ALTON (NEXIUM) SIGNS
Alton alleviates heartburn as well as other signs and symptoms triggered by the backflow of stomach acid right into the canal to the stomach (the esophagus)—-- a problem called gastroesophageal reflux condition. It is also indicated to recover the damage (abrasive esophagitis) that reflux disease could create.
Suggested in mix with the antibiotics amoxicillin and also clarithromycin, Alton is likewise made use of to deal with the infection that causes most duodenal abscess (abscess taking place just beyond the exit from the stomach).
Alton works by reducing the production of tummy acid.
ALTON (NEXIUM) DIRECTIONS
Usage Alton as guided by your doctor.
- Take Alton a minimum of one hour prior to meals.
- Beware to swallow it whole. If you have difficulty ingesting pills, you could open up the capsule and thoroughly pour the pellets into one tbsp of applesauce. The applesauce needs to not be warm. Mix in the pellets, then swallow the applesauce right away, without eating.
- If you miss out on a dose of Alton, take it as quickly as you remember. If it is practically time for your next dose, skip the one you missed out on and also return to your routine timetable. Never take 2 doses at the exact same time.
Ask your health care provider any type of questions you may have concerning how you can use Alton.
ALTON (NEXIUM) STORAGE SPACE
Keep Alton at space temperature level, in between 68 and also 77 degrees F (20 as well as 25 levels C). Keep far from warm, moisture, and also light. Maintain Alton out of the reach of children and far from pet dogs.
ALTON (NEXIUM) EVEN MORE INFO:
Active Ingredient: Esomeprazole magnesium.
- you are allergic to any type of active ingredient in Alton or to similar medicines (eg, omeprazole)
- you are taking certain HIV protease inhibitors (eg, atazanavir, nelfinavir).
Call your physician today if any of these relate to you.
Some clinical problems might engage with Alton. Tell your physician if you have any type of medical problems, particularly if any one of the adhering to put on you:
- if you are pregnant, intending to come to be expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have hatreds medicines, foods, or various other compounds
- if you have liver troubles or belly or bowel cancer cells.
Some medications could interact with Alton. Inform your health care carrier if you are taking other medications, particularly any of the following:
- Voriconazole because it may boost the danger of Alton's side effects
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), cilostazol, digoxin, or saquinavir because the risk of their adverse effects may be raised by Alton.
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), clopidogrel, HIV protease preventions (eg, atazanavir, nelfinavir), or iron since their effectiveness might be lowered by Alton.
This might not be a total listing of all interactions that may happen. Ask your healthcare provider if Alton may interact with various other medicines that you take. Consult your healthcare service provider prior to you begin, stop, or transform the dosage of any medicine.
Important safety and security info:
- Alton might cause dizziness. This effect may be even worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Usage Alton with care. Do not drive or execute other feasible risky tasks until you recognize just how you respond to it.
- Contact your physician if you have any type of symptoms of a blood loss ulcer, such as black, tarry stools or throw up that resembles coffee premises, or if you experience throat discomfort, chest discomfort, extreme belly pain, or problem swallowing.
- Alton might disrupt certain laboratory tests. Make certain your medical professional and laboratory workers recognize you are using Alton.
- Alton ought to be utilized with severe caution in children; safety and also effectiveness in kids have not been verified.
- Pregnancy as well as breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your medical professional. You will certainly need to discuss the advantages and threats of making use of Alton while you are expecting. It is not known if Alton is found in bust milk. Do not nursed while using Alton.
All medicines might cause side effects, however many individuals have no, or small, side effects.
Consult your doctor if any of these most common negative effects persist or come to be annoying:
Bowel irregularity; diarrhea; dry mouth; gas; migraine; queasiness; discomfort, swelling, or inflammation at the injection site; belly pain.
Seek clinical focus right away if any one of these severe negative effects happen:
Serious allergies (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; rigidity in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); upper body discomfort; quickly heart beat; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, raw, or peeling off skin; unusual discoloration or bleeding; unusual fatigue.
This is not a complete checklist of all side effects that might occur. If you have inquiries about side effects, call your health care carrier.