CLEXICLOR (SARAFEM) SIGNS
Clexiclor is used for dealing with premenstrual dysphoric condition (PMDD), a serious type of premenstrual syndrome.Clexiclor is a discerning serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by restoring the balance of serotonin, an all-natural compound in the brain, which assists to improve mood.
CLEXICLOR (SARAFEM) DIRECTIONS
Usage Clexiclor as guided by your doctor.
- Take Clexiclor by mouth with or without food.
- Taking Clexiclor at the same time each day will aid you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Clexiclor also if you feel well. Do not miss out on any kind of dosages.
- Do not instantly stop taking Clexiclor without consulting your physician. Negative effects may take place. They might include mental or mood modifications, tingling or tingling of the skin, dizziness, complication, frustration, problem resting, or unusual exhaustion. You will certainly be closely monitored when you begin Clexiclor as well as whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dosage of Clexiclor, take it asap. If it is practically time for your following dose, miss the missed out on dosage and also return to your regular application timetable. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your healthcare carrier any type of concerns you may have regarding how to make use of Clexiclor.
CLEXICLOR (SARAFEM) STORAGE
Store Clexiclor at room temperature level, in between 59 as well as 86 levels F (15 as well as 30 levels C). Keep away from warmth, moisture, and also light. Do not store in the washroom. Maintain Clexiclor from the reach of kids and away from pet dogs.
CLEXICLOR (SARAFEM) EVEN MORE INFORMATION:
Do NOT use Clexiclor if:
- you are allergic to any type of active ingredient in Clexiclor
- you are taking or have actually taken a monoamine oxidase prevention (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine), selegiline, or St. John's wort within the last 14 days
- you are taking a fenfluramine by-product (eg, dexfenfluramine), an H
Call your physician or health care company right now if any one of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions could communicate with Clexiclor. Tell your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any type of medical conditions, particularly if any one of the adhering to put on you:
- if you are pregnant, preparing to become expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, natural prep work, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or various other compounds
- if you or a member of the family has a history of bipolar illness (manic-depression), various other mental or state of mind problems, suicidal ideas or attempts, or alcohol or drug abuse
- if you have a background of seizures, heart troubles, liver problems, serious kidney issues, stomach or digestive tract blood loss, diabetic issues, or metabolic rate issues
- if you are dehydrated, have reduced blood sodium degrees, or beverage alcohol
- if you will certainly be having electroconvulsive treatment (ECT).
Some medicines may interact with Clexiclor. Tell your healthcare carrier if you are taking any other medicines, particularly any of the following:
- Anorexiants (eg, phentermine), fenfluramine derivatives (eg, dexfenfluramine), linezolid, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), metoclopramide, nefazodone, selegiline, serotonin 5-HT
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) since the risk of blood loss, including stomach blood loss, might be raised
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the danger of low blood sodium levels could be raised
- Tramadol since the risk of seizures could be boosted
- Cyclobenzaprine or H 1
- HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir) because they might increase the threat of Clexiclor's side effects
- Cyproheptadine because it could lower Clexiclor's performance
- Aripiprazole, benzodiazepines (eg, alprazolam), beta-blockers (eg, propranolol), carbamazepine, clozapine, dextromethorphan, digoxin, flecainide, haloperidol, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), lithium, norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (eg, atomoxetine), phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine, thioridazine), pimozide, propafenone, risperidone, tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline), or vinblastine because the risk of their side effects may be raised by Clexiclor.
This could not be a complete list of all communications that might take place. Ask your healthcare supplier if Clexiclor could engage with other medicines that you take. Get in touch with your healthcare supplier prior to you start, stop, or alter the dosage of any type of medication.
Crucial safety information:
- Clexiclor might create sleepiness or wooziness. These results may be even worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medicines. Take Clexiclor with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe jobs till you know just how you react to it.
- Get in touch with your physician before you consume alcohol or use medicines that could create sleepiness (eg, rest aids, muscle relaxers) while you are taking Clexiclor; it might contribute to their effects. Ask your pharmacologist if you have concerns concerning which medicines may trigger drowsiness.
- Several weeks may pass previously your signs enhance. Do NOT take greater than the advised dosage, transform your dose, or take Clexiclor for longer compared to recommended without contacting your medical professional.
- Youngsters as well as teenagers who take Clexiclor may go to increased risk for suicidal ideas or activities. Adults may also be influenced. The risk may be better in people who have had suicidal ideas or actions in the past. The risk may likewise be better in patients who have had bipolar (manic-depressive) illness, or if their member of the family have actually had it. Watch individuals who take Clexiclor closely. Contact the doctor at the same time if brand-new, worsened, or sudden signs such as depressed mood; nervous, agitated, or short-tempered actions; panic attacks; or any unusual modification in mood or habits take place. Contact the doctor today if any type of signs of self-destructive thoughts or actions take place.
- Diabetes individuals - Clexiclor could impact your blood glucose. Check blood glucose levels carefully. Ask your doctor before you transform the dose of your diabetes mellitus medicine.
- Serotonin syndrome is a possibly deadly syndrome that could be caused by Clexiclor. Your threat could be higher if you take Clexiclor with specific other medications (eg, MAOIs, SSRIs, "triptans"). Signs could include anxiety; coma; complication; too much sweating; quick or uneven heart beat; high temperature; hallucinations; queasiness, vomiting, or looseness of the bowels; tremor. Contact your medical professional simultaneously if you have any one of these signs.
- Neuroleptic malignant disorder (NMS) is a perhaps deadly disorder that could be brought on by Clexiclor. Signs might consist of high temperature; stiff muscle mass; confusion; abnormal reasoning; quick or uneven heartbeat; and also sweating. Contact your doctor at the same time if you have any of these signs.
- If your medical professional informs you to stop taking Clexiclor, you will certainly have to wait on a number of weeks prior to beginning to take particular other medicines (eg, MAOIs, nefazodone, thioridazine). Ask your doctor when you should start to take your brand-new medicines after you have actually stopped taking Clexiclor.
- Clexiclor could hardly ever cause a prolonged, agonizing erection. This might take place also when you are not having sex. If this is not treated today, it can lead to long-term sex-related issues such as erectile dysfunction. Get in touch with your physician today if this takes place.
- Clexiclor includes some of the very same components as Prozac, a medicine used to deal with anxiety and various other psychological problems, and Symbyax, a medicine used to treat anxiety in individuals with bipolar affective disorder. Do not take Clexiclor if you are also taking Prozac or Symbyax. Review any type of questions or worry about your doctor.
- Use Clexiclor with care in the senior; they could be much more conscious its results, especially reduced blood salt levels.
- Care is recommended when utilizing Clexiclor in youngsters; they might be a lot more sensitive to its results, specifically increased risk of suicidal ideas or actions.
- Clexiclor needs to be utilized with severe care in children; safety and security and also effectiveness in children have actually not been verified.
- Clexiclor might create weight changes. Children as well as teens might need regular weight and also growth checks while they take Clexiclor.
- Pregnancy as well as breast-feeding: Clexiclor might create injury to the fetus if it is made use of throughout the last 3 months of pregnancy. If you become pregnant, contact your physician. You will need to talk about the advantages as well as threats of utilizing Clexiclor while you are expecting. Clexiclor is located in bust milk. Do not nursed while you are taking Clexiclor.
All medicines may trigger side effects, however many people have no, or minor, negative effects.
Consult your physician if any of these most usual negative effects linger or come to be troublesome:
Anxiety; lowered libido or capacity; diarrhea; wooziness; sleepiness; completely dry mouth; flu-like signs and symptoms (eg, high temperature, chills, muscle mass aches); raised sweating; anorexia nervosa; queasiness; anxiousness; dripping nose; sore throat; indigestion; problem sleeping; weakness.
Seek medical interest right away if any one of these serious side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bizarre actions; black or bloody feces; breast discomfort; complication; lowered concentration; reduced coordination; exaggerated reflexes; extreme sweating; collapsing; quickly or uneven heart beat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; raised appetite, thirst, or peeing; joint or wrist pains or discomfort; amnesia; brand-new or getting worse agitation, anxiety attack, aggressiveness, spontaneity, impatience, hostility, exaggerated feeling of health, restlessness, or failure to rest still; consistent or serious buzzing in the ears; relentless, excruciating erection; red, inflamed, blistered, or peeling off skin; seizures; serious or persistent stress and anxiety, difficulty sleeping, or weak point; extreme or relentless nausea or vomiting, throwing up, diarrhea, or migraine; significant weight reduction; tummy pain; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; uncommon discoloration or blood loss; uncommon hoarseness; uncommon or serious mental or state of mind modifications; unusual swelling; uncommon weakness; vision changes; aggravating of depression.
This is not a complete listing of all adverse effects that could occur. If you have concerns about side effects, call your healthcare company.