ALBICAR (ALBENDAZOLE) SIGNS
Albicar is made use of for dealing with specific tapeworm infections. Albicar is an anthelmintic. It works by killing delicate bloodsuckers.
ALBICAR (ALBENDAZOLE) INSTRUCTIONS
Use Albicar as guided by your physician.
- Take Albicar by mouth with food.
- If you have difficulty swallowing the tablet whole, it could be crushed or chewed with a little water.
- If you miss a dosage of Albicar, take it immediately. If it is almost time for your following dosage, miss the missed out on dose and also return to your regular application routine. Do not take 2 doses at the same time. If more than one dosage is missed out on, call your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your healthcare supplier any kind of inquiry you might have about the best ways to use Albicar.
ALBICAR (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE SPACE
Keep Albicar at space temperature level, in between 68 as well as 77 levels F (20 and also 25 degrees C), in a firmly closed container. Store far from warm, wetness, and light. Do not store in the shower room. Keep Albicar from the reach of kids and far from animals.
Do NOT use Albicar if:
- you are allergic to any type of component in Albicar or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some clinical conditions might interact with Albicar. Tell your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any type of clinical problems, especially if any of the complying with put on you:
- if you are expectant, preparing to come to be pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal prep work, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or various other materials
- if you have liver problems, eye issues (eg, retinal lesions), bone marrow troubles, reduced leukocyte matters, or reduced platelet counts.
Some medications may communicate with Albicar. Tell your health care company if you are taking any other medicines, particularly any one of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel due to the fact that they may enhance the threat of Albicar's negative effects
- Theophylline since the risk of its negative effects may be boosted by Albicar.
This could not be a full listing of all interactions that may occur. Ask your healthcare provider if Albicar might connect with other medications that you take. Consult your healthcare provider before you begin, quit, or transform the dose of any type of medicine.
Crucial security details:
- Albicar might create wooziness. This effect may be even worse if you take it with alcohol or particular medications. Use Albicar with caution. Do not drive or carry out various other potentially harmful tasks up until you know just how you react to it.
- Albicar might rarely lower the capacity of your body to combat infection. Stay clear of contact with individuals who have colds or infections. Inform your medical professional if you observe indications of infection like fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
- If you are a lady who might become pregnant, you ought to have an adverse maternity test prior to you start taking Albicar. You should make use of an effective type of birth control while you take Albicar and also for at least 1 month after you quit taking it.
- Lab tests, consisting of full blood cell counts and liver feature, may be executed while you utilize Albicar. These examinations could be utilized to check your condition or look for adverse effects. Be sure to keep all medical professional as well as laboratory visits.
- Albicar should be used with extreme caution in youngsters younger than 1 year old; safety as well as performance in these kids have actually not been confirmed.
- Maternity as well as breast-feeding: Do not utilize Albicar if you are expectant. It might create harm to the unborn child. Prevent conceiving while you are taking it as well as for a minimum of 1 month after you stop taking it. If you believe you may be expecting, call your physician today. It is unknowned if Albicar is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you utilize Albicar, talk to your physician. Discuss any kind of possible threats to your infant.
All medications could cause side effects, but lots of people have no, or minor, adverse effects.
Check with your physician if any of these most typical adverse effects linger or become annoying:
Headache; nausea or vomiting; tummy discomfort; throwing up.
Seek medical focus as soon as possible if any one of these severe side effects take place:
Severe allergies (rash; hives; itching; problem breathing; rigidity in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark urine; decreased urination; high temperature, cools, or aching throat; red, puffy, peeling off, or blistered skin; seizures; serious or consistent lightheadedness or headache; uncommon bruising or blood loss; unusual fatigue or weakness; vision adjustments; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a total checklist of all side effects that may take place. If you have concerns concerning side effects, call your health care supplier.