ALBOZ (PRILOSEC) SIGNS
Alboz is made use of for treating heartburn or inflammation of the esophagus triggered by gastroesophageal reflux illness (GERD). It might also be made use of for temporary therapy of ulcers of the stomach or small intestinal tracts. It may also be used with specific anti-biotics to deal with ulcers of the tiny intestines and also to assist prevent them from coming back. It could additionally be made use of to deal with problems that trigger your body to make excessive belly acid (eg, Zollinger-Ellison disorder). Alboz is a proton pump prevention (PPI). It functions by decreasing the quantity of acid produced in the belly.
ALBOZ (PRILOSEC) INSTRUCTIONS
Usage Alboz as directed by your physician.
- Take Alboz by mouth on an empty belly before consuming.
- Ingest Alboz whole. Do not break, crush, eat, or open Alboz prior to swallowing.
- If you have trouble swallowing the pill, add 1 tbsp of applesauce to a vacant bowl. Open the capsule as well as clear the pellets onto the applesauce. Mix the pellets with the applesauce as well as ingest the blend at the same time, adhered to by a glass of trendy water. The applesauce utilized must not be warm and also should be soft sufficient to be ingested with out eating. Do not eat or squash the pellets. Do not store the blend for additional usage.
- You could take antacids while you are using Alboz if you are routed to do so by your medical professional.
- If you additionally take an imidazole antifungal (eg, ketoconazole), take it a minimum of 2 hrs prior to taking Alboz.
- If you likewise take sucralfate, take Alboz at least 30 minutes prior to taking sucralfate.
- Continue to take Alboz also if you feel well. Do not miss any kind of doses.
- If you miss a dosage of Alboz, take it immediately. If it is virtually time for your following dose, miss the missed out on dosage and also go back to your normal application schedule. Do not take 2 doses at the same time.
Ask your healthcare provider any type of inquiries you may have regarding how to make use of Alboz.
ALBOZ (PRILOSEC) MORE INFORMATION:
Active Component: Omeprazole.
ALBOZ (PRILOSEC) STORAGE
Store Alboz at room temperature level, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and also 30 degrees C). Store away from warmth, moisture, as well as light. Do not store in the shower room. Maintain Alboz from the reach of kids and away from pet dogs.
- you are allergic to any kind of ingredient in Alboz
- you are taking an HIV protease inhibitor (eg, atazanavir).
Contact your medical professional immediately if any one of these put on you.
Some medical conditions might connect with Alboz. Inform your physician or pharmacologist if you have any medical problems, specifically if any of the adhering to put on you:
- if you are pregnant, intending to come to be expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medicine, organic preparation, or nutritional supplement
- if you have hatreds medicines, foods, or various other substances
- if you have liver problems or stomach or digestive tract cancer.
Some medicines may connect with Alboz. Tell your health care company if you are taking any other medications, particularly any one of the following:
- Clarithromycin or voriconazole due to the fact that they may raise the danger of Alboz's side effects
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), benzodiazepines (eg, diazepam), cilostazol, cyclosporine, digoxin, disulfiram, phenytoin, or tacrolimus due to the fact that the danger of their negative effects may be increased by Alboz
- Ampicillins, azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), clopidogrel, ginkgo biloba, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, atazanavir), or iron due to the fact that their performance might be lowered by Alboz.
This might not be a full list of all interactions that could occur. Ask your health care company if Alboz could engage with other medications that you take. Contact your healthcare supplier prior to you start, stop, or change the dose of any kind of medication.
Crucial security info:
- Alboz may cause sleepiness or dizziness. These results might be worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medicines. Usage Alboz with caution. Do not drive or perform other feasible dangerous tasks until you recognize just how you respond to it.
- Contact your physician if you have any type of symptoms of a bleeding abscess, such as black, tarry feces or throw up that appears like coffee grounds, or if you experience throat discomfort, upper body discomfort, serious stomach pain, or problem swallowing.
- Alboz could disrupt certain lab examinations. Be sure your doctor and also laboratory workers recognize you are taking Alboz.
- Alboz must be made use of with care in Eastern individuals; the threat of side effects could be raised in these clients.
- Alboz must be used with severe caution in children younger than 2 years old; security and performance in these kids have actually not been verified.
- Pregnancy and also breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your medical professional. You will certainly need to go over the advantages and dangers of using Alboz while you are pregnant. Alboz is found in bust milk. Do not nursed while taking Alboz.
All medications might cause side effects, however many individuals have no, or small, negative effects.
Contact your doctor if any of these most common negative effects persist or become annoying:
Looseness of the bowels; migraine.
Seek medical focus as soon as possible if any of these serious adverse effects happen:
Severe allergies (breakout; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; uncommon hoarseness); chest pain; dark pee; quick or irregular heartbeat; high temperature, chills, or sore throat; red, inflamed, blistered, or peeling skin; swelling of the hands, ankle joints, or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual fatigue; vision adjustments; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a total checklist of all negative effects that might occur. If you have questions concerning negative effects, contact your healthcare service provider.