ALLEMAX (ALLEGRA) INDICATORS
Allemax is made use of for treating seasonal allergy signs such as sneezing, drippy nose, scratchy throat, or itchy, watery eyes. It is also made use of to deal with hives and skin irritation. Allemax is an antihistamine. It works by blocking a substance in the body called histamine. This aids to reduce allergy symptoms.
ALLEMAX (ALLEGRA) GUIDELINES
Usage Allemax as guided by your physician.
- Take Allemax by mouth with or without food.
- Take Allemax with a complete glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Do not drink fruit juice at the same time as you take Allemax. Certain fruit juices (eg, grapefruit, apple, orange) could decrease Allemax's effectiveness.
- If you take antacids which contain light weight aluminum or magnesium, do not take them at the exact same time as Allemax. Ask your medical professional or pharmacist ways to take them with Allemax.
- If you miss a dose of Allemax, take it immediately. If it is nearly time for your following dosage, miss the missed out on dose and go back to your normal application routine. Do not take 2 doses simultaneously.
- Overdose signs and symptoms may include completely dry mouth, dizziness, or sleepiness.
Ask your health care provider any concerns you could have about how to utilize Allemax.
ALLEMAX (ALLEGRA) STORAGE SPACE
Keep Allemax between 68 as well as 77 levels F (20 as well as 25 levels C). Store far from warmth, dampness, and also light. Keep in initial packaging until right before use. Keep Allemax out of the reach of youngsters and also away from animals.
ALLEMAX (ALLEGRA) EVEN MORE INFO:
Active Component: Fexofenadine hydrochloride.
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Allemax.
Get in touch with your medical professional immediately if any of these put on you.
Some clinical conditions could communicate with Allemax. Tell your doctor or pharmacologist if you have any type of medical problem, particularly if any of the complying with relate to you:
- if you are expecting, planning to come to be expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medication, herbal prep work, or nutritional supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or various other compounds
- if you have kidney issues or trouble urinating.
Some medicines might engage with Allemax. Tell your healthcare company if you are taking any other medications, especially any one of the following:
- Erythromycin or ketoconazole since they might boost the danger of Allemax's side effects.
This may not be a total checklist of all interactions that may occur. Ask your healthcare service provider if Allemax could engage with various other medicines that you take. Consult your healthcare supplier prior to you begin, quit, or change the dose of any type of medication.
Vital safety and security info:
- Allemax might cause dizziness. It does not typically cause sleepiness when used under normal circumstances at the advised doses. However, these effects could be even worse if you take Allemax with alcohol or particular medications. Usage Allemax with care. Do not drive or carry out other perhaps unsafe tasks up until you know just how you react to it.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dosage or usage for longer than suggested without contacting your medical professional.
- Allemax could interfere with skin allergic reaction tests. If you are scheduled for a skin test, talk with your medical professional. You could have to stop taking Allemax for a couple of days prior to the examinations.
- Usage Allemax with care in the elderly; they may be extra conscious its results.
- Allemax should be utilized with severe caution in youngsters below 6 months old; security and also effectiveness in these children have not been verified.
- Pregnancy and also breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, call your doctor. You will certainly have to review the advantages and also dangers of using Allemax while you are expecting. It is not known if Allemax is discovered in breast milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you use Allemax, check with your physician. Go over any feasible dangers to your baby.
All medications might trigger adverse effects, yet many individuals have no, or small, side effects.
Contact your physician if any one of these most usual side effects linger or come to be irritating:
Wooziness; migraine; indigestion.
Look for medical focus right away if any of these extreme adverse effects occur:
Serious allergic reactions (breakout; hives; itching; problem breathing; rigidity in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); earache; high temperature; serious or persistent coughing or vomiting.
This is not a total listing of all adverse effects that could occur. If you have questions regarding side effects, call your healthcare company.