LUKASM (SINGULAIR) INDICATIONS
Lukasm is utilized for prevention and long-lasting therapy of bronchial asthma. It is likewise used in specific patients to relieve drippy nose caused by allergies as well as to prevent asthma assaults caused by exercise. Lukasm is a leukotriene receptor villain. It works by obstructing a substance called leukotriene, which aids to reduce certain bronchial asthma and also allergy symptoms.
LUKASM (SINGULAIR) GUIDELINES
Usage Lukasm as routed by your medical professional.
- Take Lukasm by mouth with or without food.
- Remain to use Lukasm even if you really feel well. Do not miss any dosages.
- If you miss out on a dosage of Lukasm, take it asap. If it is almost time for your next dose, miss the missed dosage as well as return to your normal application routine. Do not take 2 doses at the same time.
Ask your health care company any type of inquiries you might have regarding ways to make use of Lukasm.
LUKASM (SINGULAIR) STORAGE
Store Lukasm at 77 levels F (25 levels C). Brief storage at temperature levels in between 59 and also 86 levels F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Keep far from warmth, moisture, as well as light. Do not store in the shower room. Maintain Lukasm out of the reach of youngsters as well as away from family pets.
LUKASM (SINGULAIR) EVEN MORE DETAILS:
Active Ingredient: Montelukast salt.
Do NOT utilize Lukasm if:
- you dislike any active ingredient in Lukasm.
Call your medical professional today if any one of these relate to you.
Some medical problems might engage with Lukasm. Inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you have any medical conditions, specifically if any of the complying with apply to you:
- if you are expectant, intending to become expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medication, herbal prep work, or nutritional supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or various other compounds
- if you have liver problems
- if you have a history of psychological or state of mind problems, or suicidal thoughts or activities.
Some medications could interact with Lukasm. Inform your health care company if you are taking other medications, specifically any one of the following:
- Particular anticonvulsants (eg, phenobarbital) or rifampin since they may lower Lukasm's performance.
This may not be a complete listing of all interactions that might happen. Ask your health care service provider if Lukasm might engage with other medicines that you take. Consult your health care service provider before you begin, stop, or transform the dose of any medication.
Essential safety and security info:
- Lukasm could trigger drowsiness or wooziness. These impacts may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Usage Lukasm with care. Do not drive or perform other feasible dangerous tasks up until you recognize just how you react to it.
- Lukasm will not quit a bronchial asthma attack as soon as one has started. Make sure you always lug suitable medication (eg, bronchodilator inhalers) with you in case of a bronchial asthma attack.
- Call your doctor promptly if your short-acting inhaler usage raises or if use goes beyond the 24-hour optimum prescribed by your doctor. Contact your medical professional if your bronchial asthma worsens.
- Do not reduce your dosage or stop using Lukasm or various other bronchial asthma medications without initial checking with your doctor.
- If your asthma is sensitive to aspirin or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs) (eg, advil), continuously avoid those medications as guided by your doctor.
- Some individuals taking Lukasm have actually established mental or state of mind changes, including self-destructive thoughts or activities. Get in touch with your physician quickly if you experience symptoms such as anxiety, aggressiveness, hostility, anxiousness, depression, odd desires, trouble sleeping, sleepwalking, trembling, hallucinations, restlessness, irritation, or any type of uncommon modification in state of mind or actions. Call your physician immediately if any indicators of suicidal thoughts or actions happen.
- Maternity and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor as soon as possible. You will have to talk about the benefits and threats of using Lukasm while you are pregnant. It is unknowned if Lukasm is located in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you utilize Lukasm, contact your physician. Discuss any type of feasible risks to your baby.
All medications could trigger negative effects, yet lots of people have no, or small, side effects.
Check with your medical professional if any one of these most common adverse effects persist or end up being aggravating:
Coughing; lightheadedness; headache; indigestion; nausea or vomiting; stomach upset or discomfort; stale nose; tiredness; problem sleeping; weak point.
Seek medical attention as soon as possible if any of these serious side effects happen:
Extreme allergic reactions (breakout; hives; itching; problem breathing; rigidity in the upper body; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); aggressive habits; anxiety; upper body discomfort; dark urine; fever; flu-like symptoms; hallucinations; uneven heart beat; psychological or state of mind changes; new or aggravating hissing or various other breathing troubles; feeling numb or tingling of the hands or feet; seizures; extreme or persistent tummy pain; extreme sinus swelling; self-destructive ideas or actions; swelling; tremor; uncommon discoloration or blood loss; top respiratory system infection; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a total checklist of all adverse effects that may occur. If you have concerns concerning negative effects, contact your healthcare provider.