ALBA (ALBENDAZOLE) INDICATIONS
Alba is used for dealing with particular tapeworm infections. Alba is an anthelmintic. It works by killing delicate parasites.
ALBA (ALBENDAZOLE) GUIDELINES
Use Alba as guided by your doctor.
- Take Alba by mouth with food.
- If you have trouble swallowing the tablet whole, it could be crushed or eaten with a little water.
- If you miss a dose of Alba, take it as soon as possible. If it is practically time for your next dose, miss the missed dosage as well as go back to your regular application timetable. Do not take 2 dosages simultaneously. If greater than one dose is missed out on, call your physician or pharmacologist.
Ask your health care carrier any type of inquiry you might have regarding how to make use of Alba.
ALBA (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE SPACE
Keep Alba at space temperature level, between 68 as well as 77 degrees F (20 and also 25 degrees C), in a firmly shut container. Keep away from warmth, moisture, and light. Do not store in the washroom. Keep Alba from the reach of kids and also far from pet dogs.
Do NOT utilize Alba if:
- you dislike any kind of component in Alba or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some clinical conditions might interact with Alba. Tell your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any type of medical conditions, specifically if any one of the adhering to apply to you:
- if you are expectant, preparing to become expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, natural prep work, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or other materials
- if you have liver troubles, eye problems (eg, retinal lesions), bone marrow troubles, reduced white blood cell counts, or reduced platelet matters.
Some medications could engage with Alba. Inform your health care provider if you are taking other medications, especially any of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel due to the fact that they might boost the risk of Alba's side effects
- Theophylline due to the fact that the risk of its negative effects could be increased by Alba.
This could not be a complete list of all interactions that might happen. Ask your health care company if Alba could connect with other medicines that you take. Get in touch with your health care supplier before you start, quit, or alter the dosage of any medicine.
Essential safety and security information:
- Alba could trigger wooziness. This impact might be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Alba with care. Do not drive or execute other perhaps harmful tasks until you understand just how you respond to it.
- Alba might seldom lower the capacity of your body to eliminate infection. Prevent call with individuals who have colds or infections. Tell your medical professional if you notice indicators of infection like fever, aching throat, breakout, or cools.
- If you are a woman who might become pregnant, you need to have an unfavorable pregnancy test before you start taking Alba. You have to make use of an efficient type of birth control while you take Alba and also for a minimum of 1 month after you quit taking it.
- Lab tests, consisting of full blood cell matters and also liver function, could be carried out while you use Alba. These examinations might be utilized to check your condition or check for adverse effects. Make certain to maintain all doctor as well as lab appointments.
- Alba must be utilized with severe care in children below 1 years of age; security as well as performance in these youngsters have not been confirmed.
- Maternity and also breast-feeding: Do not use Alba if you are pregnant. It may create injury to the unborn child. Stay clear of becoming pregnant while you are taking it and also for a minimum of 1 month after you stop taking it. If you assume you might be expectant, contact your physician right away. It is not known if Alba is discovered in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you make use of Alba, talk to your medical professional. Discuss any kind of possible risks to your baby.
All medications may cause negative effects, however many individuals have no, or small, negative effects.
Get in touch with your doctor if any of these most common side effects continue or come to be troublesome:
Frustration; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
Seek medical attention as soon as possible if any one of these severe adverse effects occur:
Severe allergies (breakout; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; rigidity in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark pee; lowered urination; high temperature, cools, or sore throat; red, inflamed, peeling, or blistered skin; seizures; extreme or persistent wooziness or headache; unusual discoloration or blood loss; unusual exhaustion or weak point; vision changes; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a full checklist of all negative effects that could occur. If you have inquiries about side effects, call your health care provider.