ALBENDOL (ALBENDAZOLE) INDICATORS
Albendol is utilized for dealing with particular tapeworm infections. Albendol is an anthelmintic. It works by killing sensitive parasites.
ALBENDOL (ALBENDAZOLE) DIRECTIONS
Use Albendol as routed by your physician.
- Take Albendol by mouth with food.
- If you have difficulty swallowing the tablet whole, it may be crushed or eaten with a little water.
- If you miss out on a dosage of Albendol, take it immediately. If it is practically time for your next dosage, avoid the missed out on dose and also go back to your routine application schedule. Do not take 2 doses simultaneously. If more than one dosage is missed, contact your medical professional or pharmacist.
Ask your health care service provider any type of concern you might have about how to make use of Albendol.
ALBENDOL (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE
Keep Albendol at area temperature level, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 as well as 25 levels C), in a firmly shut container. Store away from heat, dampness, and also light. Do not store in the restroom. Keep Albendol from the reach of children and far from family pets.
Do NOT make use of Albendol if:
- you dislike any component in Albendol or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some clinical problems could communicate with Albendol. Tell your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any kind of clinical problems, particularly if any one of the adhering to apply to you:
- if you are expecting, intending to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal prep work, or dietary supplement
- if you have hatreds medications, foods, or various other substances
- if you have liver problems, eye issues (eg, retinal lesions), bone marrow problems, low white blood cell counts, or low platelet counts.
Some medicines may interact with Albendol. Inform your healthcare company if you are taking other medicines, particularly any of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel since they may increase the risk of Albendol's adverse effects
- Theophylline because the danger of its adverse effects might be boosted by Albendol.
This could not be a total list of all communications that could take place. Ask your healthcare provider if Albendol could interact with various other medicines that you take. Contact your health care supplier before you begin, quit, or alter the dosage of any kind of medication.
Important security details:
- Albendol might trigger lightheadedness. This impact may be even worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medicines. Use Albendol with care. Do not drive or do other possibly dangerous tasks until you recognize just how you react to it.
- Albendol may rarely decrease the ability of your body to eliminate infection. Prevent contact with individuals that have colds or infections. Tell your physician if you observe indicators of infection like high temperature, aching throat, rash, or cools.
- If you are a female that could conceive, you must have a negative maternity examination before you begin taking Albendol. You should use an effective type of contraception while you take Albendol and also for at least 1 month after you quit taking it.
- Lab tests, consisting of total blood cell matters and also liver feature, could be performed while you utilize Albendol. These tests might be made use of to check your condition or look for negative effects. Make certain to keep all physician as well as lab visits.
- Albendol must be made use of with severe caution in kids below 1 year old; safety and efficiency in these youngsters have actually not been validated.
- Maternity and breast-feeding: Do not utilize Albendol if you are expecting. It could trigger damage to the unborn child. Prevent conceiving while you are taking it and also for at least 1 month after you stop taking it. If you believe you could be pregnant, contact your medical professional as soon as possible. It is unknowned if Albendol is discovered in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you utilize Albendol, consult your doctor. Talk about any kind of feasible dangers to your infant.
All medications could create adverse effects, yet many individuals have no, or minor, side effects.
Contact your medical professional if any of these most common adverse effects continue or end up being bothersome:
Migraine; nausea; belly pain; vomiting.
Seek medical interest today if any one of these extreme negative effects occur:
Extreme allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; problem breathing; tightness in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark pee; lowered urination; fever, chills, or aching throat; red, swollen, peeling off, or blistered skin; seizures; extreme or consistent dizziness or frustration; uncommon bruising or bleeding; unusual exhaustion or weak point; vision adjustments; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a full listing of all side effects that may take place. If you have concerns regarding negative effects, contact your health care company.