ALBEN (ALBENDAZOLE) INDICATIONS
Alben is used for dealing with particular tapeworm infections. Alben is an anthelmintic. It works by killing delicate parasites.
ALBEN (ALBENDAZOLE) GUIDELINES
Use Alben as guided by your physician.
- Take Alben by mouth with food.
- If you have problem swallowing the tablet whole, it could be crushed or eaten with a little water.
- If you miss out on a dosage of Alben, take it as soon as possible. If it is virtually time for your following dosage, avoid the missed dose and go back to your routine dosing schedule. Do not take 2 dosages at once. If more than one dose is missed, call your doctor or pharmacologist.
Ask your health care provider any kind of inquiry you may have concerning ways to utilize Alben.
ALBEN (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE
Store Alben at room temperature level, in between 68 and also 77 degrees F (20 and also 25 levels C), in a snugly closed container. Store far from heat, wetness, and light. Do not store in the restroom. Maintain Alben from the reach of youngsters and away from pets.
- you dislike any type of component in Alben or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some medical conditions could communicate with Alben. Tell your physician or pharmacist if you have any clinical conditions, specifically if any of the complying with put on you:
- if you are pregnant, intending to come to be expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, natural prep work, or nutritional supplement
- if you have hatreds medications, foods, or other materials
- if you have liver problems, eye troubles (eg, retinal sores), bone marrow issues, reduced leukocyte counts, or low platelet matters.
Some medicines could interact with Alben. Tell your health care company if you are taking other medications, especially any of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel due to the fact that they may raise the risk of Alben's negative effects
- Theophylline since the danger of its adverse effects might be boosted by Alben.
This may not be a full listing of all communications that may occur. Ask your healthcare provider if Alben may communicate with other medications that you take. Check with your healthcare provider before you start, stop, or change the dosage of any type of medication.
Essential safety info:
- Alben may trigger lightheadedness. This impact could be worse if you take it with alcohol or particular medicines. Usage Alben with care. Do not drive or execute other perhaps risky jobs till you recognize just how you react to it.
- Alben could seldom reduce the ability of your body to eliminate infection. Stay clear of contact with individuals who have colds or infections. Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection like fever, sore throat, breakout, or cools.
- If you are a female who could become pregnant, you ought to have an unfavorable maternity test before you begin taking Alben. You need to make use of a reliable form of birth control while you take Alben and for at the very least 1 month after you quit taking it.
- Laboratory examinations, consisting of complete blood cell matters and liver function, might be carried out while you utilize Alben. These examinations could be made use of to monitor your condition or look for adverse effects. Make sure to maintain all doctor and lab consultations.
- Alben should be utilized with extreme care in youngsters below 1 years of age; safety and security and also effectiveness in these youngsters have actually not been confirmed.
- Maternity and also breast-feeding: Do not use Alben if you are pregnant. It may cause damage to the unborn child. Prevent conceiving while you are taking it and for at least 1 month after you stop taking it. If you believe you may be pregnant, contact your medical professional right now. It is not known if Alben is found in bust milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you use Alben, consult your doctor. Discuss any possible dangers to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many individuals have no, or small, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any one of these most typical side effects linger or come to be irritating:
Headache; nausea; belly pain; throwing up.
Look for medical attention right away if any of these severe adverse effects happen:
Serious allergic reactions (breakout; hives; itching; trouble breathing; tightness in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark urine; decreased peeing; high temperature, cools, or aching throat; red, puffy, peeling, or blistered skin; seizures; serious or persistent wooziness or migraine; uncommon discoloration or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a full list of all adverse effects that might occur. If you have concerns concerning negative effects, call your health care service provider.