Lozol is utilized for treating high blood pressure, swelling, or heart disease as a result of excess liquid in the body. Lozol is a diuretic. It works by triggering the kidneys to eliminate big amounts of water and salts.
Use Lozol as routed by your physician.
- Take Lozol by mouth with or without food. If indigestion takes place, take with food to reduce tummy inflammation.
- Lozol might enhance the amount of pee or create you to pee more frequently when you initially begin taking it. To keep this from troubling your sleep, aim to take your dose before 6 pm.
- If you miss a dose of Lozol and you are taking 1 dosage daily, take the missed out on dose if you keep in mind the same day. Skip the missed out on dosage if you do not keep in mind till the next day. Do not take 2 doses simultaneously.
Ask your health care company any type of inquiries you may have about ways to make use of Lozol.
Store Lozol at area temperature level, in between 68 and also 77 degrees F (20 as well as 25 degrees C). Keep away from warmth, wetness, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Lozol out of the reach of kids and also far from pet dogs.
LOZOL MORE DETAILS:
Do NOT utilize Lozol if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Lozol
- you are incapable to pee or have problems peing
- you are taking ketanserin.
Contact your physician or health care provider right now if any one of these put on you.
Some clinical conditions could engage with Lozol. Inform your medical professional or pharmacist if you have any type of clinical conditions, particularly if any of the complying with put on you:
- if you are expecting, intending to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any type of prescription or nonprescription medicine, natural preparation, or nutritional supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or various other compounds
- if you have heart, liver or kidney condition, or have low degrees of salt or potassium in your body
- if you have gout or lupus.
Some medicines could engage with Lozol. Tell your health care service provider if you are taking any other medications, specifically any of the following:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) due to the fact that they could reduce Lozol's performance
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (eg, enalapril), diazoxide, or ketanserin due to the fact that the threat of kidney troubles may be increased
- Allopurinol, amantadine, antineoplastic agents (eg, cyclophosphamide), digitalis glycosides (eg, digoxin), lithium, or nondepolarizing muscle relaxants (eg, vecuronium) due to the fact that the danger of their adverse effects could be increased by Lozol.
This may not be a full list of all interactions that may happen. Ask your healthcare provider if Lozol might communicate with other medicines that you take. Get in touch with your health care company before you begin, quit, or transform the dosage of any kind of medication.
Essential safety information:
- Lozol could cause sleepiness, lightheadedness, faintness, or obscured vision. These impacts could be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Usage Lozol with care. Do not drive or do various other feasible dangerous jobs till you recognize exactly how you react to it.
- Lozol could cause wooziness, impaired thinking, or fainting; alcohol, heat, exercise, or high temperature might boost these results. To prevent them, stay up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or rest at the first sign of any of these impacts.
- Clients who take medication for high blood pressure frequently feel worn out or run down for a few weeks after starting therapy. Make sure to take your medication even if you could not really feel "normal." Inform your doctor if you create any new signs and symptoms.
- Your physician might have also recommended a potassium supplement for you. If so, follow the dosing carefully. Do not start taking added potassium on your own or alter your diet plan to consist of more potassium without very first checking with your medical professional.
- Lozol may trigger you to come to be sunburnt extra conveniently. Stay clear of the sun, sunlamps, or tanning cubicles till you recognize how you respond to Lozol. Make use of a sun block or put on safety apparel if you must be outside for greater than a brief time.
- Tell your physician or dentist that you take Lozol prior to you obtain any clinical or dental treatment, emergency treatment, or surgical procedure.
- Diabetes mellitus clients - Lozol could impact your blood glucose. Inspect blood glucose degrees carefully. Ask your physician prior to you transform the dosage of your diabetes medication.
- Lab tests, including electrolyte degrees, may be performed while you utilize Lozol. These tests might be utilized to monitor your problem or look for adverse effects. Make certain to maintain all doctor and also lab visits.
- Pregnancy as well as breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your medical professional. You will certainly need to review the benefits and also dangers of utilizing Lozol while you are pregnant. It is unknowned if Lozol is found in bust milk. Do not nursed while taking Lozol.
All medicines might trigger negative effects, yet many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Talk to your medical professional if any one of these most common side effects persist or come to be annoying:
Back pain; looseness of the bowels; lightheadedness or lightheadedness when siting up or standing; headache; infection; nervousness; pain; drippy nose; difficulty resting; indigestion.
Seek clinical focus immediately if any one of these serious side effects occur:
Extreme allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); upper body discomfort; drowsiness; fatigue; uneven heartbeat; muscular tissue pains; tingling of your hands or feet; battering in the breast; fast heart beat; uncommon tiredness; urination issues; weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete checklist of all side effects that might take place. If you have concerns regarding negative effects, contact your healthcare service provider.