EDIMOX (DIAMOX) INDICATORS
Edimox is made use of to treat glaucoma and also to treat and to stop severe mountain sickness (altitude sickness). It is also utilized as a component of some therapy prepares for heart disease as well as seizure disorders. Edimox is a carbonic anhydrase prevention. Carbonic anhydrase is a healthy protein in your body. Edimox minimizes the task of this protein.
EDIMOX (DIAMOX) INSTRUCTIONS
Usage Edimox as guided by your physician.
- Take Edimox by mouth with or without food. If indigestion occurs, take with food to decrease stomach irritability.
- Consuming extra liquids while you are taking Edimox is recommended.
- Ingest Edimox whole. Do not break, crush, or chew prior to ingesting.
- Edimox may increase the amount of urine or create you to pee regularly when you first begin taking it. To maintain this from troubling your sleep, aim to take your dosage prior to 6 pm.
- If you miss a dosage of Edimox, take it immediately. If it is almost time for your following dose, skip the missed out on dosage and also return to your normal application routine. Do not take 2 dosages at once.
Ask your health care carrier any inquiries you may have about the best ways to utilize Edimox.
EDIMOX (DIAMOX) STORAGE SPACE
Keep Edimox at room temperature, in between 59 as well as 86 levels F (15 as well as 30 degrees C). Keep in a firmly closed container. Keep far from heat, moisture, and also light. Do not store in the bathroom. Maintain Edimox out of the reach of kids and far from pets.
EDIMOX (DIAMOX) EVEN MORE INFORMATION:
Do NOT use Edimox if:
- you dislike any type of active ingredient in Edimox
- you have adrenal gland troubles, reduced blood levels of potassium or sodium, kidney problems, liver issues (eg, cirrhosis), high blood levels of chloride, or various other electrolyte troubles.
Contact your medical professional or healthcare company right now if any of these apply to you.
Some clinical conditions could communicate with Edimox. Tell your doctor or pharmacologist if you have any kind of clinical problems, especially if any of the complying with apply to you:
- if you are expectant, planning to come to be expecting, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, natural prep work, or dietary supplement
- if you have hatreds medicines, foods, or other compounds
- if you have kidney stones, a lung disease, glaucoma (eg, persistent non-congestive angle-closure glaucoma), diabetic issues, or problem breathing
- if you have had an extreme allergy (eg, a serious rash, hives, taking a breath troubles, or dizziness) to other sulfonamide medicine such as acetazolamide, celecoxib, particular diuretics (eg, hydrochlorothiazide), glyburide, probenecid, sulfamethoxazole, valdecoxib, or zonisamide.
Some medicines could engage with Edimox. Inform your health care carrier if you are taking any of the complying with medicines:
- Salicylates (eg, aspirin) since they may increase the threat of Edimox's side effects
- Various other carbonic anhydrase preventions (eg, methazolamide), cyclosporine, quinidine, phenytoin, amphetamine, or salt bicarbonate due to the fact that the risk of their side effects may be raised by Edimox
- Primidone, salicylates (eg, aspirin), lithium, or methenamine since their efficiency could be lowered by Edimox.
This may not be a full list of all communications that may happen. Ask your health care company if Edimox may engage with various other medications that you take. Consult your health care service provider before you begin, quit, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety and security information:
- Edimox could trigger drowsiness or short-lived vision changes. These results could be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Edimox with caution. Do not drive or perform other feasible unsafe tasks till you understand exactly how you react to it.
- Edimox could cause you to end up being sunburnt extra quickly. Avoid the sunlight, sunlamps, or tanning cubicles till you recognize just how you respond to Edimox. Utilize a sun block or use safety apparel if you need to be outdoors for greater than a short time.
- Inform your medical professional or dental practitioner that you take Edimox prior to you obtain any type of clinical or dental treatment, emergency situation care, or surgical procedure.
- Diabetes clients - Edimox may affect your blood glucose. Examine blood glucose degrees closely. Ask your doctor before you alter the dosage of your diabetes medicine.
- Edimox may disrupt particular laboratory tests. Make sure your medical professional as well as laboratory workers know you are taking Edimox.
- Laboratory examinations, consisting of blood electrolyte levels, total blood cell matter, or platelet levels, might be performed while you use Edimox. These examinations may be utilized to monitor your condition or check for adverse effects. Be sure to maintain all doctor and also laboratory consultations.
- Use Edimox with caution in the senior; they may be a lot more conscious its results.
- Edimox should be made use of with extreme care in youngsters younger 12 years; security and also efficiency in these children have actually not been validated.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you conceive, contact your medical professional. You will should discuss the benefits and dangers of making use of Edimox while you are expectant. Edimox is discovered in bust milk. Do not nursed while taking Edimox.
All medications might trigger side effects, yet lots of people have no, or minor, side effects.
Talk to your medical professional if any one of these most usual side effects persist or come to be bothersome:
Blurred vision; changes in preference; irregular bowel movements; looseness of the bowels; sleepiness; frequent peeing; loss of appetite; queasiness; throwing up.
Severe allergies (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; rigidity in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blood in urine; modifications in hearing; convulsions; dark, bloody stools; dark urine; quickly breathing; high temperature; lack of power; reduced back pain; red, inflamed, or blistered skin; supplanting the ears; aching throat; tingling of the arms or legs; uncommon blood loss or bruising; vision modifications; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a total list of all adverse effects that may occur. If you have questions concerning adverse effects, call your health care provider.