ALAGRA (ALLEGRA) INDICATORS
Alagra is utilized for dealing with seasonal allergic reaction signs and symptoms such as sneezing, dripping nose, scratchy throat, or scratchy, watery eyes. It is also utilized to deal with hives and skin itchiness. Alagra is an antihistamine. It works by blocking a compound in the body called histamine. This helps to decrease allergic reaction signs.
ALAGRA (ALLEGRA) INSTRUCTIONS
Use Alagra as directed by your medical professional.
- Take Alagra by mouth with or without food.
- Take Alagra with a complete glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Do not consume fruit juice at the exact same time as you take Alagra. Particular fruit juices (eg, grapefruit, apple, orange) could decrease Alagra's efficiency.
- If you take antacids that contain aluminum or magnesium, do not take them at the very same time as Alagra. Ask your physician or pharmacist how you can take them with Alagra.
- If you miss a dosage of Alagra, take it as soon as possible. If it is nearly time for your next dose, skip the missed out on dose and also go back to your regular application routine. Do not take 2 doses at the same time.
- Overdose symptoms might consist of dry mouth, wooziness, or sleepiness.
Ask your health care carrier any inquiries you might have about how to make use of Alagra.
ALAGRA (ALLEGRA) STORAGE
Store Alagra in between 68 as well as 77 levels F (20 and 25 levels C). Store away from warm, moisture, and light. Store in original packaging till just before use. Maintain Alagra from the reach of youngsters and away from animals.
ALAGRA (ALLEGRA) EVEN MORE DETAILS:
Energetic Ingredient: Fexofenadine hydrochloride.
- you are allergic to any kind of ingredient in Alagra.
Call your doctor right away if any one of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions could engage with Alagra. Tell your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any type of clinical condition, especially if any one of the complying with relate to you:
- if you are pregnant, intending to become expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, organic prep work, or nutritional supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or other compounds
- if you have kidney issues or difficulty urinating.
Some medicines might communicate with Alagra. Inform your healthcare company if you are taking any other medications, especially any of the following:
- Erythromycin or ketoconazole due to the fact that they may enhance the risk of Alagra's negative effects.
This could not be a full checklist of all interactions that could occur. Ask your health care service provider if Alagra might interact with various other medicines that you take. Talk to your health care service provider before you begin, quit, or alter the dosage of any medication.
Essential safety information:
- Alagra may cause wooziness. It does not normally trigger sleepiness when used under regular circumstances at the advised dosages. Nevertheless, these effects may be even worse if you take Alagra with alcohol or specific medicines. Use Alagra with care. Do not drive or execute various other potentially hazardous tasks till you know just how you respond to it.
- Do NOT take more than the advised dosage or usage for longer than suggested without checking with your medical professional.
- Alagra may interfere with skin allergic reaction tests. If you are arranged for a skin test, speak with your medical professional. You might should stop taking Alagra for a couple of days prior to the examinations.
- Usage Alagra with care in the elderly; they could be extra sensitive to its impacts.
- Alagra ought to be made use of with extreme care in kids below 6 months old; safety and security and also performance in these youngsters have actually not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, call your physician. You will have to review the advantages and also dangers of utilizing Alagra while you are pregnant. It is not known if Alagra is found in breast milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you make use of Alagra, consult your medical professional. Go over any possible dangers to your child.
All medications might create adverse effects, but many people have no, or minor, adverse effects.
Check with your physician if any of these most common side effects continue or come to be irritating:
Lightheadedness; frustration; indigestion.
Seek medical interest right away if any one of these serious side effects occur:
Serious allergic reactions (breakout; hives; itching; problem breathing; rigidity in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); earache; fever; serious or relentless coughing or throwing up.
This is not a total list of all negative effects that could take place. If you have concerns about adverse effects, contact your health care provider.