ALBENIL (ALBENDAZOLE) INDICATIONS
Albenil is utilized for dealing with certain tapeworm infections. Albenil is an anthelmintic. It works by eliminating sensitive parasites.
ALBENIL (ALBENDAZOLE) DIRECTIONS
Usage Albenil as guided by your doctor.
- Take Albenil by mouth with food.
- If you have difficulty swallowing the tablet whole, it might be crushed or eaten with a little water.
- If you miss a dosage of Albenil, take it asap. If it is almost time for your following dosage, skip the missed dose and return to your routine application schedule. Do not take 2 dosages at once. If greater than one dosage is missed, contact your doctor or pharmacologist.
Ask your health care provider any kind of inquiry you might have about how to utilize Albenil.
ALBENIL (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE
Store Albenil at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and also 25 levels C), in a firmly closed container. Store away from warmth, wetness, and also light. Do not store in the washroom. Keep Albenil from the reach of children as well as away from family pets.
- you are allergic to any active ingredient in Albenil or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some clinical conditions might interact with Albenil. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any kind of clinical problems, especially if any one of the following apply to you:
- if you are expectant, intending to end up being expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medicine, organic preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or various other compounds
- if you have liver problems, eye troubles (eg, retinal lesions), bone marrow issues, low leukocyte matters, or low platelet matters.
Some medications might interact with Albenil. Tell your health care supplier if you are taking other medications, particularly any of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel because they might increase the risk of Albenil's side effects
- Theophylline since the threat of its adverse effects could be enhanced by Albenil.
This may not be a total listing of all communications that may take place. Ask your healthcare company if Albenil may engage with other medicines that you take. Get in touch with your healthcare service provider prior to you begin, stop, or alter the dosage of any medicine.
Crucial security info:
- Albenil may cause lightheadedness. This impact could be worse if you take it with alcohol or particular medications. Usage Albenil with care. Do not drive or do various other potentially harmful jobs up until you recognize how you react to it.
- Albenil might seldom decrease the capacity of your body to combat infection. Avoid contact with individuals who have colds or infections. Inform your medical professional if you observe indicators of infection like fever, aching throat, breakout, or cools.
- If you are a lady that could become pregnant, you ought to have a negative maternity test prior to you begin taking Albenil. You need to use a reliable type of contraception while you take Albenil and for at the very least 1 month after you stop taking it.
- Lab tests, including total blood cell counts as well as liver feature, could be executed while you make use of Albenil. These tests could be utilized to monitor your condition or check for adverse effects. Be sure to maintain all doctor and also laboratory consultations.
- Albenil should be utilized with severe care in kids below 1 years of age; safety and security and efficiency in these kids have actually not been validated.
- Pregnancy and also breast-feeding: Do not utilize Albenil if you are pregnant. It may trigger damage to the unborn child. Stay clear of conceiving while you are taking it and for at least 1 month after you stop taking it. If you believe you might be expecting, contact your physician right away. It is not known if Albenil is found in bust milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you make use of Albenil, get in touch with your doctor. Review any kind of possible dangers to your baby.
All medications may trigger negative effects, but many people have no, or small, adverse effects.
Get in touch with your physician if any one of these most usual side effects continue or end up being irritating:
Headache; queasiness; belly pain; vomiting.
Seek medical attention today if any one of these serious adverse effects occur:
Extreme allergies (breakout; hives; itching; trouble breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark pee; decreased peeing; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, inflamed, peeling off, or blistered skin; seizures; serious or consistent lightheadedness or frustration; uncommon discoloration or bleeding; unusual fatigue or weak point; vision adjustments; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete checklist of all negative effects that may take place. If you have questions about side effects, call your healthcare supplier.