ALDIN (ALBENDAZOLE) INDICATIONS
Aldin is utilized for treating certain tapeworm infections. Aldin is an anthelmintic. It works by eliminating sensitive bloodsuckers.
ALDIN (ALBENDAZOLE) DIRECTIONS
Usage Aldin as directed by your medical professional.
- Take Aldin by mouth with food.
- If you have difficulty swallowing the tablet whole, it may be smashed or chewed with a little water.
- If you miss a dosage of Aldin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your following dosage, skip the missed out on dose and go back to your routine dosing routine. Do not take 2 dosages at the same time. If more than one dosage is missed out on, contact your physician or pharmacist.
Ask your healthcare supplier any kind of concern you might have regarding how to utilize Aldin.
ALDIN (ALBENDAZOLE) STORAGE SPACE
Store Aldin at room temperature, between 68 and also 77 levels F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Keep far from warmth, moisture, as well as light. Do not store in the washroom. Keep Aldin out of the reach of kids and also away from pets.
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Aldin or to benzimidazoles (eg, rabeprazole).
Some clinical conditions may connect with Aldin. Inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any type of clinical problems, especially if any one of the adhering to apply to you:
- if you are expecting, intending to end up being pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, organic preparation, or nutritional supplement
- if you have hatreds medications, foods, or various other compounds
- if you have liver issues, eye problems (eg, retinal lesions), bone marrow problems, reduced leukocyte matters, or low platelet counts.
Some medications might engage with Aldin. Inform your healthcare provider if you are taking other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Cimetidine, dexamethasone, or praziquantel because they may raise the threat of Aldin's negative effects
- Theophylline because the danger of its side effects could be increased by Aldin.
This might not be a total checklist of all interactions that may take place. Ask your healthcare carrier if Aldin may connect with other medications that you take. Contact your healthcare service provider prior to you begin, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important security info:
- Aldin could trigger lightheadedness. This impact might be even worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medications. Use Aldin with care. Do not drive or carry out various other perhaps harmful jobs until you understand how you respond to it.
- Aldin may hardly ever lower the ability of your body to fight infection. Avoid contact with people that have colds or infections. Tell your physician if you notice indicators of infection like high temperature, sore throat, breakout, or chills.
- If you are a woman who could become pregnant, you should have a negative pregnancy test before you start taking Aldin. You have to utilize an efficient type of contraception while you take Aldin and also for at least 1 month after you quit taking it.
- Laboratory examinations, including complete blood cell counts as well as liver feature, may be carried out while you make use of Aldin. These examinations may be made use of to monitor your problem or check for adverse effects. Make sure to keep all physician as well as lab consultations.
- Aldin ought to be used with extreme care in youngsters younger than 1 years of age; safety and security and also efficiency in these youngsters have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and also breast-feeding: Do not utilize Aldin if you are pregnant. It may create injury to the unborn child. Stay clear of becoming pregnant while you are taking it and for at least 1 month after you quit taking it. If you believe you might be expectant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Aldin is found in bust milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you make use of Aldin, check with your physician. Go over any kind of feasible dangers to your baby.
All medications could create adverse effects, however lots of people have no, or minor, negative effects.
Consult your physician if any one of these most usual negative effects continue or end up being troublesome:
Headache; nausea or vomiting; belly pain; throwing up.
Seek medical attention right away if any one of these severe adverse effects happen:
Extreme allergies (breakout; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; rigidity in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark pee; reduced peeing; fever, chills, or aching throat; red, puffy, peeling, or blistered skin; seizures; serious or relentless dizziness or migraine; unusual bruising or blood loss; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a total listing of all side effects that may happen. If you have concerns concerning adverse effects, call your healthcare service provider.