DYNA-LAMOTRIGINE (LAMICTAL) INDICATIONS
Dyna-lamotrigine is made use of for treating certain sorts of seizures. It could be utilized alone or with other medicines. It could additionally be utilized to delay the incident of state of mind problems in particular people with bipolar disorder. Dyna-lamotrigine is an anticonvulsant.
DYNA-LAMOTRIGINE (LAMICTAL) DIRECTIONS
Usage Dyna-lamotrigine as routed by your medical professional.
- Take Dyna-lamotrigine by mouth with or without food. If indigestion takes place, take with food to minimize stomach inflammation.
- Dyna-lamotrigine has a bitter preference. Do not squash or eat prior to swallowing. The tablet might be barged in fifty percent if your physician informs you to do so.
- Remain to take Dyna-lamotrigine even if you feel well. Do not miss any dosage.
- If you miss out on a dose of Dyna-lamotrigine, take it as soon as possible. If it is virtually time for your following dose, miss the missed dosage and also return to your routine application schedule. Do not take 2 doses simultaneously.
Ask your healthcare carrier any type of concerns you might have concerning how you can utilize Dyna-lamotrigine.
DYNA-LAMOTRIGINE (LAMICTAL) STORAGE SPACE
Store Dyna-lamotrigine at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperature levels in between 59 as well as 86 levels F (15 and also 30 degrees C) is allowed. Store far from warm, moisture, and light. Do not store in the restroom. Keep Dyna-lamotrigine from the reach of kids and also away from pet dogs.
DYNA-LAMOTRIGINE (LAMICTAL) MORE DETAILS:
Active Component: Lamotrigine.
Do NOT use Dyna-lamotrigine if:
- you dislike any type of component in Dyna-lamotrigine.
Some clinical problems may interact with Dyna-lamotrigine. Tell your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any kind of clinical conditions, particularly if any of the complying with relate to you:
- if you are pregnant, intending to become expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medication, natural prep work, or nutritional supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or various other materials
- if you have liver, kidney, or heart issues; certain blood problems (eg, thalassemia); or if you obtain dialysis therapy
- if you have a skin breakout or have ever before established a skin breakout from taking Dyna-lamotrigine or any other medications to deal with seizures
- if you have a background of psychological or state of mind issues (eg, anxiety, self-destructive ideas or attempts).
Some medicines might engage with Dyna-lamotrigine. Tell your healthcare supplier if you are taking any other medications, specifically any of the following:
- Carbamazepine because it might reduce Dyna-lamotrigine's effectiveness, and the threat of side effects, such as wooziness, double vision, blurred vision, as well as reduced sychronisation, could be raised
- Valproate (eg, valproic acid, divalproex salt) since it could increase the danger of Dyna-lamotrigine's side effects
- Estrogens, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone, rifampin, or succinimides (eg, methsuximide) since they might decrease Dyna-lamotrigine's effectiveness
- Hormone birth controls (eg, birth control pills) because the effectiveness of both medicines might be reduced.
This could not be a complete listing of all interactions that might happen. Ask your health care supplier if Dyna-lamotrigine could engage with various other medicines that you take. Contact your health care carrier prior to you begin, quit, or alter the dosage of any medicine.
Vital safety information:
- Dyna-lamotrigine could cause drowsiness, lightheadedness, or blurred vision. These results could be worse if you take it with alcohol or particular medications. Usage Dyna-lamotrigine with care. Do not drive or do other possible hazardous tasks up until you recognize just how you react to it.
- Do not take more than the suggested dose or usage for longer than recommended without consulting your doctor.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Dyna-lamotrigine or transform your dosage without checking with your physician. Doing so might increase seizure regularity. If you should quit taking Dyna-lamotrigine, your dosage must be gradually lowered over a duration of at the very least 2 weeks.
- If you quit taking Dyna-lamotrigine for any type of factor, contact your physician right now. Do not begin taking it again unless your doctor tells you to. Discuss any kind of questions or worry about your doctor.
- If you create brand-new or intensifying seizures, call your medical professional right away.
- Clients that take Dyna-lamotrigine may go to enhanced risk of suicidal thoughts or actions. The risk could be better in patients that have had suicidal ideas or activities in the past. People who have bipolar (manic-depressive) ailment might also have an increased risk of suicidal ideas or activities. Watch people that take Dyna-lamotrigine closely. Get in touch with the doctor at the same time if brand-new, gotten worse, or sudden signs such as clinically depressed mood; nervous, restless, or short-tempered behavior; panic attacks; or any uncommon change in mood or behavior happen. Contact the medical professional right away if any type of indicators of suicidal ideas or actions occur.
- Hormonal contraception (eg, contraceptive pill) may change the quantity of Dyna-lamotrigine in your blood. Speak to your doctor before you begin or stop taking hormonal contraception while you are taking Dyna-lamotrigine. Ladies that take hormone contraception could go to greater threat of negative effects during the week of inactive pills in their pack. Get in touch with your doctor if negative effects, such as dizziness, lowered coordination, or dual vision, happen.
- Hormone birth control (eg, birth control pills) might not function too while you are utilizing Dyna-lamotrigine. Get in touch with your medical professional if you have questions regarding just how Dyna-lamotrigine might influence your hormone contraception. Contact your physician today if you discover any unusual vaginal bleeding or identifying. If you want to prevent pregnancy, talk with your medical professional concerning using reliable birth control methods.
- Tell your physician or dental practitioner that you take Dyna-lamotrigine prior to you obtain any kind of medical or dental treatment, emergency situation treatment, or surgery.
- Lab examinations, including complete blood cell matters, could be executed while you use Dyna-lamotrigine. These examinations may be made use of to monitor your condition or look for negative effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and laboratory visits.
- Different medicines could appear like or have names much like Dyna-lamotrigine. Always examine your medication to earn sure it is right. If you see any type of adjustment in the appearance of your medicine (eg, form, shade, size, phrasing), consult your pharmacist.
- Care is recommended when using Dyna-lamotrigine in children; they may be a lot more sensitive to its impacts, particularly the danger of severe rash.
- Increased sensitivity to the sun has actually been reported in some kids taking Dyna-lamotrigine. Make use of a sunscreen or protective apparel if your youngster will certainly be exposed to the sunlight. Discuss any kind of inquiries or worry about your medical professional.
- Dyna-lamotrigine needs to be used with severe care in kids more youthful 18 years with bipolar illness; security as well as performance in these youngsters have actually not been verified.
- Dyna-lamotrigine ought to be utilized with severe care in kids below 2 years of ages; security and efficiency in these youngsters have actually not been validated.
- Pregnancy and also breast-feeding: Dyna-lamotrigine may trigger damage to the fetus. If you think you might be pregnant, contact your physician. You will certainly should discuss the benefits and threats of using Dyna-lamotrigine while you are expectant. Dyna-lamotrigine is discovered in bust milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Dyna-lamotrigine.
All medicines may cause adverse effects, but lots of people have no, or minor, adverse effects.
Consult your physician if any of these most common adverse effects continue or become troublesome:
Blurred or double vision; irregular bowel movements; reduced control; diarrhea; lightheadedness; drowsiness; headache; nausea; painful menstruation periods; dripping or stale nose; indigestion or pain; tiredness; trouble resting; vomiting; weak point; weight-loss.
Extreme allergies (rash; hives; itching; problem breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); lacking menstrual duration or various other menstruation modifications; calf bone pain or inflammation; upper body pain; dark pee; hard or painful urination; quickly or irregular heart beat; high temperature, cools, or consistent sore throat; brand-new or worsening psychological or mood modifications (eg, anxiety, anxiety, restlessness, irritability, panic attacks, habits adjustments, suicidal thoughts or efforts); new or aggravating seizures; pale feces; reddened, blistered, swollen, or peeling off skin; serious muscle discomfort or inflammation; severe or consistent belly pain; lack of breath; sores in the mouth or around the eyes; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; inflamed lymph glands; shake; uncommon discoloration or bleeding; unusual weak point or exhaustion; genital itchiness or discharge; vision adjustments; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a full listing of all negative effects that may occur. If you have concerns concerning negative effects, call your healthcare service provider.