ALBENSURE (ALBENDAZOLE) INDICATIONS
Albensure is used for treating particular tapeworm infections. Albensure is an anthelmintic. It works by killing delicate bloodsuckers.
ALBENSURE (ALBENDAZOLE) DIRECTIONS
Use Albensure as guided by your medical professional.
- Take Albensure by mouth with food.
- If you have difficulty ingesting the tablet whole, it could be crushed or eaten with a little water.
- If you miss out on a dose of Albensure, take it immediately. If it is nearly time for your following dosage, skip the missed out on dosage and also go back to your normal dosing schedule. Do not take 2 dosages at the same time. If more than one dose is missed out on, call your medical professional or pharmacist.
Ask your healthcare service provider any kind of concern you may have concerning ways to use Albensure.
ALBENSURE (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE SPACE
Store Albensure at area temperature, in between 68 and also 77 degrees F (20 and also 25 degrees C), in a firmly closed container. Keep away from heat, dampness, as well as light. Do not store in the washroom. Keep Albensure out of the reach of youngsters and also far from pet dogs.
- you dislike any type of component in Albensure or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some clinical conditions may interact with Albensure. Inform your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any kind of clinical conditions, especially if any of the complying with apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, preparing to become expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or nutritional supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver issues, eye issues (eg, retinal lesions), bone marrow issues, low white blood cell matters, or low platelet counts.
Some medications might interact with Albensure. Tell your health care company if you are taking any other medications, especially any of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel because they may enhance the danger of Albensure's side effects
- Theophylline since the danger of its side effects may be enhanced by Albensure.
This might not be a complete listing of all communications that could take place. Ask your health care carrier if Albensure may interact with other medications that you take. Get in touch with your healthcare company before you start, quit, or transform the dose of any type of medicine.
Vital safety and security info:
- Albensure might cause lightheadedness. This impact might be even worse if you take it with alcohol or particular medicines. Usage Albensure with caution. Do not drive or perform various other perhaps risky tasks till you understand just how you respond to it.
- Albensure might hardly ever lower the capacity of your body to eliminate infection. Avoid contact with people who have colds or infections. Tell your medical professional if you notice indicators of infection like fever, aching throat, rash, or cools.
- If you are a female that might become pregnant, you need to have an adverse maternity examination before you start taking Albensure. You should utilize a reliable kind of contraception while you take Albensure and also for at the very least 1 month after you stop taking it.
- Lab tests, including total blood cell counts as well as liver function, could be performed while you use Albensure. These tests might be utilized to monitor your condition or look for adverse effects. Make sure to maintain all doctor as well as laboratory appointments.
- Albensure ought to be made use of with extreme care in kids below 1 year old; safety and also performance in these children have actually not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and also breast-feeding: Do not utilize Albensure if you are expecting. It might create injury to the unborn child. Prevent conceiving while you are taking it as well as for at the very least 1 month after you stop taking it. If you think you could be pregnant, contact your medical professional right now. It is unknowned if Albensure is discovered in bust milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you use Albensure, check with your physician. Go over any possible threats to your baby.
All medicines might create adverse effects, yet many people have no, or small, adverse effects.
Talk to your medical professional if any of these most typical adverse effects continue or come to be troublesome:
Migraine; queasiness; tummy discomfort; vomiting.
Look for clinical attention today if any of these extreme side effects take place:
Extreme allergic reactions (breakout; hives; itching; trouble breathing; rigidity in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark pee; decreased urination; high temperature, chills, or aching throat; red, puffy, peeling, or blistered skin; seizures; serious or persistent lightheadedness or migraine; uncommon bruising or bleeding; uncommon fatigue or weakness; vision adjustments; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have inquiries regarding negative effects, contact your healthcare provider.