ANGINAR (DIPYRIDAMOLE) INDICATORS
Anginar is utilized for examining coronary artery disease in clients that can not work out adequately before thallium imaging (cardiac blood flow scan). Anginar is a coronary vasodilator. It functions by raising blood flow to the heart, which mimics an exercise examination. It is adhered to by the thallium test.
ANGINAR (DIPYRIDAMOLE) GUIDELINES
Use Anginar as guided by your medical professional.
- Do not take the medicine in bigger amounts, or take it for longer compared to suggested by your doctor. Comply with the instructions on your prescription tag.
- Take Anginar with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
- Anginar is often taken together with other drugs to prevent blood clots. To best treat your problem, use all of your medicines as guided by your physician.
- To be sure this drug is not triggering harmful impacts, your medical professional could should inspect your development often. Do not miss out on any kind of arranged check outs to your physician.
- If you miss out on a dosage of Anginar, take the missed out on dose as soon as you bear in mind. If it is nearly time for your next dose, miss the missed dosage as well as take the medication at your following regularly set up time. Do not take additional medication to earn up the missed dosage.
Ask your health care provider any kind of concerns you might have concerning how to utilize Anginar.
ANGINAR (DIPYRIDAMOLE) STORAGE SPACE
Store Anginar at area temperature level, between 59 as well as 77 degrees F (15 as well as 25 levels C). Store away from warmth, moisture, as well as light. Do not ice up. Maintain Anginar out of the reach of children and also far from pet dogs.
Do NOT use Anginar if:
- you are allergic to any kind of active ingredient in Anginar.
Some medical conditions may interact with Anginar. Inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any medical conditions, specifically if any of the complying with put on you:
- if you are pregnant, preparing to end up being pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have hatreds medicines, foods, or other compounds
- if you have bronchial asthma; upper body discomfort (angina); cardiovascular disease; heart block; or irregular, fast, sluggish, or uneven heart beat
- if you have extreme muscle mass weakness.
Some medicines might engage with Anginar. Inform your healthcare supplier if you are taking any other medications, particularly any one of the following:
- Theophyllines (eg, aminophylline) because they may reduce Anginar's efficiency
- Adenosine due to the fact that the risk of its negative effects, consisting of reduced blood pressure as well as uneven heart beat, might be boosted by Anginar
- Anticholinesterases (eg, pyridostigmine) due to the fact that their efficiency might be lowered by Anginar.
This may not be a total list of all communications that might occur. Ask your healthcare provider if Anginar may engage with other medications that you take. Get in touch with your health care supplier prior to you begin, stop, or change the dosage of any kind of medication.
- Anginar may create lightheadedness. These results may be even worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medicines. Use Anginar with caution. Do not drive or execute various other possible unsafe jobs up until you recognize exactly how you react to it.
- Stay clear of food or beverage that has high levels of caffeine (eg, coffee, tea, chocolate, soda pop, chocolate) before you make use of Anginar.
- Anginar ought to not be utilized in kids; safety and security and efficiency in youngsters have not been verified.
- Maternity as well as breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the advantages and also dangers of using Anginar while you are pregnant. Anginar is found in bust milk. Do not nursed while taking Anginar.
All medicines could trigger adverse effects, yet lots of people have no, or small, side effects.
Consult your physician if any one of these most typical negative effects linger or end up being annoying:
Wooziness; tiredness; purging; migraine; nausea.
Seek medical attention right now if any one of these serious side effects occur:
Extreme allergies (breakout; hives; itching; problem breathing; tightness in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast pain; confusion; quick, irregular, or slow heart beat; discriminatory weak point; seizures; slurred speech.
This is not a total listing of all side effects that might take place. If you have inquiries regarding negative effects, call your healthcare supplier.