CLIMANOR (PROVERA) INDICATIONS
Climanor is used for treating certain menstruation troubles or uterine problems (eg, unusual bleeding, endometrial hyperplasia). Climanor is a progestin hormonal agent. It works by changing the cellular lining of the uterus.
CLIMANOR (PROVERA) GUIDELINES
Usage Climanor as directed by your physician.
- Take Climanor by mouth with or without food.
- Take Climanor at the very same time every day, with dosages not more than 1 Day apart.
- If you miss a dose of Climanor, take it immediately. If it is virtually time for your next dosage, skip the missed out on dose and return to your routine dosing routine. Do not take 2 doses simultaneously.
Ask your healthcare carrier any inquiries you may have regarding the best ways to utilize Climanor.
CLIMANOR (PROVERA) STORAGE SPACE
Keep Climanor in a tightly shut container at space temperature, in between 68 as well as 77 levels F (20 and 25 levels C). Store far from warmth, dampness, and light. Do not store in the restroom. Keep Climanor out of the reach of kids as well as far from pets.
CLIMANOR (PROVERA) MORE INFO:
Active Ingredient: Medroxyprogesterone acetate.
Do NOT make use of Climanor if:
- you dislike any type of ingredient in Climanor
- you have genital blood loss of unknown reason, or if you have a background of embolism, bleeding in the brain (eg, stroke), liver problems, or breast or genital cancer.
- you are pregnant or may be expecting.
Get in touch with your physician or health care company right now if any one of these relate to you.
Some medical problems could communicate with Climanor. Inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any kind of clinical conditions, particularly if any one of the adhering to relate to you:
- if you are pregnant, preparing to end up being pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medicine, organic preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have hatreds medications, foods, or various other compounds
- if you have diabetics issues, seizures (eg, epilepsy), migraines, bronchial asthma, heart troubles, kidney troubles, or a history of anxiety.
Some medicines could communicate with Climanor. Tell your health care supplier if you are taking other medications, particularly any one of the following:
- Aminoglutethimide or rifampin since they might lower Climanor's performance.
This may not be a full listing of all interactions that might take place. Ask your health care provider if Climanor may communicate with various other medicines that you take. Talk to your healthcare provider before you start, stop, or change the dosage of any type of medicine.
- Climanor may cause sleepiness or lightheadedness. These impacts may be worse if you take it with alcohol or specific medicines. Use Climanor with care. Do not drive or carry out other feasible unsafe jobs till you know exactly how you react to it.
- Climanor might create dark skin patches on your face. Direct exposure to the sunlight could make these spots darker. If patches develop, make use of a sunscreen or safety clothes when subjected to the sunlight, sunlamps, or tanning booths.
- Diabetes mellitus people - Climanor could impact your blood sugar level. Examine blood glucose degrees closely. Ask your doctor prior to you alter the dosage of your diabetes mellitus medicine.
- Climanor must not be made use of in children; security and performance in kids have actually not been verified.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not utilize Climanor if you are pregnant. If you think you might be expectant, contact your doctor right away. Climanor is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are utilizing Climanor, consult your medical professional or pharmacologist to talk about the threats to your infant.
All medicines may create side effects, but lots of people have no, or small, adverse effects.
Consult your physician if any of these most common adverse effects linger or come to be bothersome:
Acne; adjustments in menstrual circulation, including advancement bleeding, detecting, or missed periods; dizziness; sleepiness; high temperature; headache; hot flashes; nausea or vomiting; anxiousness; discomfort; breakout; insomnia; stomach discomfort; weakness; weight gain or loss.
Seek medical focus right away if any of these extreme side effects occur:
Severe allergies (rash; hives; itching; trouble breathing; rigidity in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast discomfort; anxiety; swellings in the breast or under the armpits; partial or total loss of vision or modifications in vision; lack of breath; slurred speech; abrupt loss of sychronisation; abrupt or severe headache; swelling of fingers or ankle joints; tenderness, pain, or swelling of the calf bone; weakness, tingling, or discomfort in the arms or legs; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a total listing of all adverse effects that could occur. If you have inquiries about adverse effects, call your health care company.