PHENAZODINE (PYRIDIUM) INDICATORS
Phenazodine is an urinary tract analgesic
PHENAZODINE (PYRIDIUM) INSTRUCTIONS
Use Phenazodine as guided by your physician.
- Take Phenazodine by mouth after meals.
- Taking Phenazodine at the very same time(s) each day will aid you bear in mind to take it.
- If you miss a dose of Phenazodine, take it immediately. If it is almost time for your next dosage, avoid the missed dosage and also go back to your routine application routine. Do not take 2 dosages at the same time.
Ask your health care company any type of inquiries you may have about the best ways to use Phenazodine.
PHENAZODINE (PYRIDIUM) STORAGE SPACE
Keep Phenazodine at space temperature, in between 68 as well as 77 degrees F (20 and also 25 degrees C), in a firmly shut container. Keep far from warm, dampness, as well as light. Do not store in the shower room. Maintain Phenazodine from the reach of children and also far from animals.
PHENAZODINE (PYRIDIUM) EVEN MORE INFORMATION:
Active Ingredient: Phenazopyridine HCl.
Do NOT use Phenazodine if:
- you dislike any component in Phenazodine
- you have lowered kidney feature.
Contact your physician or health care supplier today if any one of these put on you.
Some medical conditions may engage with Phenazodine. Tell your physician or pharmacist if you have any kind of clinical conditions, specifically if any one of the following relate to you:
- if you are expecting, intending to end up being expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medication, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medications, foods, or other substances
- if you have a background of particular blood problems (eg, hemolysis)
- if you have an enzyme shortage called glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G-6-PD) shortage or a family members background of this shortage.
Some medications might communicate with Phenazodine. Nevertheless, no certain interactions with Phenazodine are recognized at this time.
Crucial safety info:
- Do NOT take greater than the advised dosage or usage for longer than 2 days without talking to your doctor.
- Do not make use of Phenazodine for future urinary system system troubles without first checking with your doctor.
- Phenazodine could change the color of your urine to orange or red. It may additionally tarnish textile. This is normal and not a reason for worry.
- Do not use soft call lenses while taking Phenazodine; permanent staining of the lenses may take place.
- Phenazodine may disrupt certain lab examinations consisting of urinalysis. Make certain your doctor as well as lab workers know you are taking Phenazodine.
- Use Phenazodine with care in the elderly; they might be more conscious its impacts.
- Maternity and breast-feeding: If you conceive, contact your medical professional. You will certainly need to talk about the advantages and also risks of using Phenazodine while you are expecting. It is not known if Phenazodine is discovered in breast milk. If you are or will certainly be breast-feeding while you make use of Phenazodine, get in touch with your physician. Discuss any kind of feasible dangers to your infant.
All medicines may create negative effects, yet many individuals have no, or small, negative effects.
No common side effects have actually been reported with Phenazodine.
Seek medical focus immediately if any of these extreme adverse effects take place:
Serious allergies (rash; hives; itching; problem breathing; tightness in the breast; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blue or purple skin color; lowered urination; loss of appetite; uncommon exhaustion; throwing up; weight management; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a total list of all negative effects that may take place. If you have questions regarding negative effects, contact your health care carrier.