ALBEX (ALBENDAZOLE) INDICATORS
Albex is made use of for dealing with certain tapeworm infections. Albex is an anthelmintic. It functions by eliminating delicate parasites.
ALBEX (ALBENDAZOLE) INSTRUCTIONS
Usage Albex as routed by your doctor.
- Take Albex by mouth with food.
- If you have problem ingesting the tablet whole, it could be crushed or eaten with a little water.
- If you miss a dosage of Albex, take it asap. If it is practically time for your following dose, avoid the missed out on dosage and also go back to your routine application schedule. Do not take 2 dosages at the same time. If more than one dose is missed, call your doctor or pharmacologist.
Ask your health care carrier any type of inquiry you might have about how you can utilize Albex.
ALBEX (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE SPACE
Store Albex at room temperature level, in between 68 and also 77 levels F (20 as well as 25 degrees C), in a securely closed container. Keep far from warm, moisture, and light. Do not store in the restroom. Keep Albex from the reach of youngsters as well as far from pet dogs.
Do NOT utilize Albex if:
- you are allergic to any kind of active ingredient in Albex or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some clinical conditions may connect with Albex. Inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any kind of medical conditions, particularly if any one of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, intending to come to be expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal prep work, or nutritional supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other compounds
- if you have liver issues, eye issues (eg, retinal sores), bone marrow issues, low leukocyte matters, or low platelet counts.
Some medicines may interact with Albex. Inform your health care carrier if you are taking any other medications, specifically any of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel due to the fact that they could raise the danger of Albex's adverse effects
- Theophylline because the risk of its side effects might be raised by Albex.
This may not be a total checklist of all communications that might occur. Ask your healthcare carrier if Albex could connect with various other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Vital safety information:
- Albex could trigger dizziness. This effect may be even worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Usage Albex with caution. Do not drive or carry out other perhaps unsafe jobs until you recognize exactly how you respond to it.
- Albex may hardly ever lower the ability of your body to combat infection. Avoid contact with individuals who have colds or infections. Inform your doctor if you observe indications of infection like fever, aching throat, breakout, or chills.
- If you are a woman that may become pregnant, you must have a negative pregnancy examination before you begin taking Albex. You must make use of a reliable kind of birth control while you take Albex as well as for at least 1 month after you quit taking it.
- Laboratory tests, consisting of complete blood cell counts and liver feature, may be performed while you make use of Albex. These tests may be used to monitor your problem or look for side effects. Make sure to maintain all doctor and also lab visits.
- Albex ought to be utilized with extreme care in children younger than 1 years of age; safety and security and also effectiveness in these kids have not been verified.
- Maternity as well as breast-feeding: Do not utilize Albex if you are pregnant. It may create injury to the unborn child. Prevent conceiving while you are taking it and also for a minimum of 1 month after you quit taking it. If you believe you may be pregnant, call your medical professional today. It is unknowned if Albex is discovered in bust milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you make use of Albex, consult your medical professional. Discuss any kind of possible risks to your child.
All medicines may trigger negative effects, however many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Contact your medical professional if any of these most usual negative effects continue or become bothersome:
Migraine; nausea; tummy discomfort; vomiting.
Seek clinical attention immediately if any of these extreme side effects take place:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; problem breathing; tightness in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark urine; decreased peeing; fever, cools, or sore throat; red, inflamed, peeling off, or blistered skin; seizures; serious or consistent lightheadedness or frustration; unusual bruising or bleeding; uncommon tiredness or weakness; vision adjustments; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that might happen. If you have questions concerning adverse effects, call your healthcare service provider.