ALDEX (ALBENDAZOLE) INDICATORS
Aldex is used for dealing with specific tapeworm infections. Aldex is an anthelmintic. It works by killing sensitive parasites.
ALDEX (ALBENDAZOLE) INSTRUCTIONS
Usage Aldex as guided by your medical professional.
- Take Aldex by mouth with food.
- If you have problem ingesting the tablet whole, it could be smashed or chewed with a little water.
- If you miss a dosage of Aldex, take it as soon as possible. If it is nearly time for your next dose, skip the missed dosage and return to your routine application timetable. Do not take 2 dosages at the same time. If greater than one dose is missed out on, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your health care supplier any kind of concern you could have about ways to make use of Aldex.
ALDEX (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE
Keep Aldex at area temperature level, in between 68 and also 77 levels F (20 as well as 25 levels C), in a snugly shut container. Keep away from warmth, wetness, and also light. Do not store in the restroom. Keep Aldex out of the reach of kids and also away from animals.
Do NOT utilize Aldex if:
- you are allergic to any active ingredient in Aldex or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some medical conditions may connect with Aldex. Inform your physician or pharmacologist if you have any kind of medical conditions, especially if any of the following relate to you:
- if you are expecting, planning to come to be pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or various other materials
- if you have liver issues, eye issues (eg, retinal lesions), bone marrow issues, reduced leukocyte counts, or reduced platelet counts.
Some medicines could communicate with Aldex. Tell your healthcare provider if you are taking any other medicines, specifically any one of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel due to the fact that they might increase the threat of Aldex's negative effects
- Theophylline because the risk of its negative effects may be enhanced by Aldex.
This might not be a complete list of all communications that might take place. Ask your healthcare service provider if Aldex may communicate with various other medicines that you take. Consult your health care service provider prior to you start, stop, or alter the dose of any medicine.
Vital safety info:
- Aldex might create dizziness. This effect could be even worse if you take it with alcohol or particular medications. Usage Aldex with caution. Do not drive or carry out various other possibly risky jobs up until you understand just how you react to it.
- Aldex may rarely decrease the capability of your body to fight infection. Prevent contact with people that have colds or infections. Tell your physician if you notice indications of infection like high temperature, aching throat, rash, or chills.
- If you are a woman that might become pregnant, you need to have an adverse pregnancy examination before you start taking Aldex. You need to utilize a reliable type of contraception while you take Aldex and also for a minimum of 1 month after you quit taking it.
- Laboratory examinations, including total blood cell matters and also liver function, could be performed while you utilize Aldex. These tests may be utilized to check your condition or check for adverse effects. Make sure to maintain all medical professional and also lab consultations.
- Aldex ought to be made use of with severe care in youngsters younger than 1 years of age; safety and security as well as performance in these children have not been confirmed.
- Maternity and also breast-feeding: Do not use Aldex if you are pregnant. It could trigger harm to the fetus. Stay clear of becoming pregnant while you are taking it as well as for a minimum of 1 month after you stop taking it. If you think you may be expecting, contact your doctor right now. It is unknowned if Aldex is located in bust milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you use Aldex, contact your physician. Go over any possible threats to your baby.
All medications could cause side effects, however many individuals have no, or minor, side effects.
Consult your physician if any of these most usual adverse effects continue or become annoying:
Migraine; nausea or vomiting; tummy pain; vomiting.
Look for medical interest today if any one of these extreme adverse effects take place:
Severe allergies (rash; hives; itching; trouble breathing; tightness in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark urine; reduced urination; fever, cools, or sore throat; red, inflamed, peeling, or blistered skin; seizures; extreme or persistent wooziness or headache; unusual discoloration or blood loss; uncommon exhaustion or weak point; vision modifications; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a total listing of all adverse effects that could happen. If you have inquiries about adverse effects, contact your health care provider.