ASLAN (PREVACID) INDICATIONS
Aslan is used for avoiding or dealing with specific sorts of abscess. It is also utilized to deal with symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux condition (GERD) (eg, heartburn) and also irritability of the esophagus. It is likewise used to deal with problems that create your body making too much belly acid (eg, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome). Aslan is a proton pump prevention. It works by lowering the amount of acid produced in the belly.
ASLAN (PREVACID) GUIDELINES
Use Aslan as routed by your medical professional!
- Aslan must be taken before meals.
- If you're having problem ingesting pills, you can sprinkle the contents on a tbsp of applesauce; ingest immediately without eating or squashing the granules. You can also mix the granules with 2 ounces of orange juice or tomato juice. (Wash the glass with an added 4 ounces of juice making sure you get the entire dose.)
- If you miss a dosage of Aslan, take it when you keep in mind. If it is almost time for your next dose, avoid the one you missed and return to your routine timetable. Do not take 2 doses simultaneously.
Ask your health care service provider any inquiries you may have about ways to make use of Aslan.
ASLAN (PREVACID) STORAGE
Store Aslan at 77 levels F (25 degrees C). Quick storage space at temperature levels in between 59 and 86 levels F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store far from heat, dampness, and light. Do not store in the shower room. Keep Aslan out of the reach of kids as well as away from pets.
ASLAN (PREVACID) EVEN MORE INFORMATION:
Energetic Component: Lansoprazole.
Do NOT use Aslan:
- you dislike any component in Aslan
- you are taking an HIV protease inhibitor (eg, atazanavir).
Get in touch with your medical professional immediately if any of these put on you.
Some medical conditions might interact with Aslan. Inform your physician or pharmacologist if you have any kind of medical conditions, particularly if any one of the complying with relate to you:
- if you are expectant, planning to come to be expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medication, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have hatreds medicines, foods, or other compounds
- if you have liver problems or tummy or bowel cancer cells.
Some medications could interact with Aslan. Tell your healthcare provider if you are taking any other medicines, particularly any one of the following:
- Clarithromycin or voriconazole due to the fact that they might raise the risk of Aslan's side effects
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) or digoxin because the danger of their adverse effects may be enhanced by Aslan
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), clopidogrel, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, atazanavir), iron, or theophylline because their performance could be decreased by Aslan.
This may not be a complete listing of all interactions that might take place. Ask your health care carrier if Aslan may connect with various other medications that you take. Talk to your healthcare supplier before you begin, stop, or alter the dosage of any kind of medicine
Crucial safety information:
- Aslan might create drowsiness or dizziness. These results may be even worse if you take it with alcohol or particular medicines. Use Aslan with care. Do not drive or perform other possible dangerous jobs till you recognize how you respond to it.
- Call your physician if you have any signs of a bleeding abscess, such as black, tarry stools or vomit that appears like coffee grounds; or if you experience throat pain, breast discomfort, severe tummy discomfort, or difficulty ingesting.
- Aslan could interfere with certain lab tests. Make sure your doctor and also laboratory workers understand you are taking Aslan.
- Aslan must be utilized with caution in Eastern individuals; the risk of negative effects may be increased in these people.
- Aslan should be made use of with extreme care in youngsters younger 1 year; safety as well as performance in these children have actually not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy as well as breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, call your physician. You will should talk about the advantages and also risks of using Aslan while you are pregnant. It is unknowned if Aslan is discovered in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Aslan.
All medicines might create side effects, yet many individuals have no, or minor, side effects.
Consult your medical professional if any one of these most typical side effects persist or become annoying:
Irregularity; looseness of the bowels; headache; nausea; tummy discomfort.
Seek clinical focus immediately if any of these serious adverse effects occur:
Serious allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; trouble breathing; rigidity in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; uncommon hoarseness); chest discomfort; quick or irregular heart beat; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, inflamed, raw, or peeling skin; seizure; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness; vision adjustments.
This is not a complete list of all adverse effects that might occur. If you have inquiries concerning negative effects, contact your healthcare carrier.