ALOZOF (DIFLUCAN) INDICATIONS
Alozof is used for treating and preventing particular yeast and also fungal infections. Alozof is an azole antifungal. It kills sensitive fungis by interfering with the formation of the fungal cell membrane.
ALOZOF (DIFLUCAN) DIRECTIONS
Use Alozof as directed by your physician!
- Take Alozof by mouth with or without food.
- Take Alozof a minimum of 2 hours before proton pump preventions (eg, omeprazole).
- To improve your infection completely, take Alozof for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel much better in a few days. Do not miss any kind of dosage.
- Alozof jobs best if it is taken at the exact same time each day.
- If you miss a dosage of Alozof, take it immediately. If it is virtually time for your next dose, miss the missed dosage and return to your normal dosing routine. Do not take 2 dosages at once.
Ask your healthcare service provider any type of inquiries you could have concerning how to make use of Alozof.
ALOZOF (DIFLUCAN) STORAGE
Store Alozof below 86 levels F (30 levels C). Keep far from warmth, dampness, and light. Do not store in the washroom. Keep Alozof out of the reach of youngsters and far from animals.
ALOZOF (DIFLUCAN) MORE DETAILS:
Active Active Ingredient: Fluconazole.
Do NOT make use of Alozof if:
- you dislike any type of ingredient in Alozof
- you are taking astemizole, an aldosterone blocker (eg, eplerenone), cisapride, an ergot alkaloid (eg, ergotamine), erythromycin, pimozide, a serotonin (5-HT
1receptor agonist (eg, eletriptan), or terfenadine.
Call your medical professional or health care company today if any one of these put on you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Alozof. Tell your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any medical problems, specifically if any of the complying with relate to you:
- if you are pregnant, intending to come to be expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medication, herbal preparation, or nutritional supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a weakened immune system, kidney or liver disease, or an irregular heartbeat
- if you dislike various other azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole).
Some medications might connect with Alozof. Tell your healthcare carrier if you are taking other medications, especially any of the following:
- Aldosterone blockers (eg, eplerenone), amiodarone, astemizole, cisapride, pimozide, serotonin receptor agonists (eg, eletriptan), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), quinolines (eg, ciprofloxacin), or terfenadine since the risk of serious uneven heartbeat (eg, QT prolongation) may be boosted
- Rifabutin since the risk of certain eye problems (eg, uveitis) might be increased
- Macrolide immunosuppressants (eg, tacrolimus) since the risk of kidney issues might be increased
- Rifampin or proton pump preventions (eg, omeprazole) since they might lower Alozof's effectiveness
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), benzodiazepines (eg, alprazolam), buspirone, carbamazepine, cyclophosphamide, cyclosporine, ergot alkaloids (eg, ergotamine ), haloperidol, HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors or "statins" (eg, simvastatin), hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), methadone, muscarinic antagonists (eg, solifenacin, tolterodine), narcotics (eg, codeine), ramelteon, sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide), theophylline, or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because the risk of their side effects could be increased by Alozof.
This could not be a total checklist of all interactions that may take place. Ask your healthcare company if Alozof could engage with other medicines that you take. Check with your healthcare carrier before you begin, quit, or transform the dose of any type of medication.
Essential safety and security info:
- Alozof might cause wooziness. This result could be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Usage Alozof with care. Do not drive or perform various other feasible hazardous tasks up until you understand just how you respond to it.
- Alozof has actually been recognized to create uncommon instances of significant liver damage, including death, generally in clients with significant medical conditions. Liver damage caused by Alozof has actually not been credited to overall daily dose, size of therapy, or sex or age of the person. This kind of liver damage could or might not be relatively easy to fix when Alozof is stopped. If you observe any one of the complying with, contact your physician quickly: swollen or tender abdomen, yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- Make certain to make use of Alozof for the complete training course of therapy. If you do not, the medicine may unclear up your infection totally. The fungus can additionally end up being less sensitive to this or various other medications. This might make the infection harder to deal with in the future.
- Alozof may create a rash. If the rash aggravates, call your doctor.
- Long-lasting or duplicated use Alozof might trigger a second infection. Inform your doctor if signs of a 2nd infection take place. Your medicine might need to be altered to treat this.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) could not function also while you are making use of Alozof. To prevent pregnancy, make use of an added type of birth control (eg, prophylactics).
- Lab examinations, such as blood urea nitrogen and also liver and also kidney function, might be executed while you utilize Alozof. These tests may be made use of to monitor your problem or check for side effects. Make sure to keep all medical professional as well as lab appointments.
- Use Alozof with caution in the senior; they may be extra sensitive to its impacts.
- Pregnancy as well as breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your medical professional. You will certainly have to go over the benefits as well as dangers of making use of Alozof while you are expecting. Alozof is located in bust milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you make use of Alozof, get in touch with your medical professional. Talk about any possible risks to your child.
All medicines might cause side effects, yet lots of people have no, or minor, side effects.
Talk to your doctor if any one of these most typical adverse effects linger or come to be bothersome:
Adjustments in preference; dizziness; frustration; queasiness; belly pain.
Seek medical interest as soon as possible if any one of these serious adverse effects occur:
Serious allergic reactions (breakout; hives; itching; problem breathing; tightness in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); diarrhea; scaly, red skin over a big section of the body; swollen or tender abdominal area; throwing up; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all negative effects that could happen. If you have questions regarding side effects, call your health care company.