ANTEOVIN (LEVLEN) INDICATORS
Anteovin is used for stopping maternity. Anteovin is a combination contraceptive pill. It works by stopping ovulation, modifying the cervical mucous, as well as transforming the lining of the uterus.
ANTEOVIN (LEVLEN) DIRECTIONS
Usage Anteovin as routed by your physician.
- Take Anteovin by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset happens, take with food to reduce belly inflammation.
- Begin taking Anteovin on the first Sunday adhering to the beginning of your period, unless otherwise directed by your doctor. If your period starts on a Sunday, begin taking Anteovin on that particular day. Attempt to take Anteovin at the very same time every day, not greater than 24 Hr apart. After taking the last tablet in the pack, start taking the very first pill from a brand-new pack the really next day.
- For Anteovin to be reliable it needs to be taken daily. Do not miss dosages.
- If you miss a dosage of Anteovin and also remember it on the very same day, take it immediately as well as go back to your regular application timetable. If you do not keep in mind till the following day or if you miss out on greater than 1 dosage of Anteovin, contact your medical professional for additional guidelines. You may need to utilize an added kind of contraception (eg, prophylactics). If you are unsure regarding ways to manage missed out on dosages of Anteovin, use an added type of contraception (eg, condoms) up until you talk with your doctor.
Ask your healthcare provider any kind of concerns you might have about how to make use of Anteovin.
ANTEOVIN (LEVLEN) STORAGE
Keep Anteovin at room temperature level, between 68 and also 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store far from warm, moisture, as well as light. Do not store in the washroom. Keep Anteovin out of the reach of youngsters and away from animals.
ANTEOVIN (LEVLEN) MORE INFORMATION:
Active Active ingredients: Levonorgestrel as well as Ethinyl Estradiol.
Do NOT use Anteovin if:
- you dislike any component in Anteovin
- you are pregnant or believe you may be pregnant
- you have a history of blood clotting issues, serious blood clots (eg, in the lungs, legs, eyes), certain blood vessel troubles (eg, bleeding in the brain, heart attack, stroke), or breast cancer
- you go to danger for establishing extreme blood clots or have particular heart troubles (eg, certain heart valve troubles, particular sorts of irregular heart beat)
- you have actually breast pain triggered by angina; specific sorts of headaches or migraines with aura; severe or uncontrolled hypertension; endometrial, cervical, or genital cancer cells; estrogen-dependent developments; or undiagnosed uncommon genital bleeding; or diabetic issues that affects flow
- you have liver disease, liver growths or cancer cells, or a history of yellowing of the eyes or skin brought on by pregnancy or previous birth control use
- you have actually had surgical procedure and also are or will be confined to a bed or a chair for a prolonged time period
- you are older than 35 years old and you smoke 15 or even more cigarettes each day.
Contact your physician or health care service provider right now if any one of these apply to you.
Some medical problems might engage with Anteovin. Tell your physician or pharmacologist if you have any type of medical conditions, particularly if any one of the following apply to you:
- if you are expectant, planning to come to be expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medication, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or various other compounds
- if you have endometriosis, growths in the womb, irregular mammogram, irregular menstrual durations, a lump in the bust, heart troubles, diabetic issues, migraines or migraines, gallbladder troubles, high blood cholesterol or lipid degrees, high blood pressure, kidney issues, blood troubles (eg, porphyria), blood in the pee, clinical depression or various other mental/mood issues, lupus, chorea, high blood calcium degrees, yellowing of the eyes or skin, pancreas problems (eg, pancreatitis), seizures (eg, epilepsy), or a background of cancer
- if you are overweight, you have not yet had your very first menstrual period, or you make use of tobacco
- if you have actually given birth or otherwise finished a pregnancy within the previous 4 weeks.
Some medicines might interact with Anteovin. Tell your healthcare carrier if you are taking other medicines, particularly any one of the following:
- Atorvastatin, indinavir, or troleandomycin due to the fact that they might enhance the danger of Anteovin's negative effects
- Aprepitant, azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), bosentan, carbamazepine, dexamethasone, felbamate, griseofulvin, HIV protease preventions (eg, ritonavir), hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), modafinil, nevirapine, oxcarbazepine, penicillins (eg, amoxicillin), phenylbutazone, primidone, rifabutin, rifampin, St. John's wort, tetracyclines (eg, doxycycline), topiramate, or troglitazone since they may lower Anteovin's performance, leading to breakthrough blood loss or pregnancy
- Beta-blockers (eg, propranolol), corticosteroids (eg, prednisolone), cyclosporine, or theophylline because the danger of their negative effects might be enhanced by Anteovin
- Clofibric acid, lamotrigine, morphine, salicylic acid, or temazepam because their efficiency could be decreased by Anteovin.
This may not be a complete listing of all interactions that could take place. Ask your health care supplier if Anteovin may engage with various other medicines that you take. Consult your health care company prior to you begin, stop, or alter the dosage of any kind of medication.
- Anteovin might trigger dizziness. This effect could be even worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medications. Use Anteovin with care. Do not drive or execute other possibly harmful jobs up until you understand how you react to it.
- Follow your physician's instructions for examining your own breasts, as well as report any type of lumps immediately.
- If you will be having surgical procedure or will be constrained to a bed or chair for an extended period of time (such as a long plane trip), alert your doctor 3 to 4 weeks in advance. Special safety measures could need to be taken in these scenarios while taking Anteovin.
- You should normally not take Anteovin within 4 weeks after delivering or otherwise finishing a maternity. Review any questions or worry about your doctor.
- Anteovin might trigger dark skin spots on your face. Exposure to the sun could make these spots darker. If spots create, utilize a sun block or wear safety clothing when subjected to the sunlight, sunlamps, or tanning cubicles.
- Use Anteovin will not protect versus HIV infection or stop the spread of venereal diseases (STDs).
- Hemorrhaging or finding could happen while taking Anteovin. Do not quit taking Anteovin if this happens. If bleeding or finding proceeds for greater than 7 days or is hefty, call your medical professional.
- Cigarette smoking while making use of Anteovin could raise your risk of stroke, heart attack, blood clots, hypertension, or various other illness of the heart and blood vessels.
- Anteovin may disrupt specific lab examinations. Make certain your medical professional and also lab employees recognize you are making use of Anteovin.
- Taking certain anti-biotics, anticonvulsants, or other medications, as provided in the communications area, while you are using Anteovin could lower the efficiency of Anteovin. To avoid maternity, use an extra form of contraception (eg, condoms) until your next period.
- If you use contact lenses and also you establish troubles with them, call your medical professional.
- If you miss your duration throughout the week of inactive tablets, call your doctor instantly. A missed out on duration might indicate that you are expecting.
- Anteovin might require time to subside after your last dosage. You might not be able to become pregnant for numerous months after quiting Anteovin.Discuss any kind of worry about your physician or pharmacologist.
- Laboratory examinations, such as PAP tests, may be executed while you utilize Anteovin. These examinations may be made use of to check your problem or look for side effects. Be sure to keep all physician and also lab visits.
- Anteovin should not be used in children that have not had their very first menstrual duration; security and also performance in these children have not been verified.
- Maternity and breast-feeding: Do not use Anteovin if you are pregnant. Avoid conceiving while you are taking it. If you assume you could be expecting, contact your doctor right away. Anteovin is located in bust milk. Do not nursed while taking Anteovin.
All medicines may create side effects, yet lots of people have no, or small, adverse effects.
Get in touch with your medical professional if any of these most common adverse effects continue or end up being bothersome:
Acne; breast inflammation or enhancement; modifications in hunger; adjustments in sex-related passion; adjustments in weight; lightheadedness; loss of hair; headache; nausea; belly aches or bloating; unusual detecting or hemorrhaging; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these extreme negative effects take place:
Serious allergies (breakout; hives; itching; problem breathing; rigidity in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bust discharge; bust lumps; calf bone or leg discomfort, swelling, or inflammation; adjustment in quantity of pee generated; modification in vaginal secretions; adjustments in vision or speech; confusion; coughing of blood; squashing chest pain or heaviness in the chest; dark-colored pee; depression; problem resting; trouble putting on get in touch with lenses; fainting; fluid retention (swelling of the fingers as well as ankle joints); lack of energy; light bowel movements; mental or state of mind adjustments; missed menstrual period; feeling numb of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; persistent frustration or migraine headaches; consistent or persistent unusual vaginal bleeding; consistent or severe wooziness; extreme pain or tenderness in the stomach; lack of breath; sudden partial or complete loss of vision; abrupt severe migraine or vomiting; exhaustion; vaginal irritability or discharge; weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all negative effects that could take place. If you have questions about side effects, call your health care service provider.