ALBENTEL (ALBENDAZOLE) SIGNS
Albentel is made use of for treating particular tapeworm infections. Albentel is an anthelmintic. It works by eliminating delicate bloodsuckers.
ALBENTEL (ALBENDAZOLE) INSTRUCTIONS
Use Albentel as directed by your medical professional.
- Take Albentel by mouth with food.
- If you have difficulty ingesting the tablet whole, it could be smashed or eaten with a little water.
- If you miss out on a dosage of Albentel, take it immediately. If it is nearly time for your next dose, miss the missed dose and return to your regular application routine. Do not take 2 dosages at the same time. If more than one dosage is missed out on, contact your physician or pharmacist.
Ask your health care service provider any concern you may have concerning how you can use Albentel.
ALBENTEL (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE
Store Albentel at area temperature level, in between 68 and also 77 degrees F (20 and also 25 degrees C), in a firmly closed container. Keep far from warmth, dampness, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Albentel out of the reach of children and also far from pets.
Do NOT utilize Albentel if:
- you dislike any kind of active ingredient in Albentel or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some clinical conditions may communicate with Albentel. Tell your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any kind of clinical problems, particularly if any one of the adhering to put on you:
- if you are expecting, intending to end up being pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medication, natural prep work, or nutritional supplement
- if you have hatreds medications, foods, or various other substances
- if you have liver issues, eye issues (eg, retinal lesions), bone marrow troubles, low leukocyte counts, or reduced platelet counts.
Some medications could engage with Albentel. Inform your healthcare service provider if you are taking any other medications, particularly any of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel because they may boost the risk of Albentel's side effects
- Theophylline because the danger of its adverse effects might be enhanced by Albentel.
This could not be a total listing of all interactions that might occur. Ask your healthcare company if Albentel could communicate with other medicines that you take. Talk to your health care company prior to you begin, stop, or change the dosage of any type of medication.
Crucial security information:
- Albentel may create wooziness. This result could be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medications. Usage Albentel with care. Do not drive or perform various other possibly dangerous tasks until you recognize just how you react to it.
- Albentel might rarely reduce the ability of your body to combat infection. Avoid contact with individuals who have colds or infections. Tell your physician if you see indications of infection like high temperature, sore throat, breakout, or cools.
- If you are a lady that may conceive, you should have a negative pregnancy examination before you begin taking Albentel. You must make use of a reliable type of birth control while you take Albentel as well as for at least 1 month after you quit taking it.
- Laboratory tests, consisting of total blood cell counts as well as liver feature, could be performed while you make use of Albentel. These tests could be used to monitor your problem or look for adverse effects. Make sure to maintain all medical professional as well as lab visits.
- Albentel needs to be used with extreme caution in kids below 1 years of age; safety and efficiency in these kids have actually not been validated.
- Pregnancy as well as breast-feeding: Do not use Albentel if you are expecting. It may cause injury to the unborn child. Prevent becoming pregnant while you are taking it as well as for at least 1 month after you quit taking it. If you believe you may be expecting, call your medical professional as soon as possible. It is not known if Albentel is found in breast milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you make use of Albentel, consult your doctor. Discuss any type of feasible dangers to your infant.
All medications may trigger adverse effects, but many individuals have no, or small, adverse effects.
Get in touch with your medical professional if any of these most usual adverse effects persist or come to be annoying:
Headache; queasiness; stomach discomfort; throwing up.
Look for medical attention today if any of these severe adverse effects take place:
Serious allergic reactions (breakout; hives; itching; problem breathing; tightness in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark urine; lowered urination; fever, cools, or aching throat; red, inflamed, peeling, or blistered skin; seizures; severe or persistent wooziness or migraine; uncommon bruising or blood loss; uncommon fatigue or weakness; vision modifications; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete checklist of all negative effects that might occur. If you have concerns concerning side effects, call your health care carrier.