if you have any type of signs of a blood loss ulcer, such as black, tarry feces or vomit that appears like coffee grounds, or if you experience throat pain, breast discomfort, serious belly discomfort, or problem swallowing.
- Agrixal could interfere with certain laboratory tests. Make sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Agrixal.
- Agrixal needs to be utilized with caution in Oriental clients; the danger of side effects may be increased in these people.
- Agrixal needs to be used with extreme care in kids younger than 2 years old; safety and security as well as efficiency in these youngsters have not been validated.
- Pregnancy and also breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, call your physician. You will should review the benefits as well as risks of utilizing Agrixal while you are expecting. Agrixal is discovered in breast milk. Do not nursed while taking Agrixal.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many individuals have no, or minor, adverse effects.
Get in touch with your physician if any one of these most typical side effects persist or become annoying:
Look for medical focus as soon as possible if any one of these severe adverse effects occur:
Serious allergies (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; rigidity in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; uncommon hoarseness); upper body pain; dark urine; fast or uneven heart beat; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, inflamed, raw, or peeling off skin; swelling of the hands, ankle joints, or feet; unusual discoloration or blood loss; uncommon fatigue; vision modifications; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all adverse effects that might happen. If you have inquiries concerning adverse effects, call your healthcare supplier.