ALERFEDINE (ALLEGRA) INDICATIONS
Alerfedine is utilized for treating seasonal allergic reaction symptoms such as sneezing, dripping nose, itchy throat, or scratchy, watery eyes. It is also made use of to deal with hives and skin irritation. Alerfedine is an antihistamine. It works by obstructing a compound in the body called histamine. This assists to decrease allergy symptoms.
ALERFEDINE (ALLEGRA) DIRECTIONS
Usage Alerfedine as guided by your physician.
- Take Alerfedine by mouth with or without food.
- Take Alerfedine with a complete glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Do not consume alcohol fruit juice at the very same time as you take Alerfedine. Particular fruit juices (eg, grapefruit, apple, orange) may lower Alerfedine's effectiveness.
- If you take antacids which contain aluminum or magnesium, do not take them at the same time as Alerfedine. Ask your medical professional or pharmacologist how to take them with Alerfedine.
- If you miss a dose of Alerfedine, take it as soon as possible. If it is practically time for your following dose, miss the missed dosage and return to your routine dosing timetable. Do not take 2 dosages at once.
- Overdose symptoms may include dry mouth, wooziness, or sleepiness.
Ask your healthcare carrier any type of inquiries you could have about how to utilize Alerfedine.
ALERFEDINE (ALLEGRA) STORAGE SPACE
Keep Alerfedine in between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and also 25 degrees C). Keep far from heat, dampness, and also light. Keep in initial product packaging till right before use. Keep Alerfedine from the reach of youngsters and also far from animals.
ALERFEDINE (ALLEGRA) MORE INFORMATION:
Energetic Active ingredient: Fexofenadine hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Alerfedine if:
- you dislike any component in Alerfedine.
Call your medical professional right now if any of these relate to you.
Some medical conditions could interact with Alerfedine. Inform your physician or pharmacologist if you have any kind of clinical problem, particularly if any one of the complying with put on you:
- if you are expecting, preparing to come to be pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medication, organic preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have hatreds medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have kidney problems or problem urinating.
Some medicines may interact with Alerfedine. Inform your health care provider if you are taking any other medications, especially any of the following:
- Erythromycin or ketoconazole because they could increase the risk of Alerfedine's side effects.
This might not be a complete checklist of all communications that might take place. Ask your health care provider if Alerfedine may connect with various other medications that you take. Talk to your healthcare carrier prior to you begin, stop, or change the dosage of any type of medication.
Essential security info:
- Alerfedine may create dizziness. It does not generally create drowsiness when used under typical situations at the suggested dosages. However, these results could be even worse if you take Alerfedine with alcohol or specific medicines. Usage Alerfedine with care. Do not drive or carry out various other potentially risky jobs until you understand just how you react to it.
- Do NOT take greater than the recommended dosage or usage for longer compared to recommended without contacting your doctor.
- Alerfedine might hinder skin allergic reaction tests. If you are set up for a skin examination, speak to your medical professional. You may should quit taking Alerfedine for a few days prior to the examinations.
- Usage Alerfedine with caution in the elderly; they may be extra sensitive to its effects.
- Alerfedine should be used with extreme care in children younger than 6 months old; security and also effectiveness in these children have not been validated.
- Maternity as well as breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, call your physician. You will certainly have to go over the benefits as well as dangers of using Alerfedine while you are pregnant. It is not known if Alerfedine is found in breast milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you utilize Alerfedine, consult your medical professional. Talk about any type of feasible threats to your infant.
All medicines might create negative effects, however lots of people have no, or minor, negative effects.
Talk to your doctor if any one of these most usual negative effects continue or end up being bothersome:
Wooziness; migraine; stomach upset.
Seek medical interest right away if any one of these severe negative effects happen:
Severe allergic reactions (breakout; hives; itching; trouble breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); earache; fever; extreme or persistent coughing or vomiting.
This is not a full listing of all negative effects that might occur. If you have concerns concerning side effects, call your healthcare company.