AMEBAMAGMA (TINIDAZOLE) INDICATIONS
Amebamagma is made use of for dealing with particular parasitic and also bacterial infections. Amebamagma is an antiprotozoal and also antibiotic. It works by eliminating delicate parasites and also microorganisms.
AMEBAMAGMA (TINIDAZOLE) DIRECTIONS
Use Amebamagma as routed by your physician.
- Take Amebamagma by mouth with food.
- If you have difficulty ingesting the tablets, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you take cholestyramine, do not take it at the exact same time you take Amebamagma. Talk with your doctor about just how you should take cholestyramine with Amebamagma.
- If more than one dose of Amebamagma is required, continue making use of Amebamagma for the full course of therapy in order to improve your infection entirely, even if you really feel much better in a few days. Do not miss out on any type of dose.
- If you miss out on a dosage of Amebamagma, take it as soon as possible. If it is virtually time for your following dosage, skip the missed dosage and also return to your normal dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses simultaneously.
Ask your health care carrier any kind of concerns you may have concerning how you can make use of Amebamagma.
AMEBAMAGMA (TINIDAZOLE) STORAGE SPACE
Store Amebamagma at area temperature level, between 68 as well as 77 degrees F (20 and 25 levels C). Short storage at temperatures between 59 as well as 86 levels F (15 and also 30 degrees C) is allowed. Store away from heat, moisture, and also light. Do not store in the shower room. Maintain Amebamagma out of the reach of children as well as away from pet dogs.
Do NOT make use of Amebamagma if:
- you dislike any type of active ingredient in Amebamagma or to various other nitroimidazole medications (metronidazole)
- you have the blood illness porphyria
- you are in your initial 3 months of pregnancy
- you are taking astemizole, busulfan, cisapride, or terfenadine
- you have taken disulfiram within the previous 2 weeks.
Call your medical professional or healthcare carrier today if any of these apply to you.
Some medical problems might engage with Amebamagma. Inform your physician or pharmacologist if you have any type of medical problems, especially if any of the complying with apply to you:
- if you are expecting, intending to end up being expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medication, herbal prep work, or nutritional supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or various other materials
- if you have nerve, mind, or blood problems; a yeast infection; or a history of seizures or liver issues
- if you are undertaking dialysis.
Some medications may engage with Amebamagma. Tell your health care company if you are taking any other medications, specifically any of the following:
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole) or cimetidine because they could raise the risk of Amebamagma's negative effects
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), phenytoin, or rifampin due to the fact that they may decrease Amebamagma's effectiveness
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), astemizole, busulfan, cisapride, cyclosporine, fluorouracil, lithium, macrolide immunosuppressants (eg, tacrolimus), sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide), or terfenadine since their actions and also the threat of their adverse effects may be boosted
- Disulfiram since side effects, such as psychological or mood adjustments, could occur
- Oral contraceptives (contraceptive pill) since their performance could be lowered by Amebamagma.
This might not be a full checklist of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care carrier if Amebamagma might interact with other medications that you take. Talk to your health care company before you start, stop, or change the dosage of any type of medication.
Crucial safety information:
- Amebamagma may create sleepiness or wooziness. These results may be even worse if you take it with alcohol or particular medications. Usage Amebamagma with caution. Do not drive or do various other feasible dangerous tasks up until you understand exactly how you respond to it.
- Stay clear of alcohol consumption alcohol or taking products that contain alcohol while taking Amebamagma as well as for 3 days after the last dose.
- Amebamagma only works against microorganisms and also parasites; it does not deal with viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Make certain to make use of Amebamagma for the complete course of therapy. If you do not, the medication could unclear up your infection totally. The microorganisms or bloodsuckers could likewise end up being less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Amebamagma might tarnish or darken the pee. This is regular and not a cause for problem.
- Hormone contraception (eg, contraceptive pill) could not function also while you are utilizing Amebamagma. To avoid pregnancy, make use of an extra form of contraception (eg, condoms).
- Inform your doctor or dental professional that you take Amebamagma prior to you obtain any kind of clinical or oral care, emergency situation care, or surgical procedure.
- Amebamagma may disrupt certain lab tests. Be sure your physician and lab personnel understand you are taking Amebamagma.
- Laboratory examinations, including blood cell counts, could be carried out while you make use of Amebamagma. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or look for adverse effects. Make certain to maintain all physician and also laboratory appointments.
- Use Amebamagma with severe caution in kids younger 3 years; safety and security and efficiency in these children have actually not been verified.
- Maternity and breast-feeding: Amebamagma could cause injury to the unborn child. Amebamagma should not be utilized during the first trimester of pregnancy. If you think you might be expecting, contact your doctor. You will should discuss the advantages and also risks of utilizing Amebamagma while you are expectant. Amebamagma is located in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Amebamagma and for 3 days after you have actually taken the last dose.
All medications may cause negative effects, but many individuals have no, or small, adverse effects.
Consult your physician if any one of these most typical adverse effects persist or come to be annoying:
Constipation; looseness of the bowels; lightheadedness; basic body discomfort; migraine; anorexia nervosa; metallic/bitter taste in mouth; nausea or vomiting; tummy discomfort; exhaustion; throwing up; weakness.
Extreme allergies (breakout; hives; itching; trouble breathing; tightness in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); uncommon skin sensations (tingling, prickling); anxiety; high temperature, chills, or persistent sore throat; hoarseness; uneven heartbeat; pins and needles or loss of feeling in the hands or feet; battering in the upper body; red, inflamed, blistered, or peeling off skin; seizures; shortness of breath; unusual discoloration or blood loss; vaginal irritation or discharge.
This is not a full checklist of all negative effects that could take place. If you have questions about negative effects, contact your health care supplier.