ALBEZOL (ALBENDAZOLE) INDICATORS
Albezol is utilized for dealing with specific tapeworm infections. Albezol is an anthelmintic. It works by killing delicate parasites.
ALBEZOL (ALBENDAZOLE) INSTRUCTIONS
Usage Albezol as directed by your medical professional.
- Take Albezol by mouth with food.
- If you have trouble ingesting the tablet whole, it might be crushed or eaten with a little water.
- If you miss out on a dosage of Albezol, take it as soon as possible. If it is virtually time for your next dose, skip the missed out on dosage and return to your regular dosing routine. Do not take 2 dosages at once. If more than one dosage is missed out on, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your health care company any type of question you might have about how you can utilize Albezol.
ALBEZOL (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE SPACE
Keep Albezol at area temperature, between 68 and also 77 levels F (20 as well as 25 levels C), in a firmly closed container. Store away from heat, wetness, and also light. Do not store in the bathroom. Maintain Albezol from the reach of youngsters and also far from pets.
- you dislike any type of component in Albezol or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some medical conditions could interact with Albezol. Inform your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any kind of medical problems, especially if any one of the adhering to relate to you:
- if you are pregnant, preparing to come to be expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have hatreds medications, foods, or various other compounds
- if you have liver troubles, eye troubles (eg, retinal sores), bone marrow troubles, low leukocyte matters, or reduced platelet matters.
Some medications might connect with Albezol. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel because they might increase the risk of Albezol's negative effects
- Theophylline because the threat of its negative effects could be enhanced by Albezol.
This may not be a complete listing of all communications that may occur. Ask your healthcare supplier if Albezol might connect with various other medications that you take. Consult your health care service provider before you begin, stop, or alter the dosage of any type of medication.
Essential security info:
- Albezol might cause wooziness. This result might be worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medicines. Use Albezol with caution. Do not drive or do other potentially risky jobs till you understand just how you react to it.
- Albezol may hardly ever reduce the capability of your body to eliminate infection. Prevent contact with people that have colds or infections. Tell your physician if you notice signs of infection like fever, sore throat, breakout, or chills.
- If you are a lady that might conceive, you need to have a negative maternity test prior to you begin taking Albezol. You should use an efficient form of birth control while you take Albezol and also for a minimum of 1 month after you stop taking it.
- Lab examinations, including full blood cell matters and liver function, could be performed while you utilize Albezol. These tests may be used to check your problem or look for adverse effects. Be sure to keep all medical professional and laboratory consultations.
- Albezol must be utilized with extreme care in children younger than 1 year old; security and also efficiency in these youngsters have actually not been validated.
- Maternity and also breast-feeding: Do not use Albezol if you are expectant. It may create damage to the unborn child. Stay clear of conceiving while you are taking it and also for at the very least 1 month after you stop taking it. If you assume you may be expecting, contact your doctor immediately. It is unknowned if Albezol is located in bust milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you utilize Albezol, contact your physician. Discuss any feasible dangers to your child.
All medicines might trigger adverse effects, but lots of people have no, or small, negative effects.
Check with your medical professional if any one of these most typical side effects continue or become troublesome:
Headache; queasiness; tummy discomfort; vomiting.
Seek medical interest immediately if any of these severe adverse effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (breakout; hives; itching; problem breathing; rigidity in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark pee; reduced urination; fever, chills, or aching throat; red, puffy, peeling off, or blistered skin; seizures; severe or persistent lightheadedness or migraine; unusual discoloration or blood loss; unusual exhaustion or weak point; vision adjustments; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a total listing of all adverse effects that may occur. If you have concerns regarding adverse effects, contact your healthcare supplier.