ALADIN (BRAND VIAGRA) SIGNS
Viagra is suggested for the treatment of impotence in males. Viagra is a phosphodiesterase kind 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It functions by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This aids you to accomplish as well as preserve an erection.
ALADIN (BRAND VIAGRA) INSTRUCTIONS
Use Viagra as routed by your physician.
- Take Viagra by mouth with or without food. Viagra could not function as swiftly if you take it with a high-fat dish.
- Viagra is typically taken regarding 1 hour prior to sex; nonetheless, it might be taken anywhere from 4 hours to a half hr prior to sexual activity. Talk with your doctor concerning the best way to take Viagra.
- Viagra could help you have an erection when sexual stimulation takes place. An erection will certainly not take place simply by taking a tablet.
- Do not take more than the advised dosage or take it regularly compared to once daily, or as routed by your medical professional.
- If you miss out on a dosage of Viagra as well as you still mean to participate in sex, take it when you bear in mind. Continuously take it as guided by your medical professional.
ALADIN (BRAND NAME VIAGRA) STORAGE
For a lot of people, the suggested dosage is 50 mg taken, as needed, around 1 hr prior to sexual activity. Nonetheless, Viagra could be taken anywhere from 4 hours to 0.5 hr prior to sexual activity. Based on performance and toleration, the dosage may be increased to a maximum advised dosage of 100 mg or decreased to 25 mg. The optimum recommended dosing frequency is as soon as per day.
Ask your health care service provider any type of questions you could have regarding ways to make use of Viagra.
ALADIN (BRAND VIAGRA) STORAGE SPACE
Store Viagra at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Short storage at temperature levels in between 59 as well as 86 degrees F (15 as well as 30 levels C) is allowed. Store away from warm, dampness, as well as light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Viagra from the reach of children and also far from pet dogs.
ALADIN (BRAND NAME VIAGRA) MORE INFO:
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil citrate.
Non-active Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, lactose, triacetin, and FD & & C Blue # 2 light weight aluminum lake.
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Viagra
- you have actually been recommended by your physician to prevent sex as a result of heart issues
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any kind (eg, tablet, capsule, spot, lotion), or nitroprusside
- you use certain leisure medicines called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take an additional PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medication that contains sildenafil.
Get in touch with your physician or healthcare service provider today if any of these apply to you.
Some clinical problems could communicate with Viagra. Inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any type of medical problems, specifically if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have actually a warped penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie illness), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or other problem that could increase the danger of an extended erection (priapism)
- if you have a background of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or uncomfortable erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye issues (eg, macular deterioration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, unexpected vision loss in one or both eyes) or hearing troubles (eg, ringing in the ears, lowered hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a background of liver or kidney troubles, lung troubles (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive illness), high or reduced blood pressure, abscess, hemorrhaging problems, heart problems (eg, angina, aortic constriction, cardiac arrest, uneven heart beat), or capillary troubles
- if you have a background of cardiovascular disease, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heart beat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medications could engage with Viagra. Inform your health care carrier if you are taking any other medications, particularly any one of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for hypertension, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside since serious low high blood pressure with lightheadedness, faintness, as well as fainting could take place
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Viagra's effectiveness.
This might not be a total checklist of all interactions that may happen. Ask your healthcare carrier if Viagra may engage with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you begin, quit, or alter the dosage of any kind of medication.
Important security details:
- Viagra could trigger wooziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These results could be worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medications. Usage Viagra with care. Do not drive or execute various other possible hazardous jobs till you understand exactly how you respond to it.
- Viagra might create wooziness, faintness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, workout, or fever could boost these effects. To avoid them, sit up or stand slowly, particularly in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any one of these results.
- People with heart troubles that take Viagra may be at boosted threat for heart-related side effects, consisting of heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a cardiac arrest might consist of chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; pins and needles of an arm or leg; serious wooziness, frustration, nausea or vomiting, stomach pain, or throwing up; passing out; or vision modifications. Symptoms of a stroke could include complication, vision or speech changes, one-sided weak point, or fainting. Call your medical professional or look for medical attention right now if you experience these signs.
- Viagra may seldom create a long term (eg, greater than 4 hrs) or painful erection. This might occur even when you are not making love. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual troubles such as erectile dysfunction. Get in touch with your medical professional as soon as possible if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hrs.
- Viagra does not stop the spread of HIV or other venereal diseases (Sexually transmitted diseases) to others with sex-related call. Use barrier methods of contraception (eg, prophylactics) if you have HIV infection or a STD.
- Viagra will not protect against maternity. If your companion might conceive as well as you wish to avoid pregnancy, make sure to make use of a reliable type of birth control.
- Viagra may uncommonly trigger light, temporary vision adjustments (eg, obscured vision, level of sensitivity to light, blue/green shade tint to vision). Call your doctor if vision changes continue or are extreme.
- Hardly ever, an eye trouble called nonarteritic former ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in people that took Viagra. This may bring about lowered vision or long-term loss of vision in many cases. If you discover an unexpected reduction in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, call your doctor as soon as possible.
- Abrupt declines in hearing and also loss of hearing have actually been reported in some patients that have actually taken Viagra. Occasionally they likewise observed ringing in the ears or wooziness. If you notice an abrupt decrease or loss of hearing, call your medical professional right away.
- Do not make use of other medicines or therapies for ED while you are taking Viagra without initial monitoring with your medical professional.
- Use Viagra with care in the elderly; they may be more conscious its impacts.
- Viagra is not suggested for usage in children below 18 years old.
All medicines might cause negative effects, but many individuals have no, or small, negative effects.
Check with your doctor if any one of these most typical adverse effects continue or become annoying:
Diarrhea; wooziness; flushing; migraine; heartburn; stale nose; upset stomach.
Look for clinical attention as soon as possible if any one of these severe negative effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; trouble breathing; rigidity in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); upper body discomfort; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; amnesia; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; unpleasant or prolonged erection; supplanting the ears; seizure; serious or persistent wooziness; severe or persistent vision modifications; sudden decline or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a total list of all negative effects that may take place. If you have inquiries about negative effects, call your healthcare company.