ANTILIP (TRICOR) SIGNS
Antilip is used for controlling high cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood. It is utilized in mix with a diet regimen that is reduced in cholesterol and saturated fat. Antilip is a lipid-lowering agent. It functions by reducing elevated blood triglyceride levels by making the liver create less triglycerides and enhancing the removal of triglycerides from the blood stream.
ANTILIP (TRICOR) GUIDELINES
Usage Antilip as directed by your doctor.
- Take Antilip by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Antilip whole. Do not damage, crush, or chew prior to ingesting. Do not take broke or busted tablets.
- Take Antilip with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- If you also take a bile acid-binding material (eg, cholestyramine), do not take it within 4 to 6 hrs before or 1 hour after taking Antilip. Talk to your physician if you have any type of inquiries.
- Take Antilip on a normal routine to get the most gain from it.
- If you miss out on a dose of Antilip, take it immediately. If it is practically time for your next dose, miss the missed dosage and go back to your regular dosing routine. Do not take 2 dosages simultaneously.
Ask your healthcare company any kind of questions you might have about how you can use Antilip.
ANTILIP (TRICOR) STORAGE
Store Antilip in between 68 as well as 77 degrees F (20 and also 25 levels C) in a moisture-protective container. Short storage at temperature levels in between 59 as well as 86 levels F (15 as well as 30 degrees C) is allowed. Keep away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the washroom. Maintain Antilip out of the reach of children as well as far from pet dogs.
ANTILIP (TRICOR) EVEN MORE INFORMATION:
Active Ingredient: Fenofibrate.
Do NOT utilize Antilip if:
- you are allergic to any kind of active ingredient in Antilip
- you have gallbladder troubles, liver issues (including cirrhosis, hepatitis), or extreme kidney problems (eg, kidney failing)
- you are breast-feeding or expectant.
Call your physician or health care company right now if any of these put on you.
Some clinical problems may communicate with Antilip. Tell your physician or pharmacologist if you have any kind of clinical conditions, particularly if any of the adhering to put on you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to come to be pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medication, natural prep work, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or various other compounds
- if you have diabetes, an underactive thyroid, heart capillary issues, gallstones, kidney issues, or certain muscular tissue issues (myopathy)
- if you have a history of pancreatitis or blood clots in your capillaries (deep vein apoplexy or lung blood clot)
- if you are extremely overweight, have a non-active lifestyle, or you drink big quantities of alcohol
- if you are taking a beta-blocker (eg, propranolol), estrogen, or thiazide diuretic (eg, hydrochlorothiazide).
Some medications could engage with Antilip. Inform your health care provider if you are taking any other medications, specifically any of the following:
- HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (eg, simvastatin) since the threat of major muscle issues resulting in kidney failure may be raised
- Immunosuppressants (eg, cyclosporine) or various other medicines that could damage the kidney (eg, aminoglycoside prescription antibiotics
, amphotericin B, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications , tacrolimus, vancomycin) because they may lower Antilip's discharging as well as boost the risk of its side effects
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) or sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide) since the risk of their negative effects could be boosted by Antilip.
This may not be a full list of all interactions that might occur. Ask your health care provider if Antilip could interact with various other medicines that you take. Contact your healthcare supplier before you begin, quit, or transform the dosage of any medication.
Vital safety information:
- Antilip might cause wooziness or faintness. These effects might be worse if you take it with alcohol or particular medications. Use Antilip with care. Do not drive or perform other possible dangerous jobs until you know exactly how you respond to it.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while you are utilizing Antilip.
- Do NOT take greater than the advised dose without getting in touch with your doctor.
- Comply with the diet plan, exercise, as well as weight reduction program provided to you by your healthcare supplier.
- Report any kind of unexplained muscle pain, inflammation, or weak point to your physician right away, specifically if you additionally have a fever or general body discomfort.
- Lab tests, consisting of liver function, kidney function, blood cholesterol, as well as other blood tests, might be performed while you use Antilip. These examinations may be made use of to monitor your condition or look for negative effects. Make certain to maintain all doctor as well as laboratory consultations.
- Use Antilip with caution in the elderly; they may be much more conscious its results.
- Antilip should be utilized with severe caution in youngsters; safety and also efficiency in children have not been confirmed.
- Maternity and also breast-feeding: If you intend on becoming pregnant, contact your physician. You will should review the benefits as well as risks of making use of Antilip while you are expectant. It is unknowned if Antilip is found in breast milk. Do not nursed while taking Antilip.
All medicines might cause side effects, yet many people have no, or minor, adverse effects.
Contact your medical professional if any of these most common adverse effects linger or end up being aggravating:
Migraine; nausea or vomiting.
Look for clinical focus right now if any of these extreme negative effects take place:
Severe allergies (rash; hives; itching; trouble breathing; tightness in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); calf bone discomfort; upper body pain; confusion; dark urine; fast, slow-moving, or irregular heart beat; high temperature, cools, or consistent sore throat; increased coughing or coughing up blood; muscle mass pain, tenderness, or weakness (with or without fever and fatigue); pale feces; red, swollen, raw, or peeling skin; serious or persistent lightheadedness or impaired thinking; serious or relentless queasiness, belly discomfort, or throwing up; extreme discomfort or swelling in the ankle joints, feet, or legs; lack of breath; unusual bruising or blood loss; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a full listing of all adverse effects that may happen. If you have questions about negative effects, contact your health care company.