ANAGASTRA (PROTONIX) SIGNS
Anagastra blocks the production of stomach acid. It is prescribed to recover a condition called abrasive esophagitis (an extreme inflammation of the passage to the belly) caused by a persistent heartburn of tummy acid (gastroesophageal reflux illness). Later, it may be prescribed to maintain recovery as well as avoid a relapse. It is also made use of in the treatment of conditions noted by constant overproduction of tummy acid, such as Zollinger-Ellison disorder. Anagastra is a member of the "proton pump prevention" class of acid blockers.
ANAGASTRA (PROTONIX) INSTRUCTIONS
Usage Anagastra as routed by your medical professional.
- Anagastra might be taken with or without food. Do not chew, crush, or divided the tablets. If you are taking antacids you may continue to do so.
- If you miss a dose of Anagastra, use it asap. If it is practically time for your following dosage, skip the missed out on dosage and also go back to your routine dosing schedule. Do not make use of 2 doses at the same time.
Ask your health care provider any kind of inquiries you may have concerning how you can use Anagastra.
ANAGASTRA (PROTONIX) STORAGE
Store Anagastra at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Quick storage space at temperature levels in between 59 and also 86 degrees F (15 and also 30 levels C) is permitted. Keep away from heat, moisture, and also light. Do not store in the restroom. Maintain Anagastra from the reach of youngsters and away from pets.
ANAGASTRA (PROTONIX) EVEN MORE DETAILS:
Active Active ingredient: Pantoprazole salt.
Do NOT utilize Anagastra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Anagastra
- you are taking dasatinib or an HIV protease prevention (eg, atazanavir).
Contact your physician right now if any one of these relate to you.
Some medical conditions could interact with Anagastra. Inform your physician or pharmacologist if you have any type of medical problems, specifically if any one of the adhering to put on you:
- if you are pregnant, preparing to end up being pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medication, herbal prep work, or nutritional supplement
- if you have hatreds medicines, foods, or other compounds
- if you have liver issues or stomach or digestive tract cancer cells
- if you have low blood zinc degrees.
Some medicines might connect with Anagastra. Inform your healthcare service provider if you are taking other medicines, specifically any one of the following:
- Clarithromycin or voriconazole due to the fact that they could increase the threat of Anagastra's side effects
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) or digoxin due to the fact that the risk of their adverse effects could be raised by Anagastra
- Ampicillins, azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), clopidogrel, dasatinib, HIV protease preventions (eg, atazanavir), or iron because their effectiveness could be reduced by Anagastra
This could not be a full listing of all interactions that might occur. Ask your healthcare company if Anagastra might engage with other medications that you take. Contact your healthcare company before you begin, quit, or alter the dosage of any medication.
Essential security information:
- Anagastra might trigger sleepiness or dizziness. These impacts might be even worse if you take it with alcohol or particular medications. Usage Anagastra with caution. Do not drive or execute other possible unsafe tasks up until you know just how you react to it.
- Contact your physician if you have any type of symptoms of a bleeding abscess, such as black, tarry feces or throw up that looks like coffee premises, or if you experience throat discomfort, breast pain, extreme tummy pain, or difficulty swallowing.
- Anagastra could disrupt specific laboratory tests. Make certain your doctor as well as lab employees recognize you are taking Anagastra.
- Anagastra needs to be used with caution in Asian individuals; the danger of side effects could be raised in these patients.
- Anagastra must be made use of with extreme caution in kids younger 18 years; safety and also efficiency in these youngsters have not been verified.
- Maternity and also breast-feeding: If you conceive, call your doctor. You will need to talk about the advantages and threats of using Anagastra while you are pregnant. Anagastra is located in bust milk. Do not nursed while taking Anagastra.
All medications might create negative effects, but lots of people have no, or minor, negative effects.
Get in touch with your medical professional if any one of these most common side effects continue or come to be troublesome:
Diarrhea; migraine; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
Look for medical interest right now if any of these extreme side effects happen:
Severe allergies (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; rigidity in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); breast pain; dark urine; quickly or irregular heartbeat; high temperature, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, raw, or peeling skin; uncommon bruising or bleeding; unusual fatigue; vision modifications; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a full list of all side effects that could occur. If you have questions regarding side effects, call your healthcare service provider.