REBILEX-DSR (ACIPHEX) INDICATORS
Rebilex-dsr is utilized for treating heartburn or inflammation of the esophagus brought on by gastroesophageal reflux illness (GERD). It could be utilized for short-term treatment of ulcers of the small intestine. It might be made use of with certain antibiotics to treat ulcers of the tiny intestine and to help stop them from returning. It could be utilized to deal with problems that trigger your body to make too much tummy acid (eg, Zollinger-Ellison disorder). Rebilex-dsr is a proton pump prevention. It works by lowering the amount of acid produced in the belly.
REBILEX-DSR (ACIPHEX) DIRECTIONS
Usage Rebilex-dsr as directed by your doctor.
- Take Rebilex-dsr by mouth with or without food.
- Ingest Rebilex-dsr whole. Do not break, crush, or eat before swallowing.
- You could take antacids while you are taking Rebilex-dsr if you are directed to do so by your doctor.
- If you additionally take an imidazole antifungal (eg, ketoconazole), take it at the very least 2 hours prior to taking Rebilex-dsr.
- If you likewise take sucralfate, take Rebilex-dsr at the very least HALF AN HOUR prior to taking sucralfate.
- Continue to take Rebilex-dsr even if you really feel well. Do not miss any kind of dosages.
- If you miss out on a dosage of Rebilex-dsr, take it immediately. If it is practically time for your following dose, miss the missed dose and return to your normal dosing routine. Do not take 2 dosages at once.
Ask your health care carrier any questions you might have concerning how you can use Rebilex-dsr.
REBILEX-DSR (ACIPHEX) STORAGE
Store Rebilex-dsr at 77 levels F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperature levels in between 59 and also 86 levels F (15 and 30 degrees C) is allowed. Keep away from heat, dampness, and also light. Do not store in the shower room. Keep Rebilex-dsr out of the reach of kids and also far from pet dogs.
REBILEX-DSR (ACIPHEX) EVEN MORE INFO:
Energetic Active ingredient: Rabeprazole sodium.
- you are allergic to any type of active ingredient in Rebilex-dsr or to comparable medications (eg, omeprazole)
- you are taking an HIV protease inhibitor (eg, atazanavir).
Call your medical professional right now if any one of these relate to you.
Some medical problems may engage with Rebilex-dsr. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical problems, particularly if any of the adhering to relate to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to come to be expectant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any kind of prescription or nonprescription medication, natural prep work, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other compounds
- if you have liver problems or belly or bowel cancer.
Some medicines might connect with Rebilex-dsr. Inform your healthcare service provider if you are taking any other medicines, specifically any one of the following:
- Clarithromycin or voriconazole due to the fact that they could raise the threat of Rebilex-dsr's side effects
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), cyclosporine, or digoxin due to the fact that the risk of their negative effects could be raised by Rebilex-dsr
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), clopidogrel, HIV protease preventions (eg, atazanavir), or iron since their effectiveness could be lowered by Rebilex-dsr.
This may not be a full listing of all interactions that may happen. Ask your health care company if Rebilex-dsr may interact with various other medicines that you take. Get in touch with your healthcare service provider prior to you start, quit, or alter the dose of any medication.
Important safety details:
- Rebilex-dsr might trigger drowsiness or lightheadedness. These effects might be worse if you take it with alcohol or particular medicines. Usage Rebilex-dsr with care. Do not drive or perform other perhaps hazardous jobs until you understand how you react to it.
- Call your physician if you have any type of signs and symptoms of a bleeding ulcer, such as black, tarry feces or throw up that looks like coffee grounds, or if you experience throat discomfort, breast discomfort, extreme tummy pain, or difficulty swallowing.
- Rebilex-dsr should be made use of with severe care in Asian patients; the risk of negative effects may be enhanced in these clients.
- Rebilex-dsr should be used with extreme caution in kids below 12 years of ages; safety and security as well as effectiveness in these age have actually not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your medical professional. You will have to go over the benefits and risks of making use of Rebilex-dsr while you are expecting. It is unknowned if Rebilex-dsr is located in bust milk. Do not feed bust while taking Rebilex-dsr.
All medicines may trigger adverse effects, but lots of people have no, or small, negative effects.
Check with your doctor if any one of these most common side effects linger or end up being annoying:
Look for medical attention as soon as possible if any one of these severe side effects happen:
Severe allergic reactions (breakout; hives; itching; problem breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; uncommon hoarseness); breast discomfort; quick or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or consistent tummy pain; uncommon discoloration or blood loss; uncommon fatigue; vision modifications.
This is not a complete listing of all side effects that could happen. If you have inquiries regarding side effects, contact your health care service provider.