ALBAMAX (ALBENDAZOLE) INDICATIONS
Albamax is used for treating specific tapeworm infections. Albamax is an anthelmintic. It works by killing delicate bloodsuckers.
ALBAMAX (ALBENDAZOLE) INSTRUCTIONS
Usage Albamax as directed by your doctor.
- Take Albamax by mouth with food.
- If you have difficulty swallowing the tablet whole, it could be smashed or chewed with a little water.
- If you miss out on a dose of Albamax, take it immediately. If it is practically time for your following dosage, miss the missed dosage and also return to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. If greater than one dosage is missed out on, call your physician or pharmacist.
Ask your health care carrier any concern you could have about how to utilize Albamax.
ALBAMAX (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE
Keep Albamax at room temperature, in between 68 and also 77 levels F (20 as well as 25 degrees C), in a snugly closed container. Store away from warm, moisture, and also light. Do not store in the shower room. Maintain Albamax from the reach of children and also far from family pets.
Do NOT use Albamax if:
- you are allergic to any active ingredient in Albamax or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some medical conditions could connect with Albamax. Tell your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any type of clinical conditions, particularly if any one of the following apply to you:
- if you are expectant, preparing to come to be expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medication, organic preparation, or nutritional supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or various other substances
- if you have liver issues, eye troubles (eg, retinal lesions), bone marrow problems, low white blood cell counts, or reduced platelet matters.
Some medicines could engage with Albamax. Inform your health care service provider if you are taking other medicines, particularly any one of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel because they could enhance the danger of Albamax's side effects
- Theophylline due to the fact that the risk of its negative effects might be enhanced by Albamax.
This could not be a total checklist of all interactions that could happen. Ask your health care supplier if Albamax might connect with other medications that you take. Consult your healthcare provider before you begin, quit, or alter the dosage of any kind of medicine.
Important safety and security details:
- Albamax could create lightheadedness. This result could be worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medicines. Use Albamax with caution. Do not drive or execute various other perhaps risky jobs till you recognize exactly how you react to it.
- Albamax could hardly ever reduce the ability of your body to eliminate infection. Avoid call with individuals that have colds or infections. Inform your doctor if you see indicators of infection like high temperature, sore throat, breakout, or cools.
- If you are a woman who could become pregnant, you need to have a negative maternity examination prior to you begin taking Albamax. You need to utilize an efficient kind of birth control while you take Albamax and also for a minimum of 1 month after you stop taking it.
- Lab examinations, consisting of full blood cell matters as well as liver function, could be done while you use Albamax. These tests could be utilized to check your problem or check for side effects. Make certain to keep all physician and lab appointments.
- Albamax should be made use of with extreme care in youngsters below 1 year old; safety as well as efficiency in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Albamax if you are expecting. It could cause damage to the unborn child. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it and for at the very least 1 month after you quit taking it. If you assume you could be pregnant, contact your medical professional immediately. It is not known if Albamax is found in breast milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you make use of Albamax, consult your medical professional. Go over any type of feasible dangers to your baby.
All medicines could trigger side effects, yet many individuals have no, or small, adverse effects.
Check with your doctor if any one of these most common negative effects continue or come to be irritating:
Migraine; nausea; tummy pain; vomiting.
Look for clinical attention right away if any one of these serious side effects occur:
Serious allergies (breakout; hives; itching; problem breathing; tightness in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark pee; lowered peeing; fever, cools, or sore throat; red, inflamed, peeling, or blistered skin; seizures; extreme or consistent wooziness or headache; uncommon bruising or bleeding; unusual exhaustion or weakness; vision adjustments; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a total listing of all side effects that may occur. If you have inquiries concerning side effects, call your healthcare supplier.