AMOSYT (DRAMAMINE) INDICATIONS
Amosyt is used for stopping as well as dealing with nausea or vomiting, vomiting, and also wooziness triggered by nausea.
AMOSYT (DRAMAMINE) INSTRUCTIONS
Use Amosyt as routed by your doctor. Check the tag on the medicine for precise application instructions.
Amosyt may be taken with or without food.
Use Amosyt specifically as guided on the bundle, unless advised differently by your medical professional. If you are taking Amosyt over the counter, comply with any cautions as well as safety measures on the tag.
Take the first dosage a minimum of 30 minutes prior to task or traveling.
If you miss out on a dosage of Amosyt and you are taking it regularly, take it asap. If it is virtually time for your next dosage, miss the missed out on dosage and also go back to your normal dosing schedule. Do not take 2 dosages at once.
Ask your health care company any type of concerns you may have about how to utilize Amosyt.
AMOSYT (DRAMAMINE) STORAGE
Use Amosyt exactly as routed by your Wellness Provider.
AMOSYT (DRAMAMINE) STORAGE SPACE
Store Amosyt at space temperature level, between 68 and 77 levels F (20 and 25 levels C), or according to instructions on the bundle tag. Keep in the initial package or container. Keep away from warm, wetness, as well as light. Do not store in the restroom. Keep Amosyt out of the reach of children and away from pet dogs.
Some medical problems could interact with Amosyt. Inform your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any type of clinical conditions, particularly if any one of the following relate to you:
- if you are expecting or preparing to become expecting
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medication, organic preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or various other compounds
- if you have bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary condition (COPD), persistent bronchitis, emphysema, lung disease, shortness of breath, or rest apnea
- if you have an obstruction of the tummy, intestine, or urinary tract; difficulty peing; diabetes; abscess; augmentation of the prostate; glaucoma; heart disease; uneven heart beat; high blood pressure; porphyria; or thyroid illness
Some MEDICATIONS MAY INTERACT with Amosyt. Inform your health care company if you are taking any other medications, particularly any one of the following:
- Salt oxybate (GHB) due to the fact that a rise in rest period and a decline in the capacity to breathe are most likely to occur
- MAO preventions (eg, phenelzine) since significant adverse effects, such as high blood pressure or seizure, could happen
- Anti-biotics that may cause hearing problems (eg, gentamicin, vancomycin) due to the fact that Amosyt might mask symptoms of hearing problems
This could not be a complete list of all communications that could take place. Ask your health care supplier if Amosyt might connect with various other medications that you take. Consult your health care supplier before you begin, stop, or change the dosage of any medication.
Do NOT use Amosyt if:
- you dislike any type of ingredient in Amosyt or various other similar medications
- you are taking salt oxybate (GHB)
- you are currently taking or have actually taken a monoamine oxidase (MAO) prevention (eg, phenelzine) in the previous 2 Week
- you are breast-feeding
Call your doctor or healthcare company right now if any of these put on you.
Amosyt may create sleepiness or lightheadedness. Do not drive, operate equipment, or do anything else that could be unsafe until you know just how you react to Amosyt. Making use of Amosyt alone, with specific various other medications, or with alcohol might decrease your capacity to drive or to carry out various other possibly unsafe tasks.
Stay clear of alcohol consumption alcohol or taking other medications that trigger sleepiness (eg, sedatives, tranquilizers) while taking Amosyt. Amosyt will add to the results of alcohol as well as other depressants. Ask your pharmacist if you have inquiries about which medicines are depressants.
Amosyt may trigger lightheadedness. Alcohol, hot weather, workout, and also fever can raise this result. To avoid it, sit up or stand slowly, particularly in the early morning. Likewise, sit or lie down at the very first sign of wooziness.
Do not exceed the advised dosage or make use of Amosyt much more often or for longer compared to suggested without very first monitoring with your physician.
Do not become overheated in heat or during workout or other tasks because heatstroke may take place.
Amosyt could cause increased level of sensitivity to the sun. Prevent exposure to the sunlight, sunlamps, or tanning booths till you know exactly how you respond to Amosyt. Make use of a sun block or protective garments if you need to be outside for a long term duration.
Do not make use of Amosyt with any medicine which contains diphenhydramine. Prior to you start taking any type of brand-new prescription or nonprescription medicine, including one used on the skin, reviewed the ingredients to see if it likewise consists of diphenhydramine or one more similar medicine (eg, antihistamine). If it does, or if you are uncertain if it does, contact your medical professional or pharmacist.
Usage Amosyt with caution in the ELDERLY because they might be much more conscious its impacts, particularly lightheadedness, sedation, as well as impaired thinking upon standing.
Safe use and also directions for use in YOUNGSTERS varies according to the brand name used. Speak with your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any kind of concerns regarding the brand name you are utilizing.
Use Amosyt is not recommended in CHILDREN below 2 years old without very first speaking with the youngster's medical professional. Safety and security as well as performance in this age have actually not been confirmed.
PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you conceive, go over with your medical professional the benefits and also dangers of making use of Amosyt while pregnant. Amosyt is secreted in bust milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Amosyt.
All medications may cause adverse effects, yet many individuals have no, or small, adverse effects. Consult your physician if any of these most COMMON side effects continue or become aggravating:
- Dizziness; sleepiness; dry mouth, throat, and also nose; thickening of mucus in nose or throat.
Seek medical interest today if any one of these SERIOUS adverse effects happen:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); upper body discomfort; convulsions; reduced alertness; difficulty peing; excessive excitability; quick or uneven heart beat; high temperature, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; mental or state of mind adjustments; battering in the breast; seizures; trembling; uncommon discoloration or bleeding; wheezing; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a full checklist of all adverse effects that could occur. If you have inquiries about adverse effects, call your health care carrier. Call your medical professional for medical suggestions regarding side effects.