ALEXIA (ALLEGRA) SIGNS
Alexia is made use of for dealing with seasonal allergic reaction signs such as sneezing, dripping nose, scratchy throat, or itchy, watery eyes. It is likewise made use of to deal with hives and also skin itchiness. Alexia is an antihistamine. It functions by blocking a material in the body called histamine. This assists to decrease allergic reaction symptoms.
ALEXIA (ALLEGRA) GUIDELINES
Usage Alexia as directed by your medical professional.
- Take Alexia by mouth with or without food.
- Take Alexia with a complete glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Do not drink fruit juice at the very same time as you take Alexia. Specific fruit juices (eg, grapefruit, apple, orange) might reduce Alexia's performance.
- If you take antacids which contain aluminum or magnesium, do not take them at the very same time as Alexia. Ask your physician or pharmacist the best ways to take them with Alexia.
- If you miss a dosage of Alexia, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your following dose, avoid the missed dose as well as go back to your routine dosing routine. Do not take 2 doses at the same time.
- Overdose signs may consist of dry mouth, wooziness, or drowsiness.
Ask your healthcare supplier any type of inquiries you could have concerning ways to utilize Alexia.
ALEXIA (ALLEGRA) STORAGE
Keep Alexia in between 68 as well as 77 degrees F (20 as well as 25 levels C). Store far from warm, wetness, as well as light. Store in original product packaging up until right before use. Keep Alexia from the reach of children and away from pets.
ALEXIA (ALLEGRA) EVEN MORE DETAILS:
Active Component: Fexofenadine hydrochloride.
- you dislike any component in Alexia.
Contact your medical professional as soon as possible if any of these put on you.
Some medical conditions could connect with Alexia. Tell your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any type of clinical condition, especially if any one of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, intending to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medication, natural prep work, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or other compounds
- if you have kidney issues or trouble urinating.
Some medicines could communicate with Alexia. Tell your healthcare company if you are taking other medications, especially any of the following:
- Erythromycin or ketoconazole since they could increase the danger of Alexia's adverse effects.
This may not be a total listing of all communications that might take place. Ask your health care supplier if Alexia might engage with various other medications that you take. Talk to your healthcare service provider prior to you begin, quit, or alter the dosage of any medication.
Vital security info:
- Alexia might trigger lightheadedness. It does not normally trigger drowsiness when used under typical circumstances at the advised doses. However, these results might be worse if you take Alexia with alcohol or specific medications. Usage Alexia with caution. Do not drive or execute various other perhaps risky tasks till you recognize how you respond to it.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than recommended without contacting your medical professional.
- Alexia may disrupt skin allergy examinations. If you are set up for a skin examination, speak to your medical professional. You may need to quit taking Alexia for a couple of days prior to the tests.
- Use Alexia with caution in the senior; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Alexia must be made use of with extreme care in youngsters younger than 6 months old; safety and security as well as efficiency in these children have actually not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and also breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, call your doctor. You will should talk about the benefits and also threats of making use of Alexia while you are pregnant. It is not known if Alexia is found in bust milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you make use of Alexia, talk to your physician. Go over any kind of feasible risks to your child.
All medicines may cause negative effects, however many people have no, or minor, adverse effects.
Check with your medical professional if any one of these most common negative effects linger or become bothersome:
Lightheadedness; frustration; stomach upset.
Seek medical interest right now if any one of these serious side effects happen:
Severe allergies (breakout; hives; itching; trouble breathing; rigidity in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); earache; fever; serious or relentless coughing or vomiting.
This is not a total list of all side effects that might take place. If you have concerns concerning negative effects, call your healthcare company.