AMEN (PROVERA) INDICATORS
Amen is used for treating specific menstrual troubles or uterine troubles (eg, abnormal blood loss, endometrial hyperplasia). Amen is a progestin hormonal agent. It functions by modifying the cellular lining of the uterus.
AMEN (PROVERA) DIRECTIONS
Usage Amen as directed by your physician.
- Take Amen by mouth with or without food.
- Take Amen at the exact same time each day, with dosages not greater than 1 Day apart.
- If you miss a dose of Amen, take it immediately. If it is almost time for your next dosage, skip the missed dosage and return to your routine dosing timetable. Do not take 2 doses simultaneously.
Ask your health care company any type of inquiries you might have regarding the best ways to utilize Amen.
AMEN (PROVERA) STORAGE
Store Amen in a securely shut container at room temperature, in between 68 and also 77 levels F (20 as well as 25 degrees C). Keep away from heat, dampness, and also light. Do not store in the bathroom. Maintain Amen out of the reach of children and also away from pets.
AMEN (PROVERA) MORE INFO:
- you dislike any ingredient in Amen
- you have genital blood loss of unknown cause, or if you have a history of embolism, bleeding in the mind (eg, stroke), liver issues, or bust or genital cancer cells.
- you are expecting or might be pregnant.
Get in touch with your medical professional or health care supplier right now if any of these relate to you.
Some clinical problems could engage with Amen. Inform your doctor or pharmacologist if you have any type of medical problems, especially if any of the adhering to put on you:
- if you are expecting, planning to end up being expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal prep work, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or various other substances
- if you have diabetics issues, seizures (eg, epilepsy), migraine headaches, bronchial asthma, heart issues, kidney problems, or a history of anxiety.
Some medications might connect with Amen. Tell your health care company if you are taking other medications, especially any one of the following:
- Aminoglutethimide or rifampin because they might reduce Amen's performance.
This may not be a full checklist of all communications that might occur. Ask your healthcare carrier if Amen could engage with various other medicines that you take. Talk to your healthcare provider prior to you start, stop, or transform the dosage of any medication.
- Amen could create drowsiness or dizziness. These impacts could be even worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Amen with caution. Do not drive or do other possible harmful jobs up until you understand how you respond to it.
- Amen may cause dark skin spots on your face. Direct exposure to the sun might make these spots darker. If patches establish, use a sunscreen or protective garments when revealed to the sunlight, sunlamps, or tanning cubicles.
- Diabetes clients - Amen might influence your blood sugar level. Examine blood glucose degrees carefully. Ask your medical professional prior to you change the dose of your diabetes mellitus medication.
- Amen must not be made use of in children; safety and effectiveness in youngsters have actually not been validated.
- Pregnancy and also breast-feeding: Do not utilize Amen if you are expectant. If you assume you may be expectant, contact your physician today. Amen is located in breast milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you are using Amen, check with your medical professional or pharmacist to discuss the dangers to your infant.
All medicines may trigger negative effects, yet many individuals have no, or minor, adverse effects.
Get in touch with your doctor if any of these most usual adverse effects continue or come to be irritating:
Acne; modifications in menstrual circulation, consisting of breakthrough blood loss, detecting, or missed out on durations; wooziness; sleepiness; fever; frustration; warm flashes; nausea; anxiety; pain; breakout; insomnia; tummy discomfort; weakness; weight gain or loss.
Seek clinical focus right away if any one of these extreme negative effects happen:
Severe allergic reactions (breakout; hives; itching; problem breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; anxiety; swellings in the breast or under the underarms; partial or complete loss of vision or modifications in vision; lack of breath; slurred speech; unexpected loss of control; unexpected or severe headache; swelling of fingers or ankle joints; inflammation, discomfort, or swelling of the calf; weakness, feeling numb, or discomfort in the arms or legs; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that might occur. If you have questions regarding adverse effects, call your health care supplier.